My Savior (BoyxBoy Mpreg)

By spm101

Its boyxboy and there will be mature content along with curse words also there are triggers so beware Story i... More

The Begining
Eren Martinez
First Day of School
The Project
At the Doctor's
Starting the Project Part 1
Nightmares
Stories Being Told
Will You Be My Boyfriend?
New Couple at School
At the Gym
The Small Date
Family Reunion
Sleeping Over
Brunch
Last Week of School
I'm Ready
The Day's After
OB/GYN
From Great to Hell
At the Hospital
Waking Up
Being Released
At the Beach
Victoria Secret
Senior Year!!
Begging
Anniversary
Graduation
College
Doghouse
At Ruby's
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Will You Marry Me?
Wedding Day
Honey Moon
4 Years Later
Trying
Surprise!!!!!!!!!
3 Weeks Later
Blueberry
Telling Everyone
Pregnancy Hormones
Boy or Girl
Baby's Coming!
Epilouge

Our Family Is Growing

303 16 1
By spm101

3 Years Later

Eren P.O.V. :

I had quit my job as a teacher. I couldn't leave my baby when he was 8 months old. I just couldn't. I'm now a stay at home mom, lol. Our little boy is now about to be 3 in 4 months. Xavier and I are thinking about having another; good news is that i'm pregnant again. I'm going to tell him when we go to the park with Xavi.

That's the nickname we gave him. Also When Xavi was a month old Danny and Patricks adopted son came. He's beautiful. Their the same age and are the best of friends. They always want to be together. 

..............At The Park...................

Xavier and I were walking together while he had Xavi on his shoulders. "Love I can drop Xavi off with Danny and Patrick and get to baby making." I laughed and smacked him gently; I didn't want my child to fall off.

Xavier set him down as we got to the park. I set out the blanket as Xavier watched him. When I finished setting the food Xavier and I sat down side by side and looked at Xavi making friends. I think now would be a good time to tell him. "Xavier were not baby making, anymore." He looked at me with confusion and sadness. "Why, I thought you wanted more kids too?"

I smiled and put a hand on my stomach. "Well were don't need too because, i'm already pregnant babe." His expression changed to happiness. He hugged me and kissed all over my face. I giggled since it tickled. "I'm going to be a daddy again!!!", he yelled. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

...............................5 Months Later.....................................

Xavier P.O.V. :

We were at Dr.Nero's OB\GYN. I was big again, sigh. Xavi was excited to be a big brother. "You excited to know if your going to have a baby brother or sister, Xavi.",I asked him. "Yeah daddy!" Dr.Nero came in and smiled. "Hey there Xavi, you've grown to a big boy haven't you." Xavi only hid in my arms. We all laughed.

She did the same procedures and then said, "Congrats, it's a girl!" Eren smiled and kissed me. "Your going to have a baby sister Xavi." He only gasped and touched my tummy.

"Spike is my doggy." We laughed; he loved Spike and Spike loves him. If were in the backyard he will be right at Xavi's side, if I take them both out to walk he will growl at others or get in a protective stance. 

It was hilarious when Xavi started taking his first steps, Spike would always put his body in front if he saw that Xavi was about to fall.

.........................4 Months Later.........................

Xavier P.O.V. :

Eren was in labor and I had to leave Xavi with Patrick and Danny. Our precious princess came into the world on October 4. Jasmine Flor Rodriguez. 

..........................2 Years Later..........................

Eren P.O.V. :

"Xavi leave your sister alone!" Jasmine was begining to climb the stairs of the jungle gym, Xavier built for them. "She gonna fall momma." I laughed and walked over to them. Jasmine was holding onto the handles for dear life as her older brother tried to get her off. I took him off of her and set her down.

"Xavi, she needs to learn and if you don't let her learn then how is she going to play with you?" Xavi fiddled with his hands. I kissed his forehead. "Come on, its lunch time." He nodded and walked with me. I squatted down and grabbed Jasmine. I shouldn't be doing heavy lifting but I have too.

Yup. I'm pregnant. Again. Xavier doesn't know but I plan on telling him tonight when we put the kids to sleep. 

.......................Night time.........................

Xavier P.O.V. :

I was getting home from work and the seconf I got in I heard footsteps running towards me. "DADDY!!!!" Xavi hugged me then my little princess was running slowly behind him. I squated down and scooped her into my arms. "How have my babies been?" "I've been good daddy.", Xavi said. "Yeah and what about you princess." "Me good." I smiled and kissed both of them in the head and put Jasmine down.

Xavi took her hand and went to the living room to play. I went to search for my husband. "Love!?" "In the kitchen!" I put my stuff down and walked to the kitchen. He was washing dishes. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck. "You gotta be very quiet tonight love." He blushed and turned around. He leaned up to kiss me. "How was work babe?" I pulled away and sat on the table. 'You know, same old same old." He laughed.

"You hungry?" I smirked and eyed him. He giggled and rolled his eyes, he threw a kitchen towel at my face. "For food." "No love, I ate good at lunch." He sat on my lap and rested his head on my chest. "How do you find me attractive, after having 2 kids?" I laughed."Love your beautiful and sexy to me no matter what."

He sat up, "Yeah but, don't the stretch marks digust you." I pulled off his shirt and he gasped. "What are you doing?!" Instead of answering him I sat him on the table and kissed his stomach. "These stretch marks show how unique you are and how you made me from a happy husband to a happy dad." 

I brought him back down onto my lap. "Love, you can give birth to 20 children and I will still love you and find  you sexy as hell." He blushed and got off me.

"We should tuck the kids into bed." I got up with him. 

I followed Eren into the living room. "Okay munchkins, bedtime." Xavi groaned and shook his head. I went over to him as Eren grabbed Jasmine and carried her up the stairs. "You need to sleep buddy." "I don't want too, i'm not sleepy." I laughed. I picked him up and at that moment he rubbed his eyes and yawned. 

"You love Jasmine, right Xavi." "Yes I do daddy." "Ok well Jasmine needs you with energy for you can play and take care of her. You want to know how to do that?" "Yeah!" "You need to sleep." He frowned and I chuckled. I walked up the stairs and put him down on his bed. I took out his pajamas and changed him. 

We walked out going to Jasmine's room. Eren was braiding her hair. She wanted to sleep on her own like her big brother, but we never lock our door; at some point in the night she comes in and so does Xavi. 

We leave them a nightlight but their kids they like to sleep with us. We tucked Jasmine in and she fell asleep fast. She'll wake up around midnight or so. Next was Xavi. I carried him and we walked to his bedroom. I laid him on his bed and Eren pulled a blanket up and covered him. 

"Goodnight sweetheart, I love you.",Eren said and kissed Xavi's forhead. Eren moved so I could do the same thing. Eren and I left his room and went into ours. He closed the door and I started undressing fast. 

After I was done I saw that Eren was only in pants and boxers. He didn't put his shirt back on when I took it off downstairs. I went up to him unziping him and pulled off his pants. "Babe I have to tell you something." I kissed his neck and I felt his body shudder. "Can it wait." I continued attacking his neck, not leting him speak. 

I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top. I was about to kiss him when he covered his mouth."What's wrong?" "I need to tell you something first." "Ok but if Jasmine wakes up soon, not my fault." He laughed and pushed me off of him. 

"Xavier you are one child away from getting that surgery." To say I was confused, was an understatement. I had no IDEA what he was talking about. Then I remembered our deal about having 4 kids I do that surgery. Then he said i'm one child away..................HE"S PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eren was only smiling waiting for me to get it. "Really!" He nodded and I hugged him. Everytime he got pregnant, it felt like it was the first time. I put my hands on his stomach, I looked up at him; "Love I swear just one more child and you won't have to go through any more pain." He laughed and nodded. I kissed him, he kissed back with fierce. 

As I pinned him down on the bed we got into a intense make out session. I grounded our erections together, getting a man out of Eren. As I was about to snake my hand in his boxers we heard footsteps. I groaned and Eren giggled. I got off of him and got some pants for both of us. "Don't worry babe, I'll call my mom and ask if she can take care of the kids tomorrow and we'll go out on a date." I smiled and nodded. I kissed him then our door opened slowly.

"Momma, Daddy can we sleep here?" "Of course my babies." They closed the door and Xavi carried his sister to our bed and helped her on it then he got on. Xavi and Eren would cuddle and Jasmine would cuddle with me. The next morning I'll wake up to these two on top of me.

"I love you Eren." "I love you too, Xavier."

.............................5 Months Pregnant............................

Eren P.O.V. :

We were having another baby boy. Xavi was excited that he was going to have a baby brother and Jasmine was glad that it wasn't a girl. Xavier and I already had a name if it was a boy: Alejandro Ramon Rodriguez. 

Patrick and Danny just adopted twins, a boy and a girl. They were only having 3 kids, they weren't having 4 like us.

..................................3 Years Later............................

Xavier P.O.V. :

The kids have grown up so fast, Xavi is 9 years old, Jasmine's 7 and Alejandro is 6. Eren was pregnant again and I got that surgery. I'm fully recovered and Eren is 8 months pregnant. Were having a baby girl. Eren decided that her name should be: Rebeca Chrstina Rodriguez. Eren chose Rebeca to honor my little sister.

My life had turned from dark and lonely to full of lights and colors. My children are my everything, just like Eren was still my everything. 

I love my savior with everything in me. And I also love my tiny saviors too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.5K 20
this will be a range of creepypastas x male reader one shots or fluff and shit like that.
40.3K 1.6K 33
It's just something I find interesting to write about.(so please not hate) Also +girl means a female character will be involved. And some actual even...
36.4K 1.6K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
243K 4.2K 64
Smut - (Mature Content) or (Mild Mature Content) Trigger Warning - At the beginning if there are any possible triggers