The Only Thing That Matters

By rachael_l_wood

Isbell Murphy had her whole life planned out with her college boyfriend, Blake Williamson. But when she wakes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
MORE STORIES!!!
Epilogue
AMAZON IDEA (unedited)

OPINIONS!!!

8.4K 68 10
By rachael_l_wood

Okay, so I'm writing a book for Amazon. And yes, if you've stuck with me long enough, you'd know that I write something and tear it apart. Hince, the sequel to this book has yet to come into play. BUT at the moment, this is one of my many dreams - to have a book published on Amazon.

So I need your help.

On the next "chapter" I'll insert the preface to the story I'm working on and I'll be looking for feedback. Please. I want this book to be powerful and enjoyable.

Much love,
rachael_lindsay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 22 31
It's my final year; for my friends, for the parties, for the laughs, and most of all - it's the last year I will ever have to see him again. Scarlet...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
743K 27.4K 43
Jenny is a sweet, innocent, and adorable simple girl, whose life was perfect with her family and love of her life until the arrival of Ryan Richard...
144K 5.6K 35
Ross Lynch can't take his stuck-up, rich, snobby, mean girlfriend Brittany Anderson , when he finally gets the balls to dump her, he finds out she wa...