Phils pov

I lay awake whilst scarlet slept on my chest so much thinking to do, who was her boyfriend why didn't she tell anyone, this is one strong girl going through this alone, I need to ask colt what happened who her boyfriend was maybe he knows, I grab my phone and ring colt,

After a long phone call I found out quiet alot, scarlet was a well loved diva she had many friends her boyfriend was a dickhead though no one spoke up about it, I know his name but not who he was his name was lee apparently he only had one match but gave up after the crowd boo'd him, with all my thinking I feel scarlet shake. Hey princess it is okay, " she wakes up and looks at me "Phil I can't do this please make it go away make love to me" i look at her shocked "ummm what happened to taking it slow?"

Scarlets pov

Maybe if phil makes love to me it will go away, I climb on top of him and kiss his lips, "please make love to me" Phil roles me over and kisses my lips and goes down trailing kisses on my neck is fight back the flash backs and focus on phil "if you want me to stop just say and I will stop" "i promise I will tell you if I want you to stop" Phil takes my top off and runs his hands up my body and over my breasts a small moan escapes my mouth, I take phils the-shirt off and run my hands up his body, phils lips touch mine and the kiss turns more heated, the flashback going off in my head I keep fighting I take phils trousers and boxers off and he takes my jeans and nickers off and takes my bra off, "you sure you want to do this?" i smile and nod, phil positions himself at my entrance and eases himself in, a moan escapes my mouth as phil moves in and out of me slowly, "damn your so tight princess" i run my hands down his body "ahhh phil" i moan, he kisses my lips and starts to move a little faster, I feel my kegs tighten then I start on convolse and moan phils name as i reach my climax, phil goes a little faster and moans my name whilst he reaches his climax, "you okay princess?" "I'm okay I kept fighting the flashbacks" "you didn't have to fight them I would of stopped" "i know but I didn't want you to stop" Phil eases out of me and kisses my lips "your so brave get some sleep princess" i kiss phils lips "you get some sleep to" i fall back go sleep in phils arms the last words I herd was "I'll sleep when you are".