BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIR...

By angelprincess24

( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is c... More

BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIRE
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EXTRA
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
PROLOGUE OF 'LOVE ON A TOUR'
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 15

64.3K 1.8K 34
By angelprincess24

Follow me on TWITTER at : @MMTINA24 .

You can also join me on FACEBOOK at : Angel Lopri and share your views and ideas with me.

You can now also join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

Share the sweet love story of ANGELA AND NOAH more and more with your friends, family and relatives!!

Also read other book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES :-

"MEETING MR. BILLIONAIRE (MMB)"

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE !!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

And now join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ANGELA'S  POV :-

What the hell is wrong with this man? Why can't he just let me do a job? I want to do a job at some other place and not his company! It would be really very uncomfortable for me to work in his company. No, but why would Mr. Jerkhead understand? Why can't he be like his family? His family is so sweet, caring, loving and understanding. They all are so nice that for the entire time I was with them, I never felt like I was new in their family. His father and mother treated me like their own daughter. His father actually has become my friend. He is so kind, loving and caring that with him, I always felt like I was with my father. It has been only twelve hours since we left the mansion last night, but I am already missing them all. I always wanted to have a sister, and in the form of Ashley, Rose and Jasmine, I have got three instead of one. Dean has become my best friend. That guy is just amazing! He is not like his brother, cocky, arrogant and jerk! Dean has become like my big brother, who will care for me and support me in any situation, with whom I feel like I can share any damn thing. And Anna and George are amazing in themselves. I have never met a couple like them. They both are so funny that you can't stop laughing when you are with them!

I know that Mr. Jerkhead has blackmailed me for marrying him, but I still feel like I should thank him for giving me such an amazing family. I have always considered mom, dad and Ace as my family, but from today they all are my family too!

But what about this job matter? After dinner, when we were driving back to my house, I told Noah that I wanted to do a job and try to pay atleast a little amount of loan back to him. But no, Mr. Noah wouldn't let me do a job at some other place. He wants me to do job at his own company, and that too as his personal assistant. If I accept his job offer, then I will have to face him for the entire day. It will surely be very difficult for me to bare Mr. Arrogant jerkhead for the entire day!

Okay, right, I am making stupid excuses, but what else can I do? I need to stay away from him. Whenever I am with him, my mind stops working and my heart starts beating very fast. There are butterflies flying all over in my stomach. I am not able to think anything and my mind just becomes blank. In a way, he makes me feel weak. I have never felt all these before. It is the first time when all this is happening to me, and to be true, I am really afraid from inside. He is a man-whore. He can never love me. If I don't control myself now, then I will be the only one who will get hurt in the end. My heart will surely get shattered into pieces. I need to stay away as far as possible from Noah. And if I become his PA, then everything will go wrong, and I can't let that happen.

But if not his job, then what else can I do? He will not let me do job at some other place and I just can't stay here at home like this for the entire day. I would really get very bored! So now what should I do? Should I talk to Dean about this matter?

Yes! Great Angela! You are genius! I should do the same! Ava had said that Noah and Dean are not only brothers, but they are each other's best friends too. They are always there for each other, even in hard times or even in danger. I am sure that Noah will listen to Dean! Only Dean can bring me out of this problem. So, let's go and meet Dean, Angela! He would be in his office at this time. So get going Angela!

*************************

So sorry lovely readers for making you all wait for so long:(
Due to my exams I was not able to update anything!
But here comes a new chapter! :)

*************************

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS BY COMMENTING !!

KEEP VOTING !!
VOTE MORE AND MORE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR NOLA !!

KEEP READING, VOTING AND SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL !!
TAKE CARE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.2K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
274K 7.5K 30
Mason Harris, 29 and the youngest of three brothers to run his fathers company. His father owns 32 Hotels around the U.S and Mason is the CEO. The la...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...