Crossfire[Completed](Wattys20...

By BailyNorton

When the love of Anna's life, the campus Prince- Blake Rendell dates her sister, Anna decided it's about time... More

WARNING
Excerp
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter 21
Chapter22

Chapter12

5.8K 413 32
By BailyNorton

"Did you hear that Blake went out on a date with Ella last week?" Heather said. Too excitedly. Anna didn't miss the way she look at her from the corner of her eyes.

Yeah, the school hero went out on a date with Anna was the main topic that day.

"Really" Anna said flatly.

"Yes. I saw them too. They look soo cute together!" she gushed.

That's it. Anna was sure that she would kill Heather if the law had not forbade that.

Why? 1. She saying that because Heather knew she pisses her off.
2. Heather said Blake's cute with another girl.
3. ....She wants to anyway.

"They're voted as the hottest couple on campus" Vee says.

"I totally get why. Some girls must be so heart broken. Right Anna?" both of her friends laughed.

Anna tried her best not to show how that get her. They just can't stop attacking her. But, she's strong now and used to girls like them. And girls like herself.

"I wouldn't know" Anna shrugged, "I was too occupied being with Hunter that night. I forgot to mention that we go on double date did I? So sorry girls"

That wipe the smug look on their faces. Take that!

"You're lying" Vee scoffed.

"I'm not" Anna defends herself.

"Vee's right. You've lied about being the one Blake was searching for. So who knows, later on you'll say that Hunter's searching for you" the girls laughed.

Anna face heated up and before she could reply, she felt firm hands slipping around her waist, a hard body up against her back.

She let out a little gasp when she felt lips pressed a kiss on the back of her ear, a little air, sending shocks down her spine and a tingling sensation on her lower back. Who knew that place was so sensitive!

Before she could react, she heard his voice, "I was searching for you"
Hunter. How did she knew it him before? Weird.

But, she was relieved when she heard his voice. She glance at the girls to see the shock look on their faces. She wish she could've taken a picture.

"And here I am" she try to give him her best flirting look.

"Come on, we're late" he took her hand as he lead her out.

She look back one last time to see her so called friend's expression. Damn she like the jealous look.

She smirks. That's right, you fakers. It's Hunter holding my hands and leading me out!

"Oh hunter. That was perfect timing. Thank you. Did you see their face, That was awesome!" she blabbers as she don't know how to talk to him after what he did. He was the first guy to do that.

She was not nervous by his action but by the way she reacts to him.
Hunter didn't seem to listen. Oh, that's right! That was not the first for him.

He was straddling his bike and starting the engine.

"Hop on"

"What? No, It's fine. I have my car"

Wow. Hunter was offering her a ride.
"You're going do me a favor"

She narrowed her eyes on him, "What favor. You better not be thinking anything sexual Hunter or I swear-"

"Have a little faith on me Cupcake. That hurts" Hunter chuckles,

"Oh. You have feelings" she rolled her eyes,

"Hop on" he repeats before grinning "I'll take care of your car"

Anna narrowed her eyes, he knows that she did not bring her car.

"You know, I don't take orders unless I'm naked"

"You don't want to play that game with me" his voice gruff making her suddenly nervous.

She decided to fix her eyes on his bike.

She realized that she'd never been on one "No, I'll follow you wi-"

"Just make sure keep your feet away from the pipe"

Anna sigh heavily, "You're going have your way, huh"

He gave her that 'grin'

"Okay" she mumbled, too tired to argue and hop on, "Hot!" she shouts as she lifted her legs away from the pipe.

"Thank you. That's always the reaction I get from the ladies"

Anna hit his back, "You know, what I mean"

Hunter chuckles before he looked at the screen of his phone and curse.

"Max...She said she's fine...Ah! Shit...Okay, on my way"

Anna watch him as Hunter put his phone back into his pocket, "Something came up, I need to check something. You mind if we drop by ma home babe?"

"No, no. Not at all" Hunter seemed troubled so she's not going to say yes!

Hunter started the engine and speed up right ahead,
"Oh my god!" she held on tighter. Why can he slow down like the last time? Maybe she was just too distracted by following Blake that she didn't think much about the bike.

After awhile, she feels comfortable enough. She enjoyed the wind blowing her head back and the feel of the vibrating engine beneath her. It was like one big massage seat and an awesome fan right in front of her. The adrenaline was a bonus. The only downfall was that it's cold.

She decided that she like bikes a lot. Besides, she absorbs his manly scent of leather, smoke and just Hunter. She may be in love with Blake and Hunter was not her type. But, she was a woman reacting to a male. All normal.

'Yeah right'

She almost complaint when Hunter stopped in front of a house. She took it as a cue to get off, and he follows her.

He walked straight up the porch and Anna had no choice to follow him. Well, actually, she had a choice but she's always been so curious(Others called her nosy but she said she's curious) that she follow him. In her defense, he didn't ask her to wait outside.

She realized one thing, she's going to get in Hunter's house! She heard that she don't bring girls there. Why does this make her feel so smug?

She jumped when Hunter slam the door open and stormed in, she followed him until she bumped on something. Hunter's back.

"Why did you stop?" she asked,

"God dammit, ma" Hunter cursed.

Anna peeked from behind him to see there were people studying them curiously. More like a crowd(kind of)! Suddenly her throat feel dry with nervousness. She had a feeling this is his family.

Suddenly, the voices come together all at once. Something in between, "Yay" and "Atta boy!"

She felt big warm hands enclosed hers making her eyes snapped to the owner. Hunter. Why did he do that!
A woman probably in her forties comes forward and hugged Hunter tightly.

"Aww, Hunty. I'm so proud of you"

Hunty?

Anna pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing. The woman must be his mom.

"Maa" he groaned again, "It's no-"

"Hush! Go help your cuz with the bbq, you need to feed your woman."

Hunter send her a wary look, just as his mom turned his head and smiled at her,
"Hey there, hun" she came to hugged her too. Taking her off guard. She didn't remember the last time she got hugs like this.

Besides, older men and women tends to judge her by her appearance. So far, she had not seen the distasteful look she usually gets.

"The name's Ruby. Hunty's mom" she pulled back and hold her at arm's length, "What's yours? The dress look damn fine on you. I need to get myself one of these"

Anna's gaze flicked to Hunter who looked frustrated, before answering "Anastasia"

"Perfect. Now, the only thing I expect from my daughter-in-law is babies. Lots and lots of them so-"

"Mom" Hunter cuts Ruby off and pulled Anna to his side.

"Chills hun. I was just telling her what I like. Now, off you go. Go have fun" Ruby looked at both of them as if they just got married and strutted off to another direction. Anna didn't know how to react. On the way to the backyard, she was greeted by Hunter's aunt and uncle too. They are all so laid back and cool.

Hunter tugged her hand and finally pulled her outside.

Wow. They are one...interesting family. Nothing like she expects from Hunter.

She wonder what his cousin are like? She bet they would be total badass like Hunter.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxcX

A/n- Sorry for the late update guys, I'll update another chap. very very soon;) since I'm afraid I'll not be able to finish updating before the deadline.

Please vote, comment and shareXD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 6 15
When 17-year-old Ren Taylor is swept off a ferry during her family vacation in Scotland, she ends up in a hidden world of bagpipes and whisky, popula...
634K 32.7K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...