I'm Not Jealous -creek-

By Ghost-Coffee

Craig tucker has a HUGE Crush on his best friend tweek tweak, he has ever since fourth grade, but since they... More

chapter 1: missing you
chapter 2: I hate him.
Chapter 3: the busride home
Chapter 4: wanna hang out?
chapter 5: sitting with use
Chapter 6: fun time in the cafeteria
Chapter 7: talking to kenny
Chapter 8: hearing things
Chapter 9: fear
Chapter 10 Shaking hands
Chapter 12 sweat shirt
Chapter 13 Star's
Chapter 14 steps
chapter 15 truth or shut the fuck up
Chapter 16 fun time in the closet
Chapter 17 Getting a bad call and the wrong time
so uhhhhh
Chapter: 19 so i guess its time to randomly panic?
hey guys!

Chapter 11 tweeks house

6.9K 212 158
By Ghost-Coffee

Craig's pov:

After that conversation with Kenny, kenny decided not to fucking move.

So I was forced to go to every fucking bus stop in south park.

When I FINALLY got home I went straight to tweeks house, I knock on the door and his mom opens " ah! Hello craig, nice seeing you, it's been a while" she says " yeah it has uh is tweek home? " I ask " yes he's room listening to music "

" can I come in and talk to him? It won't take long " I ask, he gives me a smile and steps outta the door way, " thank you " I say as I walk in and walk upstairs to tweeks room.

She's such a nice lady. Much nicer then my mom.

My Moms a bitch.

But she's not as bad as kyles mom.

I get to his room and the doors shut, I was gonna knock but weres the fun in that? So I slam the door open " hey tweek. "

" GAH!? " he falls off his bed " CRAIG! Y-YOU SCARED ME! " he says as he stands up from the floor " sorry about that " I laugh abit " I just came to make sure you were okay"

" ....w-why wouldn't I b-be? "

" well for starters you ran off in fear when you looked at me and you didn't ride the bus. Did I do something wrong. " I ask " n-no way man!...I-...I-I just didn't wanna r-ride the bus today " I just stare at him " don't lie tweek. "

" I-i'm not! " he says " mhm sure. " I say " really n-nothing happend! " I know hes lying but I don't wanna push it any further and make him angry.

" fine. If you say so " I say as I sit on his bed, tweek gets up and garbs his bag, " where are you going? " I ask " I g-gatta go to w-work "

okay craig you can do this just tell him you wanted to hang out" w-well I was hoping we could...m-maybe hang out " good job craig god job you actually said it this time.

Tweeks cheeks turn abit pink " s-sorry craig but I have w-work. M-ma-maybe another time" he says

" can't your mom take it? "

" w-well yeah b-but I don't wanna ask her! that'll be w-way to much
pressure! "

I laugh abit " alright, then if it's to much pressure, I'll wait till your shift ends to hang out with you. "

" b-but craig that's not untill to hour's! "

" it's fine I can wait "

Cause for you tweek.

I'd wait an eternity.

If I could only say that to you.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Look another shitty chapter,

thanks for reading this peice of shit I call chapter

It means a lot really!

I think when I end this story i'm gonna have a vote thingy to see what ship i'm gonna do next

What do you guys think?

Epicmagick out-
★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
979K 37K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...