Camila's Secret ... (Age regr...

By VioletandTate01

Camila has a little secret.. She doesn't want anyone to know about her secret. Camila is a little. She uses t... More

Whisper your secrets & Mine will take over
Going Nowhere
A/N
We know & we're not gonna leave you now
Serious question to everyone.
Ive decided.. These are the two finals for one reason
Its a tie but..
I said I loved you.. But i lied
Poll
A/N IMPORTANT
NEW STORY COMING SOON
Laur..?
👀
Cover
PEEP 😱👀
Sad eyes and Butterflies🦋
Vulnerable
Please read and understand
Right Side Up
Shaken
Put Your Arms Around Me, Baby
No Way
Think I Might Need Some Help...

Gonna get better

9K 180 53
By VioletandTate01

Demi POV

I decided to go to the girls bus early (they were already at the venue) to try and help the girls out with what happened with Lauren last night.

I can't believe what happened, sober Lauren would never dream of hurting Camila. I knocked on the door of the bus and a few moments later Ally opened it and sighed out of relief and pulled me inside. "Please come in.." She said closing the door.

My heart broke when I saw Camila curled into Normani silently crying, Normani and Dinah trying to comfort her and Lauren on the floor infront of them looking up at me nervously.

"Lauren..." I said disappointed while shaking my head.  She looked down and started tracing her finger around on the floor. Like kids do when they get nervous. I sat down infront of Lauren. "Okay,  Lauren, you're not drinking anymore, and the girls and I will be sure of it." I told her.

She nodded, "Please never let me drink again... Please.. I hate myself so much." I sighed out of sympathy and nodded. "Okay, now go on.." I told her. She looked back up, at the girls this time.

"Guys.. Camie.. I am so so sorry for what I did.. I wish I could go back in time and never do that. I don't know how the fuck I can fix this.. But I'm going to try.. I feel terrible.. I hate myself so much for what I did, honestly I feel like I don't deserve to even live after what I did... I wish I could j..just make it a..all better.."

She curled into herself and sobbed. Dinah, Ally, and Mani all looked sympathetic towards Lauren. Camila was on Mani's lap. Camila realizing what Lauren had said, shakily got down beside me. "L..Lolo no die..." She said looking down. 

She sounded like a little kid, but I didn't wanna say anything at the moment. Lauren looked up and everyone else looked shocked that Camila was making an effort just as well as Lauren even though none of this was her fault.

"Lolo pwease.. No die.. I.. I know Yous sowwy." Camila cried, koala bearing lauren, catching every one of us off guard. "I..I..okay.." Lauren said, relaxing a little and comforting Camila, who was crying into her.

"I.. I know Lolo not do dat again a'cause Lolo never cwies.. I knows Yous sowwy.. An when Lolo sowwy she mean it." Camila cried into Lauren. I was still confused and kinda concerned about why Camila was speaking like a young child.

"I won't Camie. I wouldn't dream of it." Lauren held Camila at arms length and gently caressed the bruises on her face, looking into her eyes and crying again. "I..I'm so sorry." Lauren cried, pulling Camila back to her chest..

I had a feeling that Camila was going to be scared of Lauren at night time for a while because that's when it happened and her trauma will affect her. I told Dinah and Mani that too. It worried me because the show was starting in the evening and ending around 10, which means it's gonna be night.

"Mila..Camie Babygirl?" Mani said tapping on Camila's shoulder. Wait.. were Camila and Mani a thing? I was soo confused. Camila looked up, as well as Lauren. "Either of you hungry, actually is anyone hungry cause I'm starving." Mani said smiling.

Everyone nodded and Mani went into the kitchen area and a few moments later, Dinah followed. As soon as Dinah left the area, Camila's eyes started to water and her bottom lip started to tremble. "Uh uh, Dinah come back!" I called and she came running back.

Instantly Camila calmed down. "Mommy?" Dinah picked her up. Wait.. Did.. What? Did Camila just call Dinah mommy? I was confused, but at the same time it answered a couple questions, but left me with even more.

"Yes?" She questioned to the smaller girl while she sat down on the couch and pulled Camila onto her lap. Camila simply shook her head and snuggled into Dinah. I stood up, helping Lauren up. Lauren was still kinda inside of herself.

"I'll be right back." She said before quickly and going into the bathroom. I instantly grew concerned. I sat down beside Dinah, who was playing with her smaller friends hair, which seemed to be soothing her from the current state of anxiety lingering around the atmosphere.

"I know you're probably really confused but I just found out and we didn't really have the chance to tell you." Dinah said. I gave her a confused look while I nodded.

"Demi, Camila is a little. It means she has a headspace that she can go in and out of that is younger than her age. It's like a comfort thing, I take care of her when she's little and I'm like her mommy, Mani, as of last night, is like her Mama." I smiled, taking everything in.

"Aweee, that's so sweet. Explains a bit. I'm just glad I know you guys are gonna be taking care of her." I smiled at Dinah, she sighed out of relief and returned the smile. "Thank you Dems for being so understanding." I shrugged, "no problem. I love you guys. Um.. You know.. I'm worried about Laur. I'm gonna go check on her." Dinah nodded. "Please do, I'm worried as well."

I got and knocked on the bathroom door. "Lauren? Please let me in." I heard crying and some rustling. "D..Demi I can't.. I..I'm so sorry." She cried. My heart sped up and I had to think fast.

I ran to Normani, "Do you guys have a key to the bathroom?" She nodded and grabbed a key off of the shelf in one of the cabinets, handing it to me. "Thanks Mani." I ran back to the bathroom and opened the door. "Omg.. Lauren.."

She had cut herself, pretty bad too. She'd been clean for so long. I walked in and shut the door behind me. "Lauren.. Stop.. Shhhh. Give it to me." She handed me the blade and I tucked it into my back pocket to throw out later.

Lauren was trembling in my arms. "Shhh. Lauren. Calm down, you're alright. Deep breaths.. In, out, in, and out." I rubbed her back before aiding to her cuts. "Please don't do this again Lauren, okay?" She slowly nodded. I pulled her into me and let her cry.

"You're okay." She eventually calmed down and I walked back out to the front lounge. "Guys I think you should reschedule for tomorrow.." I spoke up. Everyone nodded looking up at Lauren. "I'll call management. They'll understand if we give them the circumstances, I'll only tell part of the story though. Okay?" Ally said and everyone agreed.

Ally walked outside for a moment to talk to the management. "Lauren.. Come here.." Mani ushered Lauren over to her, taking note of her now bandaged arms.

Normani POV

I ushered for Lauren to come to where I was, she looked down and slowly made her way over to me. She fell In my arms. I shook my head and held her at arms length. "Lauren. Hun, I know you feel terrible, but please, please don't harm yourself anymore. We all still love you." I cupped her face in my hands and wiped away her tears.

"Okay?" She nodded and sniffled. "Lolo huwrt herself...? A'cause of me?" I looked down to see Camie looking up at Lolo with tears in her eyes. Lauren shook her head and looked down at the smaller girl next to her.

"No no no, Camie no, I felt bad because I hurt you." Camie looked down, you could tell she felt like it was her fault that Lauren harmed herself. I don't know how she came to that conclusion in that little head of hers, but she did and she was beating herself up about it and it was obvious.

"I sowwy Lolo.. It my fault." She cried, holding onto Lauren's shirt. "It is not your fault. Camie..shhh." Lauren picked Camie up and swayed her back and forth to comfort her.

"L..let me go." Camie cried before kicking free and trying to run towards the bathroom.

Thank goodness Dinah grabbed her and held her tight. "I..I need to. Let me go." She cried. "Camila? No you do not. Calm down baby.. Shhhh.." Dinah traced her fingers along the side of Camila's face and it calmed her down.

"M..mommy." Camie reached her arms towards Dinah and she picked her up. "Shows on for Tomor..." Ally stopped and examined what she'd walked in on. She looked at Lauren's arms and let out a sympathetic sigh before looking over to Camie and doing the same.

I took Lauren's hand and led her to sit down by Dinah and Demi. Camie was on Dinah's lap and Demi was next to her. Ally came down and sat next to me. "So we can reschedule?" Dinah asked. Ally nodded and Dinah let out a sigh of relief.

Camie looked at me, "Mama?" I nodded and picked her up. She snuggled into me. "Well foods ready." I said. Everyone went into the kitchen and got their food. I quickly made Demi something and Grabbed Camie and I's food.

I put on doc mcstuffins and everyone ate and I helped make sure Camie ate and didn't make a mess. "Okay, I know I'm a horror movie junkie and all, but this show is so cute." Demi said laughing. "It is cute isn't it." Ally agreed and they smiled at each other for a few moments, searching each other's eyes, occasionally gazing down at the other's lips.

I cleared my throat And looked at Demi and winked and she rolled her eyes. Camie was consumed in the show and I was running my fingers through her hair. I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 2 in the afternoon. Geez, already.  Camie probably needed a nap, she seemed sleepy.

"Sweetheart are you sleepy. Do you wanna take a nap?" She nodded before slowly starting to shake her head. She curled into me, "No sleep.." She whimpered, catching everyone's attention. "Why sweetie?"

I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. She shook her head and nestled her head back into me. I sighed and pulled her close to me. I gently rocked her back and forth while rubbing circles on her back. "You trying to put her to sleep babe?" Dinah asked.

I nodded and continued and cooed to Camie. It took about an hour, but I put her to sleep. Dinah was watching over Camie intently the whole time. Dinah looked at me and smiled. I returned the favor.

Lauren was playing with Camie's fingers in a comforting way, seemingly comforting both herself and Camie. "Lauren please.." Demi addressed Lauren, putting a hand on her shoulder. "What..? I feel horrible." Lauren looked up with tears in her eyes.

I wrapped my arm that wasn't around Camie around Lauren and wiped her tears away. "Lauren, maybe you should take a nap too Hun." Demi suggested. Lauren let out a sigh and nodded. "Demi c..can you come with me? I don't t..trust myself Dems.." Demi nodded without hesitation and stood up, offering her hand to Lauren, who took it.

They went into the back lounge to rest. "I'm glad Demi came today, and as early as she did." Ally said. I nodded in agreement. "Ally you seem kinda stressed out. If you wanna take a break and sleep or do something relaxing then you can, go vibe to some calming music, color, something, but girl you seem stressed." I told Ally as she sat down next to me.

She nodded, "Yea, just everything has been happening quickly is all. I'll probably go watch a couple movies, draw, maybe take a nap." She smiled at me. "That's a good idea Ally. See you in a bit." Dinah said, hugging Ally, who walked off to her bunk. It was just Dinah, Camie, and myself.

Dinah POV

I gently ran my thumb over my babygirl's cheek, she seemed a little tense in her sleep. Mani changed the movie to Nemo for some reason, which I didn't mind at all, and wrapped her free arm around my waist.

"I love you baby." She whispered to me." A smiled grew on my  face. "I love you too."

*time skip*

We sat there and watched a couple of movies, Mani had fallen asleep with Camie curled up on her lap. Just as I'd put in another movie, Camie seemed to be having a bad dream. "Camie.. Camila, sweetheart. Wake up."

I gently took her from Mani's arms, careful not to wake my sleeping beauty. I let Camie koala bear me in her sleep as I gently shook her. "Wake up Babygirl.. I got you." I cooed to her. "G..get o..of me.. L..let me go.." She screamed/cried.

I wanted to hold her close and comfort her, but I knew it would only make her dream worsen, so I set her down beside Normani. She curled into a ball in her sleep and sobbed before latching onto Normani's arm.

I could tell she had a pretty tight grip on Normani's arm, so I got down on one knee and caressed her face to soothe her, but it didn't work. "Baby.. Shhh.. You're okay. Mama and mommy are here." I cooed and she relaxed a little but, loosening her grip on Normani's arm. Damn, that girl sleeps like a rock.

I sat down beside Camie and she layed her head in my lap and cried. I gently put a hand on her head to smooth her hair and she screamed. I quickly pulled my hand back, Mani shot awake, and Ally and Demi came running out.

Ally bent down in front of her how I had been previously and Normani went to rub her arm comfortingly. "Don't touch her!" I said abrubtly, startling everyone. "It's affecting her and freaking her out. I..I dunno." I continued.

"We've got to wake her up baby. I know you don't like seeing her in so much trauma, but however it's affecting her will be over quickly if we can just wake her up. Sure.. It's gonna be really bad for a moment, but when she's awake it will all be over.." Normani said to me. I nodded.

"Baby.. It's mommy. Listen to my voice Babygirl. You're okay." She whimpered in her sleep. I shook her and she screamed but then shot awake. She looked around in a panic before laying her head back on my lap and crying hysterically. "Shhh.. Baby.. Baby. You're okay."

I picked her up and placed the small girl on my lap. She flinched in my arms and I rocked her back and forth. As she wrapped her arms around my neck, cuddling into my embrace, I realized that she didn't have her teddy. I picked it up off the floor, she must have dropped it.

I handed her her teddy bear and she wrapped her arms around it securely as she looked me in my eyes. I kissed her forehead and she relaxed into my arms. "M..mama." She reached out for Normani's hand. Mani held her small, shaking hand firmly in both of hers.

"Yes, I'm here sweetie.. I'm here." I looked up and Mani and smiled. She returned it and caressed the side of Camie's face. "What time is it Dems? Also, is Laur still sleeping?" I asked. She checked her phone. "6, and yea, she still asleep." I nodded in acknowledgement.

"We should get dinner or something." Ally suggested. Mani nodded in agreement. "Yea, I don't care what we have, so whatever you guys want." Mani added. "Chinese?" Demi suggested. "Yesss!" Ally agreed laughing a little. "Chinese it is." I said.

"I'll order for everyone, I swear we've don't this so many times I know what everyone gets by now." Demi giggled a little walking outside to go order. Ally looked at Camie and rubbed circles on her back. "Hey cutie. You're okay." She cooed.

I smiled at ally, her not even noticing. "I Otay?" Camie questioned to the three of us. We all nodded in unison as Lauren walked out rubbing her eyes. "Hey Laur. Demi's ordering Chinese for everyone, that alright?" I asked. She nodded and sat down infront of Camie.

"Hi Camie." Lauren said sheepishly while adverting her gaze towards the floor. "L..Lolo." Camie sat up and looked at Lauren. Lauren looked up. To all of our surprise. Camie made grabby hands for Lauren, so I let her go to her. Lauren smiled at the simple gesture, causing Camie to smile as well. Mani, Ally and I all smiled too.

"I still wove you Lolo." Camie said quietly in a small voice. "I love you too Camie. I wish I could take back what happened. I'm so sorry. I love you so so so much." Lauren told Camie as she held onto her tight.

"Lolo pwomise me. No more bad dwinks... Pwease.." Camie begged. "Never EVER again." Lauren agreed. "Aweeeee." Everyone cooed, including Demi, who had just walking back in.

*time skip*

Everything had been going smoothly. Everyone ate dinner and it was just now getting dark. But you could tell that as the night went on.. Camie was getting more and more uneasy.

She was currently curled up on my lap gripping the hem of my shirt. I think Demi was right about what she said earlier.

A/N

Guys I am soooo sorry I haven't updated, I was really sick this past week and was resting a lot and I'm working on catching up all of my stories now. I hope you all understand, I'm so sorry. Stay strong XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 78 31
The world has gone to shit, everyone is fighting to survive in a world where the dead come back and if you get bitten or scratched you can catch a fe...
625K 19.8K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...
27.8K 708 40
Lauren Jauregui has a secret. Everything begins to fall apart as Lauren gets deeper and deeper Into the darkness..
379K 14.6K 38
She has nobody...will it always be that way? Nine year old Camila was desperate to be saved, but the last person she expects to do just that was her...