The bad boy saved me

Par baylee12599

He nodded and stood up with me. He looked me into my eyes. He pressed his lips to mine. It felt so amazing. S... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 31

1.3K 26 1
Par baylee12599

JACE POV!!!!

She was raped. Raped right in front of me. I was trying so hard to get out of that rope to get him off of her. Not just for my sake but for hers. The panic in her voice was something I've never heard from her. True panic. She never said my name though, not once. Probably tried to prevent it so I wouldn't feel worse than I already do.

Her screams and the tears running down her cheeks. It made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't get out! I couldn't save her!

When they left and the rope came off I ran so quickly to her. Her cries were loud in my shoulder. She told me not to apologize and that it was ok when it clearly wasn't. She told me to just hold her which is what I planned on doing. I took her to a different room and dressed her. I laid down and brought her to me. I kissed her which maybe wasn't the best idea, and I wish I wouldn't have. I held her tightly against my body that night. She was right her next to me, hurt but safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and looked at her. She was on her back and her cheeks were wet. She must have woken up and cried.

Why didn't she wake me up?

I stood and walked to the bathroom.

"No!" She screamed, "Jace!"

I ran back out I find her in bed. Her fists clutched the sheets tightly as she cried. I went over to her and rubbed my finger against her hand.

"Help me!" She cried, "get off! Get off of me!"

"Lola," I shook her, "Lola baby I'm here. Lola wake up."

She shot up and looked at me. Her tears made her fave glisten. I wiped them away and she laid back down.

"I'm sorry," she sighed.

"Don't be sorry princess," I shook, "you're alright."

Her eyes locked on mine and she looked hurt.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked.

She nodded and stood up. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

"I'm sorry," she cried, "I just..I-

"Lola don't apologize," I smiled, "I understand. I'll be downstairs ok. The window is locked. It'll be alright. Just call me when you're done."

"Ok," she said lightly.

I shut the bedroom door and walked down the stairs. I made some breakfast and two glasses of orange juice. After about fifteen minutes she walked down the stairs holding her body. I set out all the food.

"Hungry?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and sat down. She really hasn't talked and I understand why. I'm going out to find him today. I'm not waiting around.

"Here," I grabbed a gun, "keep this around you. I'm going to find Kent."

"Don't leave me," she cried.

"Hey hey," I walked over to her, "alright alright. I won't. You'll just come with. Eat up. Get full. I won't leave you. You'll be with me alright?"

She ate slowly and I ran upstairs. I got dressed and walked back down. I walked over and washed my plate off. She washed hers off and looked at me. Her arms were crossed around her stomach. I walked over to her and set my hands on her hips. I looked at her and slowly removed her arms.

"You don't have to protect your body around me," I shook.

She looked down and I lifted her chin. Her eyes met with mine again and became teary.

"Don't cry," I brushed her cheek, "don't cry."

She just kept her eyes locked on mine like mine were with hers.

"I'm sorry," she started to cry.

I shook my head and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I rubbed her back and picked her up. Her body tensed.

"I'm not going to do anything baby girl," I whispered, "I promise."

I walked with her in my arms over to the couch and sat down. She moved off my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Jace," she whispered.

"Yeah?" I looked at her.

"I'm sorry I'm so jumpy," she sighed, "I'm just..scared."

"You don't have to be scared around me Lola," I looked into her eyes, "I won't hurt you. I won't. I promise you I won't hurt you."

She looked at me, "I know...I don't know why I'm scared. I just am."

"I know," I sighed, "I know but I'm going to get him. He can't and won't ever do that to you again."

She nodded and laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her back as she cried. She stopped after a while and she looked up at me. She kissed my jawline and I chuckled.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded and we stood up. I grabbed my car keys and two guns. We drove to his house and I barged in. Three men stood and put their hands up.

"Cover me," I said.

"Always," she said, "there are people outside waiting for you to make the slightest movement. Sit your asses down and don't move."

All of them sat down, "where is he?"

They pointed upstairs.

LOLA POV!!!

"Jace stay here," I murmured, "I'll take care of it."

I pushed by him and he grabbed my arm, "be careful."

"Just stay here," I nodded.

I walked up the stairs and walked into one room. A girl was sitting tied to a bed. She looked at me and started crying. I ran to her and cut her hands and feet free.

"I'm here to help," I whispered, "just stay here ok?"

She nodded and I walked out. I went to the next room. I heard crying and I walked in. Another young lady was there all tied up.

"Stay here," I whispered, "don't leave this room ok?"

She nodded at me and I left.

"Get off!" I heard, "please get off of me!"

I ran in and held my gun up. Kent stood up quickly and put his hands up. He put clothes on and put his hands back up.

"Untie her," I snapped, "now!"

He untied her hands and feet. She stood and put her dress back ok. She ran to me.

"Kent," I said, "you're under arrest."

I cuffed his hands and dragged him out. I handed him to Jace and I went back to the rooms. I had them all gather up.

"Are you all ok?" I asked.

All of them nodded at me.

"Did he rape all of you?" I wondered.

The three of them nodded once again and I looked down.

"He raped me too," I said, "last night actually. Now you're all safe. You guys have to go to the police station and tell them you're back and stuff. You can tell them what all happened then you can go home."

They hugged me, "thank you."

I walked out and back down the stairs. I cuffed all the men and took them to the police station. The girls stayed there and we left.

"You handled yourself very well," he said.

"Thank you," I nodded.

I set my hand over his and intertwined our fingers. I felt safer. I felt like I didn't have to try and hide myself. I was safe again and with him.

"I love you," he said, "I don't want you to feel unsafe around me. I want you to feel protected and safe. I want you to know that I will always try to keep you safe and to help you. Always."

"I love you too," I smiled.

I closed my eyes and soon we got home.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6K 34 12
He then pushes me against the wall kissing me hard almost tearing off my dress, He picks me up and puts my back on the bed kisses me slowly from my m...
219K 6K 23
"Can the bad boy be loved?" "Can the good girl be naughty?" He said "Let's play a game" "Okay" "The games is whoever falls in love first loses...ok...
Queen Par Bee

Fanfiction

5.9K 151 46
"You tried to convince me that you liked me, gave me hope. Now it's my turn." He whispered in a low raspy tone of voice then immediately crashed his...
Don't Hurt Me Par Samantha Archer

Roman pour Adolescents

709 28 31
Ace has good and bad experiences while going through 10th grade. Part of it being experiencing love Warning this was my first book. It was kinda rush...