I Fell In Love with My Brother

由 angelichearts

Any girl would kill for Elizabeth's life. She's got the looks, the brains, and grew up in a rich family. But... 更多

Copyright
Chapter 1 (Prank of the Day)
Chapter 2 (The New Guy)
Chapter 4 (He's What?!)
Chapter 5 (What the hell just happened?)
Chapter 6 (So sorry....not!)
Chapter 7 (Confused with My Feelings :l)
Chapter 8 (Photo Shoot Gone Wrong?)
Pls read :)
Chapter 9 ( Mission Accomplished (; )
Chapter 10 ( Girls Day In (: )
Chapter 11 (Double Trouble)
Chapter 12 (Getting Ready)
Chapter 13 (The First Dates)
Chapter 14 (Lost Forever?)
Chapter 15 (Boring Day/Girl Time!)
Chapter 16 (Who am I Really?)
Chapter 17 (Start of Something New)
Chapter 18 (False Accusations)
Chapter 19 (Leaving)
Chapter 20 (Two Years Later)

Chapter 3 (Secret Crush)

14.8K 341 29
由 angelichearts

Sam’s P.O.V.

It surprised me how easy Blake and I get along. I mean, don’t get me wrong, he’s hot, and not to mention, he’s also kind and down to earth. I just didn’t see us get along this quickly. We have so many things in common that it's like he's the boy version of me. But I just don't see myself with him. We're too alike. It will be fun at first, but eventually it will slowly become boring.  Besides, I already have someone in mind. I've been crushing on him for quite a while now, but I'm afraid to tell him. I'm scared that he might not feel the same way and things would become awkward between the two of us. I don't want that to happen. I'll just wait until he makes the first move and ask me out. I glanced at his direction and saw that he was staring at me. I felt a blush creep onto my face knowing that he had been staring at me. He gave me a sad smile and looked away. Sad? Why would he be sad? I frowned as I thought of possibilities why he would be sad. But I came short of ideas. It pained me to see his sad expression. After a few minutes, he stood up, said something and walked away. I didn't want him to leave, but I couldn't stop him either. I couldn't just chase after him like that. That would be so embarrassing.

I must've been in my own thoughts for a long time. I didn't even notice Liza and Isabel leave. And Blake is waving his hands in front of my face as to get my attention. I caught his arm. It was starting to give me a headache.

"Would you stop that? It's giving me a headache."

"Sorry."

"Wait, where's Liza and Isabel?"

Blake stared at me like I was insane. "What are you talking about? They left. You even said goodbye before they left."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Did I really say that? I don't remember. I must've spaced out again, because next thing I knew, Blake's hand was waving in front of my face again. 

"Earth to Sam!!!! Helloooooo??" Blake said.

"I told you to quit doing that." I said as I caught his arm again.

"Then stop spacing out. You seem to do that a lot. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just had a lot in mind is all. No worries."

"If you want to talk about it, I-"

Blake was cut off by the bell ringing. Thank God for that. I just don't feel comfortable talking to Blake about it. Even Liza doesn't know about my crush. I'm the only one who knows that I've been crushing on Daniel. And I would really like it to stay that way. Well, until he reciprocates my feelings that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza's P.O.V.

                The day went by in a flash after what happened. As the dismissal bell rang, I packed my stuff and head towards my locker. I had to get a few things before going home. As I head towards my locker, I saw Sam on the way and I wanted to do a little investigating of my own.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" She said with a smile.

"So, you and Blake huh?"

The question seemed to have caught her off guard.

"W-what?! No! We're just friends and nothing more."

"Doesn't seem like it to me."

"Liza, please, Blake and I have too much in common. I just don't see us together."

I sighed in relief. I thought Daniel was going to lose Sam to Blake for sure. Good thing I was wrong. 

"So, are you ready to go home?"

"Umm...Yah! I just have to get some things in my locker, then we can go home."

Did I mention that Sam lives with my family? Opps...My bad!! I guess I left that out. You see, Sam's parents work in Italy. Her mom is a famous fashion designer, while her dad is a well-known architect. She didn't want to study in Italy, so her parents let her stay here with my family. Her parents, seeing as they can afford it, visit her at least twice a month, so she's fine with them not being around too much.

I opened my locker to get some of my stuff, when my phone started buzzing. I quickly got all my homework and a few books and closed my locker. I snatched up my phone and read the message Daniel left for me.

"Hey Sis, can you do me a favor? Can you stay behind and catch a ride with Spencer? I was planning on telling Sam on the ride home. And I wanted it to be just the two of us."

I sighed. The things I do for family. I sent him a reply saying that I'll do what I can and slipped the phone back in my pocket.

"Hey Sam? I forgot...I have an after school meeting for the school paper today."

"Oh? I'll just wait for you then."

"No, you go on home. I'll just catch a ride from Spencer. I think he has an after school activity today too."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now go home."

"Hey! You girls going home already?" I turn around and saw Daniel running towards our direction.

"Liza still has an after school meeting for the school paper." Sam told him.

"Is that so?" Daniel asked.

"Yup. So Sam will be going on ahead."

"Really? 'Cause Spencer still has practice and I thought I can go home with you girls."

"Your also in the football team right? Then why aren't you going to practice?"

"It's not an official practice, so I didn't have to go. He just wanted to stay and practice before the game this Friday."

"Oh. Okay then. We'll see you later then Liza?"

"See you guys at home."

They walked away, when they rounded the corner, I dashed towards the library hoping to see Isabel there and warn her about Daniel's plan.

=============================================================================

As I suspected, Isabel was in the library checking out some books. I went to her and told her all about Daniel's plan.

"He going to what?!" Isabel said as we exit the library.

"He told me he was going to tell her. So I made up an excuse and told her that we had a meeting."

"Fine. I'm going to the mall then seeing as I can't go home, because Spencer still has practice until 4 in the afternoon."

"Have fun then."

"Wait. You're not going to come with me?"

"Nah, I'll just stick around here for a while. Besides I might do something that can possibly kick me out of that place again."

Isabel laughed. "Well, see you later then."

"See ya."

=============================================================================

"Why practice so hard?" I asked.

Spencer turned around and saw me standing a few feet away from him.

"I heard pour next opponents are pretty tough."

I gasped. "Spencer Val Thompson is nervous?"

"Ha-ha-ha very funny."

I laughed. "Don't be so nervous! Loosen up! You and the team can do it. I've seen you guys train and I think you can defeat those opponents of yours." I told him as I grabbed the football, and twirl it on my finger.

He sighed. "You're right. I worry too much. " He said and he reached out to get the ball. I stopped spinning it and ran. 

"You'd have to catch me first before you can get the ball!!!"

I ran and ran around the field. I can hear him chasing after me, which got me running faster. It was in a matter of time when he caught up to me. He ran much faster than me anyway. After a few minutes, I felt strong arms encircle around my waist and I was spun around until I was dizzy.

Laughing like crazy, I said, "Fine! I give up! Here's your ball!!" 

After I gave him the ball, he dropped me onto the ground. "Oof! Ow! That hurts!" I said. Rubbing my butt. He just gave me a sheepish smile.

"I'm going to go shower and then we can go home. Wait for me by the car."

"Aye aye captain!"

He rolled his eyes at my immature respond and walked away.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

24 0 6
A detective gets a job to go undercover to a school as a student. Picked for her young looks, they think she will be the perfect fit to this job. Onl...
3.5K 17 24
At work, she's known to be quiet, and to just get the job done. No one knows much about her, as she just keeps to herself, but really she just doesn'...
55 5 41
Taylor thinks her summer will be normal, she has a planned trip to see Hollywood studios. She also plans to spy on her neighbor, Stone and fantasize...
216 0 19
in this a young girl does something no thought would happen and in turn she's offered a great chance to help the world making new friends and new ene...