Chapter 14 (Lost Forever?)

Previously:

Liza's P.O.V.

Blake stopped right outside my house. He cut the engine and we sat there in silence. i couldn't take the silence so I spoke.

"Thank you so much for tonight. I really had a great time," I said and meant it. It's not everyday I get to meet Hayley Williams.

"I'm glad you had a good time," he said.

"So I'll see you on Monday?"

"I'll see you then."

I opened the door and got out. I closed the door and watched him drive away. I walked towards the house. I unlocked the front door and walked in. I could still hear the TV in the living room so went to check if anyone was still there. I went to the living room and saw Spencer making out with Holly on the couch. I felt a pang on my chest. I cleared my throat. Spencer pulled away from Holly to her dismay and looked at me.

"Oh, you're back?" 

"Yeah, I'm back."

"What time is it?" he asked.

"12:30" I replied

"Already?" he said surprised.

"Yeah. I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed," I said.

"Oh well, good night," he said.

"Good Night,"

I went up the stairs and went into my room. I could hear the shower running so I guess Sam must be back. I set my purse down and flopped down on the bed. I stared at the ceiling for a moment thinking. Why am I feeling this way? I can't feel this way. When I saw Spencer with Holly it felt like I was shot in the heart. It hurts seeing him with another.

"Liza?"

I snapped out of it and saw Sam standing by the bathroom door drying her hair with a towel.

"Hey," I said sitting up.

"When did you get back?' she asked.

"Not long ago," I replied.

She walked towards her bed and sat there. I can see her eyes glisten and a wide smile appeared on her face. I smiled at that.

"Looks like someone had a good time," I said.

"Everything was just perfect!" she said dreamily.

We told each other about our dates and it seemed like Sam really enjoyed herself. I'm really happy for the both of them. They really make a cute couple. After talking for what felt like hours, we both went to sleep. Well, Sam did anyway. I can't seem to fall asleep. After a great time with Blake, my night had to be ruined by the sight of Spencer and Holly making out on the couch. God, what am I going to do?

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Liza's P.O.V.

"Liza,"

"Liza,"

"Liza!"

What is that annoying thing poking me?

I shifted away from the person poking me and said, "Go away! Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

I heard footsteps walking away. Thank God. I was drifting back to sleep when...

"CLANG!"

"AHHHH!"