Tattoed on my heart (cm punk)

By SanshaHuxtable

My dream was to hold every women's title known I have except one will I get the chance to live my dream or wi... More

Tattoed on my heart (cm punk)
Cm punk pov
Scarlet pov
Phils pov
Phils pov
Aj lee pov
Scarlets pov
Smackdown storyline
Phils pov
Raw scarlets pov
Phils pov
Phils pov
Scarlets pov
Randys pov
Smackdown
Phils pov
scarlets pov
Meeting the family
Mr over protective
Family dinner part 1
Family dinner part 2
Who's lee
The truth
Back to work
Raw
Baby scan
Raw
Wedding day
Baby shopping
Almost there
Birthday suprises
Baby's arrival
What happened next

Scarlets pov

590 13 0
By SanshaHuxtable

In a quick decision I decided to keep quiet till I know I can trust him again, there's a knock on the hotel room door I open it and phil walks in, "princess you look so pale come and lay down have you eaten" i nod my head and walk to the bedroom, phil lays next to me and kisses my forehead, "did the doctor tell you why you need time off" i nod my head "your not going to tell me are you" i look phil in the eyes "the doctor said I'm emotional and my emotions are playing around I don't need stress and I need rest".

Phils pov

I know she is hiding something "i love you scar whatever it is I want to help you get better I hate seeing you pale like this and ill it hurts me" scarlet looks away "i need a year off the doctor said" "a Fucking year why a year being away from you for almost 2 days was he'll but a year what the fuck is wrong, what's so bad your dreams on hold for a year" "you want to know phil you really want to know" "yes I do so tell me cause I am not backing down until you do" scarlet stands up i can see she is angry.

Scarlets pov

How Fucking dare he its his fault to he should of put something on the end of it. I look him in the eye "your not backing down huh, well let me see what's wrong huh I'm emotional I'm tired I can't wrestle for a year cause you and I created a life" "what do you mean created a life scar " "what do I mean I'm pregnant phil" before he could react I run into the bathroom and lock the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 77 9
this is a Henry Cavill fan fiction unfortunately none of this is true
1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
9.6M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
87.2K 2.7K 27
2 months after defeating the Kishin Asura, Death City has finally finished recovering and the DWMA has reopened to all of the students. As Soul recei...