Prisoner's of Fate (Narry Sto...

By stylinsonokay

Niall Horan and Harry Styles - both heirs to two of the biggest, most well known and most feared gangs in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

301 21 2
By stylinsonokay

It's been a while sorry! This is the new chapter though, it's longish. Longer than the other chapters but I don't know when the next time I get to update will be! Hope you like it! Don't forget to let me know what you think of it! :)

Also I didn't proof read, so I'm really sorry for mistake! I'll fix them up later!

*****

HARRY P.O.V

To say I was nervous about going back to school would be a massive understatement. I had double history today which meant we’d probably be working on our assignments, which then meant that two straight hours working with Niall. A whole two hours of fidgeting, awkward silence and me bottling up my feelings. Great.

I looked up at the school building and honestly considered ditching for the day. I took a deep breath to prepare myself and headed for the gates.

The bell rang loudly through the halls as I made my way to my first period class. I had this class, which was English, then maths, followed by recess and then the much dreaded double history and it was all I could think about! I wondered how Niall was, if he was still bruised and sore because of my dickhead friends.

My morning classes flew by and before I knew it I was meeting Louis and Zayn in the courtyard for recess.

“Hey Harry!” the chorused cheerfully.

“Hey guys.” I tried to sound enthusiastic, I really did.

They both looked at me curiously, it annoyed me that they could read me so wall. I hoped they wouldn’t ask questions but I knew they would.

“What’s going on with you mate?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, you’ve been acting off since the other night?” Zayn added.

Although they both sounded genuinely curious and concerned, their body language said otherwise. They looked worried still, but there was anger too. It’s completely understandable that they’d be annoyed for me acting odd though, there are big things going on within the gang at the moment and we can’t afford for me to slip up right now.

“Sorry guys, I just haven’t been sleeping well lately.” It wasn’t a lie. I spent a lot of time lying in bed at night thinking about everything that’s going on at the moment rather than sleeping.

“It’s all good, we just want to make sure you’re okay.” Louis smiled.

I simply nodded in reply. Louis moved closer to me so his mouth was right near my ear and started talking again so that Zayn couldn’t hear him.

“Hey and Haz… You know you can tell me anything. If there’s stuff that’s bothering you and you want to talk you know I’m always here right?”He spoke softly in my ear, completely ignoring the curious glare he was receiving from Zayn.

I nodded again and the bell for the end of recess rung. Shit. History.

I waved by to the boys and made my way to class. Louis’ words kept running through my head. ‘You can tell me anything.’ Could I really tell him this though? I mean sure, he’s the only one who knows I’m gay, and he knows pretty much anything and everything there is to know about me. We even almost dated once, but he’s like a brother to me… A brother you hook up with occasionally! Fuck my thoughts. I’ve known Lou my whole life, maybe I should tell him, and it might make me feel a bit better. Yeah, I’ll tell him.

By now I was sitting in my history classroom, in my assigned seat, waiting for the class to start and for Niall to show up. I decided to send Louis a text telling him that there was something I needed to talk to him about.

To: Louis
“Hey Lou, about what you said earlier… there is something I need to talk to you about but it’s kind of big. See you at home tonight yeah? – H x”

My teacher called the class to attention, she was fifteen minutes late but I wasn’t going to complain. After ten minutes of doing roll call and the usual class stuff, like homework checks, she set us the task of doing our assignments.  Niall still wasn’t here yet. Sure I knew he was always let, but not this late. What if he was more hurt than I thought he was the other night? What if he’s in hospital? What if- my panic stopped as soon as I heard a familiar voice apologizing half heartedly to the teacher for being late.

“Sorry Miss, I really am.” He said calmly before moving to his seat, the one next to me.

“Hey Niall.” I spoke quietly.

“Hey.” He replied, giving me a weak smile. I noticed his eyes were red and dull as if he hadn’t slept or had been crying.

“You okay?” I asked cautiously, not wanted to overstep any boundaries or push his buttons.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I could tell he was lying. “So what are we doing?” He asked, not knowing what task was set for the lesson.

“Working on our assignments,” I said a little too happily.

“Okay, well we’re doing Shakespeare right? What piece of his work to you want to do… Hamlet or something?” He asked, still sounding drained and looking distant and uninterested.

I thought about it for a while until the perfect idea came to mind.

“How about we do Romeo and Juliet?” I asked. I’d always loved Romeo and Juliet, not because of all the tragedy and violence but because of how much they love each other.

“R-Romeo and Juliet? Why? I mean yeah let’s do it… but why?” He seemed flustered all of a sudden and his cheeks had an adorable red spreading across them.

“I don’t know… I just really like it.” Now it was my turn to blush.

We decided to work on the individual parts of our assignments for this lesson so we didn’t really talk much. Instead of feeling crappy because we weren’t talking I decided to be creepy and watch him for a bit, I didn’t mean for it to be creepy… it was more of an admiring rather than creeping.

He had his head down, completely focused on what he was writing. I was pretty sure it wasn’t his assignment, he seemed way too drawn into it for it to have been his assignment. It seemed personal. I snuck I glance over his shoulder, trying to get a peak. I wasn’t trying to be nosy, I just wanted to see if it had anything to do with whatever it was that was obviously bothering him.

I’m sorry for being disappointing. I know you support me and I completely understand why I can’t live at home with you anymore. It’s risky, I get it. Thank you for the money you gave me to contribute to me new house. It’s actually quite a cute place. Thank you for everything else as well.
Your loving son,
Niall

I couldn’t believe what I had just read. So this had something to do with his parents? How could they be disappointed in him, he’s perfect?!

The teacher announced that there was only five minutes left of class and that we could start to pack up our things. I wanted to ask Niall to work on the assignment out of school but I was nervous. It was kind of a big thing to ask… considering our status situation.

“Niall?” God, this is it. Be confident.

“Yeah Harry?”

“Did you… um, well do- would you like to work on the project with me later tonight? I know we couldn’t do it at your house or mine but we could work something out maybe? I mean, I completely understand if you don’t, but yeah…” He blushed after I rushed my words out. Why would he blush?

“Yeah sure Harry. W-We could do it at my place, I just bought a house for myself and no one knows where it is. I just moved in this morning so I have to move some stuff in this afternoon but maybe I could text you when I’m done?”

“Okay sounds good to me! Just text me a time and address and I’ll be there.” I smiled.

“Okay I’ll see you later then.” He smiled back.

We exchanged numbers and said goodbye before heading out of class and to lunch. I checked my phone on my way out to the front of the school and realised that Louis had replied almost an hour ago.

From: Louis
“Hey Harry, sure thing. I think I’m going to ditch the rest of the day if you want to meet me at home? :) – L x”

I decided not to reply. Louis knew me well and I knew him and I knew he’d be waiting for me at home already. I laughed to myself and got into my car, starting it up and pulling out of the school car park. I started to panic on my way home. I was about to tell Louis everything and I was a nervous wreck.

I pulled my car into the drive way, not bothering to park it in the garage like I normally would. I made my way to the door and stopped to mentally prepare myself before opening it and walking inside. I locked the door behind me and walked up the stairs, going straight for my room; I knew Louis would be waiting there for me. He was.

“Hey Haz, what’s up?” He smiled. He was sitting on my bed with his legs crossed and he reminded me of a little kid.

I felt so nervous, like I was going to be sick or pass out… or both.

“Come sit…” Louis said, noticing how tense I was. “You okay?” He asked as I sat down beside him and cuddled into his side.

I shook my head and let out a shaky sigh.

“Harry, hey! Look at me.” His hands held my face and guided me up so I was face to face with him. He leant in and kissed my lips softly. It was nothing extreme or heated. Just lips. It also wasn’t uncommon… ever since we were little Lou and I have shared kissed when the other was nervous. It didn’t mean anything though.

He pulled away and looked me in the eye.

“Now tell me. No secrets, no judging. Remember?” I smiled. We’d had that rile since we were thirteen and I had told him I was gay.

“Okay but you have to listen without interrupting until I’m done.” He nodded and grabbed hold of my hand so I continued. “Well, I like someone. I mean really like someone. Like, love this boy Lou. It’s kind of hard for me to tell you who though, I shouldn’t even talk to him. I should hate him but I just can’t! I tried, trust me I really did but I really can’t. He’s just so perfect. His hair, I just want to run my fingers through it and his eyes are so blue, kind of like yours. He’s got a little tummy but there’s still abs there and his snail trail… don’t even. His lips are so soft looking and pink and his hands dear lord.”

“Haz, I’m sorry to interrupt but who is this boy?”

“Niall.” I mumbled so he couldn’t hear me.

“Sorry who? Don’t mumble Harry.”

“Niall!” I said louder this time.

“Horan?” He questioned. I nodded my head but continued staring down at my lap.

“That’s cute Harry! What are you doing about it?” I looked up at him shocked. I was expecting him to think I was ridiculous and be angry, for him to tell me I’m an idiot for liking Niall, but instead he was telling me it’s cute and asking what I’m doing about it?!

“I- well I’m not sure, but I’m seeing him tonight!” I smiled widely.

“That’s pretty risky Harry… How’re you doing that?”

“He’s got his own place, and it’s in some ‘secret’ location apparently.” I said making quotation marks with my fingers.

“You have to make a move.” Louis said while smirking.

Just as I was about to reply my phone buzzed and I quickly pulled it out of my pocket. I hadn’t realised that it was already 7pm. Lou and I had been talking for ages.

From: Niall
“Come ‘round in 10? It’s 31 Chatsworth Road. – N”

I told Louis that I had to go, hugging him tightly. He muttered something like ‘go get him Haz’ into my neck before pulling away and pushing me down the stair and out the front door while I sent text back to Niall.

To: Niall
“Okay, be there soon. – H”

****

So that's it for now. I hope you liked it! And wow, I'm at 300 reads, THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH!! The reader's make it worth it :) xxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 634 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...
94.7K 1.1K 22
A story about One Direction in highschool. Harry and Zayn are the bad boys while Louis, Liam and Niall are popular but what happenes when Harry desid...
262 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...