Fire and Ice

Da FemCanada1

Klare, an orphan that was taken in as a trusted young servant in The Lord of the Fire Nation's own home, was... Altro

A Young child
Disappearance.
Meet again?
The Bracelet.
A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!
I'm sorry.
Secret
A/n
Reaction
Invitation That'll Change Everything
Problems...
Easter Special!!!!
You What?!
An Awkward Night.
A/N: 1K!!!!
A/N... Please read
Eploring Time!
A/n
The Light After the Storm
A/n: Wattys?
A/n: ...Whoops.
Something Hidden?
Legend, Not Myth
Klare's Not Klare
Holiday Special!!!!
Saying Goodbye
Emotions that Betray
Control Brought by Pain
Valentine...
Reunited at last (?)
Acceptance.
A/n: Editing
Fire is So Much More
Nightmares...
A/n: Struggle is real!
A/n: A Much Deserved Apology

Trouble in Paradise

1.2K 56 3
Da FemCanada1

Shout out to @Darkninja7 for giving me a title for this part. I was trying to think of a good name and then I saw your comment and was like, "Oh my Zalgo! That's perfect!"

"What did you fall on? A dagger?" Rin joked as he finally finished cleaning Klare's jagged cut. The bowl of water had long since turned a deep crimson and the rag was stained with the blood's bold pigment. She smacked him on the head. "I fell on a couple sharp rocks, baka." He chuckled, wrapping her leg thickly in bandages. "So you fell down a cliff? So shameful, to think that you wouldn't pay attention that much to your surroundings." Klare pouted and turned her nose up. "In my defense, I was scared out of my mind."

Klare quickly looked back down at her brother when she felt soft lips press against the back of one of her hands. "You're still so frail, princess. Scared of the thunder even after all this time, I see." They both stared at each other in silence for a while before bursting into a large fit of laughter, neither of them noticing a certain prince's watchful glare.

"Oh hey, do you still remember it?" Klare beamed, making her twin chuckle. "How could I ever forget?"

They start doing a handshake (a/n: the video) while staring into eachother's eyes and speaking in unison. ""Same eyes, same lies, same handshake. Never change, forever twins, now that's our fate." It was all fairly quick, but they matched each other's pace perfectly.

"Family can be the friends you are born to love. However, friends are the family you choose to love. This makes friendship much more valuable than any bond of blood." Iroh said behind his nephew's back, stopping in the hall to look at the young prince standing in the doorway of the ship's makeshift infirmary room. Zuko rolled his eyes and walked off, muttering bitterly under his breath. "You're becoming crazy with age, Uncle." was the only thing that Iroh's ears could pick up before the teenager was out of earshot.

**The next day, because I ran out of flowing idea's and am too lazy to even try and think of one**

Klare woke up early, carefully rolling out of bed without waking up Rin. By her guess, it was probably around three in the morning. She left her room and went out on the deck to find that only one other person seemed to be out there at the time. She limped up beside the lone boy, looking out at the sea with him. "The ocean looks pretty when the sun rises, huh?" The boy jumped at her sudden voice beside him, but he didn't answer. Klare turned to look at him in confusion, noticing that he wouldn't even look at her.

"Hey... You okay, Zuky?" Still no response. 
"Did something happen? You know, you can always talk to me. I'm here for you now." Nothing.

Klare grew increasingly worried after each of her failed attempts to get an answer from her friend. She stepped around him, enough to put herself between Zuko and the railing that he was standing in front of. At this point all she had to do was get him to look down at her short self. "Zuky?" He wouldn't look down at her.

Many ideas to get him to look down crossed her mind. Punch him in the gut, kick him in the shin, knee him where the sun doesn't shine... Okay, she might be a bit angry that he's refusing to look at her. Continuing the list... pull his head down by the collar of his shirt, wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down that way, get on her tiptoes and kiss his cheek to shock him... Woah, girl. Calm down with the hormones there.

She finally settled on a thought and looked down, sighing in defeat. "Now that I think about it... I've never been this close to the railing before... What would happen if I fell from here? It seems pretty far. Oh, would I hit those rocks down there? Hmm, it would be boring if I used my bending to break the fall... It probably wouldn't be fast enough to gather that much water anyways. Oh well, I guess there'd be only one way to find out." Klare said it as if it was nothing. She closed her eyes, leaning backwards over the railing and slowly raising her knees. 

A pair of warm hands grabbed her waist and pulled her back up. Zuko pulled her close and took a couple steps away from the railings with Klare wrapped in his arms."Don't." Was all he said as he hugged her tightly, as if he was going to lose her if he let go. Klare smiled softly before giggling into his chest. Zuko pulled back only enough to look at her face in shock. She was laughing, but now that he saw the look in her eyes, she was anything but amused. 

"You... You finally talked to me..."

Zuko was stunned. He stared at the girl in his arms, watching as her dry laughter slowly turned into soft sobs. "I was so scared that you'd let me fall... I-I'm sorry if I did something to make you mad or to give you some reason to hate me." "Don't apologize. Just... stop crying." Klare sniffed, looking up at him. Her eyes widened at the conflicted and guilt-filled look in his amber eyes. There was also a glint of anger in them, but it just didn't seem to be directed towards her.

Zuko closed his eyes and furrowed his brows as he pulled her back into another tight embrace.

"Idiot. ... There's nothing that could ever happen that would make me hate you. Just like there is absolutely no way I'll ever let you fall. Promise me something though, promise that you'll never forget about me." Klare's eyes widened as far as they'd go before she smiled into the boy's clothes, lifting up her arm and gently wrapping them around him as well. "I promise. Even if I didn't, I could never forget you if I tried. Didn't I already prove that?" He sighed in relief. "I guess you did." Zuko's arms relaxed, about to step away until Klare tightened her own hold.

"Please... Don't leave me... Just stay with me a little longer." Zuko nods, smiling softly as he went back to holding her close to him. "As you wish, princess."

It was silent between them until they both fell apart in laughter, still in each other's arms as they lay on the floor of the deck. Unbeknownst to them, a wise man smiled in contempt as he looked upon the pair. "A boy who was forced to become a man so early. It only took one who went through the same change to catch his attention. However, only together can they bring out help to bring out what had been lost in the change... If you wish to split what is destined, then you are wishing for something difficult to achieve." 

The boy watching the two from behind the man flinched.  He huffed. "You speak of destiny, old man, yet you know not of that girl's past or fate. If anything, you should thank me if my mission for your own nation succeeds. It may be that she brings that traitor happiness now, but she can only bring him greater suffering in the future. Many groups of people want her, not for what she is, but more for who she is. For acting so wise, you failed to notice that she's always hid things that were truly important about her. I'm sure you people thought she didn't remember much of her life when she was young, but all you know about her is what she's told you. Man, has she been playing all of you. That said, she really is my twin. We both lie without hesitation. Keep that in mind, it might help you in the near future." With that, the man heard footsteps fading from behind him.

"What could he have meant? Is that cold boy trying to be truthful in saying our precious swan is instead a crow in disguise? Or is it simply another lie from a forked-tongue?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ello, lovelies!!!! *screams and ducks*

Klare: What took you so long?!?!

I'M SORRY!!!! DURING THE FIRST SEMESTER OF THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ALWAYS BUSY!!!! First there's homework, then there's writer's block, and not to mention I lack time to do anything on the internet on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of every week. 

Klare: You have a phone that can get on the internet, don't you?

Well... That's true, but Wattpad and my phone don't exactly get along anymore...

Klare:  -.-'   ... You don't have enough storage on your phone, do you?

0.0   Umm... (thinking: Oh cr-dolphin noise-.) *runs*

Klare: *gains anime tick mark* YOU'D HAVE MORE SPACE IF YOU'D DELETE THOSE FREAKING ANIME PICTURES CLOGGING YOUR PHONE!!!!

NEVER!!!!

Klare: SORRY ABOUT Ali, WELL I MEAN AUTHOR-CHAN, BUT DON'T WORRY SHE'LL BE TRYING HER HARDEST TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. *starts chasing after the runaway*

THANK YOU ALL FOR SO MUCH SUPPORT!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE COMMENTING AND VOTING AND ENJOYING AND ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!!!

I HOPE YOU'LL ALL CONTINUE ENJOYING MY STORY!!!! AND LIKE ALWAYS,

Until next time!!!! ~Ali

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

255K 7.5K 70
๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž | แด€สŸสŸ ส™แดแดแด‹s โ Fire can be and is destructive but learning doesn't have to be. โž โœŽ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ข๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ง...
635 38 11
A long time ago, their was piece among all four nations. That is until the fire- nation attacked. The former Avatar died and was reborn into the next...
870K 23K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...
445K 12.1K 35
๐Š๐š๐ข๐๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡: แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€ โ I only came because I wanted to protect the people of my tribe and my family. โž โœŽ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ:...