Scarlets pov

In a quick decision I decided to keep quiet till I know I can trust him again, there's a knock on the hotel room door I open it and phil walks in, "princess you look so pale come and lay down have you eaten" i nod my head and walk to the bedroom, phil lays next to me and kisses my forehead, "did the doctor tell you why you need time off" i nod my head "your not going to tell me are you" i look phil in the eyes "the doctor said I'm emotional and my emotions are playing around I don't need stress and I need rest".

Phils pov

I know she is hiding something "i love you scar whatever it is I want to help you get better I hate seeing you pale like this and ill it hurts me" scarlet looks away "i need a year off the doctor said" "a Fucking year why a year being away from you for almost 2 days was he'll but a year what the fuck is wrong, what's so bad your dreams on hold for a year" "you want to know phil you really want to know" "yes I do so tell me cause I am not backing down until you do" scarlet stands up i can see she is angry.

Scarlets pov

How Fucking dare he its his fault to he should of put something on the end of it. I look him in the eye "your not backing down huh, well let me see what's wrong huh I'm emotional I'm tired I can't wrestle for a year cause you and I created a life" "what do you mean created a life scar " "what do I mean I'm pregnant phil" before he could react I run into the bathroom and lock the door.