LA Miracles. (Markiplier X Re...

Galing kay beautyqueen2222

Its almost Christmas time and 24 yr old (y/n) decides the only thing she wants for Christmas is keys to a ne... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Car Troubles.
Chapter 2: Sister Dearest.
sometimes we love who we cant have...
Here comes clairyssa!
Mark is Mark...iplier?! And never told me!!
The panel. prt. 1
The panel prt.2
Clair's B-day!
Mr.steal yo girl.! (he tried lol.)
Who do you love? doesnt matter lets plan a party!!
Recording for Christmas lols.
Somewhere only we know...
Party prep!
Party time!
Going back home to CinCin (Bonus Chapter!) #1
Mark meet my parents!(Bonus chapter) #2
Happy new years!!(Final bonus chapter!)#3

Youtube phenomena!!

271 6 1
Galing kay beautyqueen2222

Your pov:

I woke up and decided to text Mark.

Y: good morning Mark its me (y/n).

Mark didnt answer within three minutes so i assumed that he was still sleep.
So i took a shower.

Mark: morning (y/n) had fun last night, have any errands that need to be ran before i have to work.

Y: I had fun too! I dont have anything that needs to be done other than job hunting :-P which ill do from my laptop ill text you if i need anything.

Mark: okie dokie.
Mark: before i forget i got the ticket for your sister next friday.

Y: oii, thank you very much sir your kindness is very much appreciated. XD

mark: lol how old is your sister again.

Y: 15, loves to play video games and loves music like me! Cant wait for her to come i missed our mortal kombat battles.

Mark: what games stations do you have?

Y: wii, xbox one and ps4.

Mark: i have ps4 and xbox one too whats your gamertag?

Y: spiceygirlygamer24

Mark: Really?! Lmao XD

Y: hey dont judge im made of sugar spice and all things nice and im 24

Mark: alright no judgment here....i guess lol

Y: youre so cruel! XD

Mark: :-P hey before i forget again im going to be really busy next week and i ont be able to chaperone you around next week.

Y: ok thanks for the heads up ttyl

Mark: ttyl.

I turned off my phone and got on my laptop after two hours i got. Got hungry and fixed myself some cereal cause i felt lazy as shit. Then i continued to job hunt. I had no luck and it was stressful i needed a social media break i looked through everything. Twitter,instagram and snapchat nothing to stand out ish so i got on my google+ which i haven't been in a while. I had so many notifications and i couldnt get through them all.
I decided to go to my profile and holy shit i had
500,000 followers i havent been active since i quit a year ago!!

I got through my videos they we getting lots of support on them i went to my YouTube channel and  holy shit!! I had 9.3 k subs.

I was overjoyed seeing this.
People in my old videos were supporting me and defending me against the haters.
It was a sight to see.

I know what im going to do now.

I grab my old recording equipment and set up in a room that had previously been marks office howd i know?
He left the desk here.

"Sweet!"

I set up and realize my webcam is broke.
Oh well.

I start recording.

"Hey guys it me (yt/n)!!! And yes im back i seen my channel growth and well i just had to get on!! Thank you guys so much! On this channel i am starting a new im privating my old videos because they are cringy and im uploading new ones. And i know you guys cant see my face i will do a new face reveal sometime. Probably on a livestream but yea just thank you guys and welcome back expect better from me this time round bai!!"

I end the video

And then i record like crazy first i play black ops 3 for a while i even bumped into some fans we played together for a bit  then they got my gamer tag so we could play later when i wasnt busy recording. Afterwords i played a horror game for the new movie lights out. It was hella scary! So afterwords i ended it all by playing a nice round of minecraft.
I went server hopping played many games met a few fans there who i took screenies with. Then i was done! I edited the videos and posted them.

Then my phone went off.

Mark: hey (y/n) want to go to the mall with me

I smile and reply.

You: sure i need to get out of this apartment anyways. XP

Mark: great im coming to pick up up.

Mark: *pick you up. Jesus spelling errors.

You: lol ok ill be ready.

Tbc...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.2K 3.5K 37
Y/n moved to LA in hope of a better start. Unfortunately the opposite happened, she couldn't hold a job or find a house. She was homeless on the stre...
1.4K 40 26
you are a 26 year old girl welsh girl, tomboy, and you just moved to L.A on the same street as Mark, right next door actually, but you don't realise...
148K 4.2K 52
You were a small youtuber and your channel was slowly growing. You had moved to LA from Ireland. You were new to America. You ended up running into a...
81.3K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...