Sans x Frisk Oneshots

By EeveeGirl518

WARNING: If you don't like the ship then don't read it! Just a bunch of Sans X Frisk oneshotes :3 More

Before We Begin
Goodnight
A Human
A Mythological Creature
A Mythological Creature (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart
Stolen Heart (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart (Bonus Chapie!)
Book
May I Have This Dance?
Little Note
Memories
Halos and Horns
Halos and Horns (Pt. 2)
Blinded Love
Souls Full of Love
Souls Full of Love (Pt. 2)
Why..?
Question
Comic (For An Apology X3)
Fairytale
A Sweet Moment
Innocent Little Cherry
Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)
Halloween Special!!!
Pairs
Writer's Block!!!
Partners In Crime
Christmas Special!!!
Merry Christmas Reader-Chan!!!
Strange Love
Apologizes
Attached
Please Read...
Just A Question
One Year Special!!!
Drunken Proposal
SORRY!!! DX
I'M ALIVE!!! So please don't kill me...
Cat and Mouse Chase
Kindness
Where I've Been
BIG THANK
Kiss, Kill, Run (Prequel)
Kiss, Kill, Eat

Souls Full of Love (Bonus Chapter ;3)

6K 138 364
By EeveeGirl518

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

Well after that *cough, cough* sad *cough, cough* chapie (Sorry!!! But I was in an evil mood >:3), here is a bonus chapie for the Underswap one. We need a little bit of sweetness after that last chapie :3

Thanks to you all, you've gotten me into Underswap so much that I love this pair so much now. Oh well. Here you go guys X3

(Also. Lookie, lookie!!! I drew something!!! This was suppose to be for the last chapie, but it was to late :3 Sorry I wasn't able to like, color it or digitalize it.)

Art belong to their respective owner/s.

P.S. This might be a long one, because I love these two so much. Hope you guys don't mind X3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Chara's POV

"Checkmate. I win!" I exclaim, happily, as I jumped up.

Me and Asgore are playing a game of chess, and I won! We invited our friends to come over and hang out, but most of them were busy. Sans and Undyne were the only ones that joined us today.

Asgore smiles. "Good game, my child. I had fun."

"Y-ya! You b-b-both did great!" Undyne says.

"I believe it is your turn Undyne." Asgore turns towards the scientist.

"Oh, o-o-o-okay. I mean if yo-you d-don't mind?" She timidly says.

"Yes please!" I eagerly say.

"SHHH!"

We all turn our heads towards the skeleton that sat on one of the sofas as the chocolate brown haired human was sitting down beside him, her head rested atop his shoulder as she slept soundly.

"I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT, BUT HUMAN FRISK IS ASLEEP, AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO DISTURB HER PEACEFUL SLUMBER." Sans says as he runs his boney fingers through her hair.

"Poor thing. Hasn't been sleeping well lately." Asgore shakes his head. "And this game must have not interested her."

That is true. Ever since she got sick a few weeks ago, she's been having nightmares. I wish I could help her, but she refuses to tell me what her dreams are about. I smiled as I noticed Frisk snuggle closer to Sans while he continued to stroke her hair, a small smile forming on her face. Even if she's been having nightmares, I'm glad she's able to smile. Especially when she's around Sans.

I'm guessing something happened that sick day, because they seemed much closer afterwards, which was a good thing! I still grin at the memory of coming home that day.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Were home!" I shouted as me and Asgore finally reached the top of the stairs.

"Go check up on them, my child. I will make some tea for all of us." He says before he heads over to the kitchen.

I began my search around the little house. Considering that this place didn't have many rooms, it didn't take long until I found them in Frisk's room. But as I opened the door to the room, I want to squeal so badly at the sight.

Sans laid down next to Frisk as he held her close to his chest, a smile plastered across Frisk's face. It was adorable! I haven't seen Frisk smile like that before. It wasn't a sarcastic smile, a fake smile, a forced smile, a grin, it was just a normal and genuine smile. I decided to just slowly close the door and leave them be, but a thought passed through my mind, making me snicker. I can't wait to see their reactions when they wake up.

With that in mind, I closed the door and headed over to the kitchen to help Asgore.

~~~Flashback End~~~

"Aren't th-they a-a-ad-adorable?" Undyne whispers to me, a small smile on her face.

"Sure are!" I happily replied as I continued to watch the two. "Why can't they just get together already?"

"You k-know how tsundere Fr-Frisk c-c-can be." She says, her smile widening a bit.

"Why can't tsunderes be more open?" I say, puffing my cheeks out a little.

"I guess that's j-j-just how t-tsunderes are." She shrugged, adjusting her eyeglasses.

"You two go on ahead and start playing." Asgore says as he stands up. "I will begin to prepare lunch for us." He then heads over to the kitchen.

Undyne and I then began to set back up the chess pieces for us to play. I looked over at Sans and Frisk and smiled widely.

"So..." I started. "How have you and Frisk been doing, Sans?" I asked.

The skeleton seems to have snapped out of his thoughts as he averts his gaze away from Frisk and focuses them on me.

"HMM?" He hums. "OH. WERE DOING MAGNIFICENT! WELL, BETTER THAN BEFORE AT LEAST." He smiles.

"Great! Does that mean your gonna ask her out yet?" I say, expectantly.

"I DON'T THINK SO." He says, his face glowing a faint blue. "WE ONLY STARTED BECOMING CLOSER TO EACH OTHER. I WOULD NOT WANT TO RUIN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE." He sighs, rubbing the back of his skull as he looks down at Frisk and pats her head. "I'M FINE JUST BEING ABLE TO TALK TO HER."

As he pats her head, she turns around to face him and nuzzles her head on the nape of his neck as she hugs him. I grin widely.

"Oh come on! Look at that! Its adorable! Just ask her out already!" I exclaim, but tried not to wake her up.

Sans rolls his eye sockets. "I DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WOULD WILLINGLY BE DOING THIS IF SHE WAS AWAKE?"

"H-he h-has a p-p-point." Undyne agrees.

"You guys are no fun." I huffed.

"I m-mean, y-y-you could at least t-try t-to ask her, r-r-right?" Undyne says.

"Do it!" I eagerly say. "I guarantee you she won't say no."

"W-well maybe not a c-c-complete g-guarantee, but what's the ha-harm in trying?" Undyne encourages with a smile.

"I GUESS THERE'S NO HARM IN TRYING..." He finally says. "ALRIGHT. I'LL DO IT!" He confidently says.

"That's the spirit!" I cheered.

"Y-ya!" Undyne cheers along.

Frisk flinched a little as she began to stir in her sleep and her closed eyes tightened. We all shut our mouths and stayed silent. She hugged Sans tighter before she sighed and started to sleep soundly again.

"Maybe we sh-should just s-s-start our chess g-game." Undyne whispers.

"Yep." Sans and I say at the same time.

·~·~·~·~·~

Frisk's POV

"No! My queen!" I hear Chara exclaim. "But you haven't checkmate me yet!"

"Not f-for long!" Undyne's voice replied.

"PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE QUITE. THE HUMAN IS STILL ASLEEP." Sans voice tells them.

"Not anymore blueberry..." I groggily say as I sleepily rubbed my eyes.

I feel a warmth wrap around me, making me snuggle closer to it as I kept my eyes closed. The warmth felt nice.

"Can you keep it down. I'm trying to sleep..." I yawn.

"Well isn't that a sweet sight~" Chara says in a teasing voice.

"Huh..? What are you talking about..?"

I opened my eyes and began to adjust to my surroundings. I notice Chara and Undyne staring at me with stars in their eyes and wide smiles plastered across both their faces.

"Now what's the matter with you two?" I raise an eyebrow.

They just giggled as the gestured towards my side. With a puzzled look on my face, I turned towards my side and found Sans covering his mouth with one hand as his face was blushing a bright blue, while I found his other hand wrapped around my waist. That's when I realized that I was hugging him. I feel my face start to heat up as I immediately let go and lightly pushed him away.

"Wh-why were you h-hugging me?!" I exclaim say.

"YOU HUGGED ME FIRST!" Sans exclaims back.

"We will not speak of this again." I say. "That goes for you two too." I turn towards Chara and Undyne as I glared at them.

"Awwww!" Chara complains. "But why?"

"Because I said so." I firmly say.

"But that's not-"

"I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST." Sans cuts in. "NO POINT IN ARGUING."

"Fine." She crosses her arms.

"Thank you blueberry." I sigh. "Getting of topic, why the hell are you guys so noisy?"

"W-we were playing chess." Undyne says. "Would y-y-you like t-to j-join us?"

"I'll pass." I say as I stand up. "I think I'll just go for a quick walk to wake me up since I can't go back to sleep. Thanks a lot guys." I groan.

"Your welcome!" Chara sticks her tongue out.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Mind accompanying me blueberry? I mean since your not doing anything and all."

"OH, ALRIGHT." He says, standing up.

"Sans and Frisk are sitting on a tree~! K. I. S. S. I-"

"One more word out of your mouth and your tongues gone." I cut Chara of as Sans came to my side.

"N. G.~" She finished.

"Just wait till I get back home you little..." I glare at her.

"Love ya too!" She winks.

"Whatever. Lets go blueberry." I grab his arm as I began to drag him downstairs.

"Enjoy yourselves you two~!" I hear Chara shout.

"Shut up and play your goddamn game already!" I shout back.

Once we made it to the giant doors of the Ruins, I let out a sigh of relief and let go of Sans arm.

"Finally were out of there." I say.

"I'M SURPRISED YOUR STILL NOT USE TO HUMAN CHARA'S RANDOM ANTICS." Sans smiles down at me.

"I am use to them, but that doesn't mean I tolerate it." I say.

"WELL I MIGHT AS WELL APOLOGIZE FOR THEM. I'M VERY SORRY HUMAN FRISK." Sans apologized.

"Its alright. I know its not your fault blueberry." I smiled up at him.

It still felt weird whenever I smiled. Still kinda hurts my cheekbones, but I only smile for Sans, so I still don't smile that often.

"Lets just go and walk already, before they make us come back." I say as I opened the door.

Once the door opened, we were blasted with a strong gust of cold winter wind, making me shiver as I wrapped my arms around myself. Dammit! I forgot to bring my own scarf or jacket again! But no matter how cold I am, I'm not going back in there. Its gonna take forever, and my stubbornness is getting the best of me. I mentally cursed to myself as we both walked out and Sans closed the door for me.

"HUMAN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Sans asks from behind me.

"I'm fine." I say.

But as I turn around, I nearly jumped back as I came face to face with Sans' face.

"NO YOUR NOT. YOUR COLD." He says.

He then proceeds to untie his cyan blue scarf that wrapped around his neck and then wraps it around my own neck. I wanted to protest, but as the warmth started to spread, I kept my mouth shut and let him continue to tie it.

"You know, you don't have to do this." I say.

"I KNOW, BUT I WANT TO DO THIS." He answers. "YOU MIGHT END UP SICK AGAIN, AND WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. NOW WOULD WE?" He smiles.

"Thanks." I thank him as he finished knotting it. "You won't be cold, will you?"

"OF COURSE NOT, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN." He says.

"Think nothing of it. Seriously. Don't." I say.

(Oh Frisk. You little Tsundere you. We all know how concerned you really are ;3)

He smiles, nodding his head as we began to walk. We kinda just walked in silence, the only sounds being the rustling of the leaves on the trees as the wind continued to blow. Even with this scarf on it was pretty cold, maybe I should have brought a full on jacket. Too late now I guess.

I took a quick glace over at Sans and he seemed to be in deep thought as we walked together, side by side. I wonder what he's thinking of?

Wait. Why am I wondering that?

I shouldn't be worried of whatever is going through his mind. I hate to admit it, but know one will know what I'm thinking, so this will be okay.

I really hate that I'm so grateful for everything he's been doing for me ever since that stupid nightmare. I'm grateful that he never asked what the problem was, I'm grateful that he never asked what the dream is about, I'm grateful that he's just here. Here to help me with my problem that he doesn't even know about.

I hate that I love how he's been so nice to me, someone who has done nothing but show how not grateful I am for everything he's done for me.

Why can't I get him out of my head? He's just a skeleton! A really annoyingly nice, friendly, optimistic, confident... brave... sweet...

God why do monsters like him exist in this world to confuse me?!

"HUMAN?" Sans' voice cuts through the silence and snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I asked as I tried to cover my heating cheeks with his scarf.

"I WAS W-WONDERING, YOU DON'T H-HAVE T-T-TO DO IT IF YOU DO-DON'T WANT TO OF COURSE!" He starts. "I WAS WONDERING IF Y-YOU WOULD L-LIKE TO GO O-O-ON A DATE WITH ME..?" He looks at me, hopefully.

I can feel my face heat up even more as my heart started to race.
A date? Is he really asking me out on a date? What do I do? What do I say? He can't be serious, right? Why is he asking me out on a date? Should I say yes or no? I don't know!

Many questions filled my head, but only one question really stuck out to me.

Why am I afraid of what happens if I reject him?

"I... ummm... Well..." Was all I managed to say as I wasn't sure on what to do.

I notice his hope slightly beginning to fade as I say does things. A wave of guilt washed over me as I saw how slowly his hope began to fade. Why do I even feel so guilty about this?

"Sans I-"

"NO ITS ALRIGHT." He cuts me off. "I UNDERSTAND IF YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH-"

"Let me finish my sentence will you." I cut him of as I placed a finger on his teeth. "I'll go. On a date with you I mean."

"RE... REALLY?" Sans asks, clearly shocked.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

Sans smiles widely as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HUMAN!" He happily says. "I PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY IT!"

"I better." I smiled as I saw how happy he was and hugged him back, trying to hold back a laugh. "I'm one hard puzzle to solve, so good luck trying to impress me." I say with a hint of cockiness.

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" He confidently says.

~~~Time Skip to a Few Days!!! (Cuz I'm lazy and don't know what to do :3)~~~

"No... No... No..." I kept muttering to myself as I tossed clothes aside.

Why did I agree to do this again?

"No... No... No..."

What do you normally wear on a date? Do you wear something fancy? Formal? Casual? Semi-formal? Wait, why am I even worrying about what the hell I'm suppose to wear? This is blueberry were talking about. He wouldn't care of what I wear!

I paused for a moment as I felt my lips tug up a little as I thought of that. I guess that's one of the things that made him sweet. I quickly shook my head as I strained away from those thoughts and continued to search through my closet for something to wear.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Frisk! So dad was asking what you wanted for lunch and- Whoa..."

I turned around and saw Chara looking around my room in amazement as she stood by the door frame of my room.

"Jeez, what happened here? Looks like the mini tornado from Paps room stormed in and made a big mess. This place is messier than his room! And that's really saying something." She commented.

"I'm kinda busy Chara, so go away." I roll my eyes as I continued to search for clothes again.

"Fine, but your cleaning your own mess up this time." She says as she turns around. "Wait. What are you even doing for you to make such a mess?"

She looks back at me curiously as she enters my room again and shuts the door.

"And let me guess, your not leaving without an answer?" I say, not even looking back at her as I tossed aside another shirt.

"Yep!" She cheerfully says.

"All you have to know is that I'm doing something, kay?" I answered.

"Wow. Very informative." She rolls her own eyes. "Come on tell me!"

"Its nothing you should worry about." I simply say.

"If its nothing, then why won't you tell me?" She presses on.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with cinnamon bunnies on top?"

"As delicious as that sounds, no."

"Please!"

"If I tell you, will you shut up?!" I angrily say as I turned to face her.

"No promises!" She happily says.

"I'm just going out somewhere, alright?" I replied.

"Going where?" She continues on.

"I... I don't know." I answered, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Huh?" She looks at me with a very puzzled expression. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know alright? How am I suppose to know where blueberry is taking me if he neve-?!"

I instantly covered my mouth as my eyes widened, wishing I could take my words back. Chara stared at me for a sec as she seemed to be processing my words. I silently prayed that she didn't hear whatever I just said, but obviously that's not happening. I soon hear her gasp as her eyes sparkled with happiness and she smiled widely.

"Don't you fucking dare-"

"Oh my gosh your going out on a date!" She screamed out and started squealing.

I face palmed. Oh great.

"Finally! This is going to be adorable! Oh man I wish I could be with you two and watch how adorable this is gonna be! But of course I have to give you guys some privacy. God, what took you guys to long? Seriously? I know you don't like showing your feelings, but come on! Its obvious how much you cared about Sa-"

I quickly stood up and went over to her as I quickly covered her mouth.

"Will you be quiet?!" I hissed as I glared at her. "Are you trying to announce this to the whole Underground?!"

"That might not be a bad idea~" She grins.

"You will tell no one of this. Got it?" I sternly say.

"Fine." She pouted. "So now that I have this valuable information, I'm guessing that your having a hard time trying to figure out what to wear for your date." She says in 'as-a-matter-of-factly' way.

"What makes you think of that Sherlock?" I retorted, tossing another shirt aside.

"I dunno Watson, maybe aside from the fact that you just hit my face with a shirt and that there's clothes scattered everywhere." She says, taking the shirt of her face. "Oh! Can I help you pick out what to wear?"

"Alright. Just nothing to weird, kay?"

·~·~·~·~·~

"Chara I will murder you!"

"Its not that bad."

"I look like I'm going to a fancy party!"

"Its not that fancy."

"Why couldn't you pick something more simple?! And better suited for the cold?!"

"But you need to look fabulous for your date!"

"I asked help from you! Not that little pink ghost!"

"Just come out already!"

"No!"

"Well if your not coming out, then I'm coming in!"

Before I could respond, the door opened and Chara smiled as she saw me.

"You look beautiful!" She said.

"I look ridiculous! And I'm not keeping these long hair extensions!" I say.

She made me wear this absurdly short black dress with some frilly designs at the bottom which had see through sleeves. She also made me wear a pair of black high heels with black ribbons, a gold colored headband with some leafy looking designs, and hair extensions.

"I see nothing wrong with it." She says.

"This dress is too short, these heels are too high, this headband is hurting the back of my ears, and I don't need these hair extensions!" I argue. "I'm changing into something else."

"Awww! But you look so pretty." She complained, but went out of the room anyway. "At least wear something pretty." She says before closing the door.

I removed the high heels so I wouldn't trip over myself as I then proceeded to grab a new outfit.

·~·~·~·~·~

"Are you really wearing that?"

"What? I think I look pretty good in it."

"That is literary your everyday outfit!"

She gestured to my whole body. I wore my usual blue sweater with purple stripes, matching blue shorts, black knee high socks, and brown boots. I sighed as I went over to my dresser and pulled out a small blue star clip that sparkled in the light and clipped it on my chocolate brown hair.

"Better?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That's... something. You could have done better though." She said.

"Oh! I almost forgot."

I walked over to my bed where a cyan blue scarf laid atop it. I forgot to give Sans his scarf back, so I might as well bring it along. I tied it around my neck , so I wouldn't forget of course, and turned to my full-length mirror and grinned. Hey, I don't look bad in this scarf.

"Isn't that Sans scarf?" Chara questions.

"Yeah. Forgot to give it back, might as well bring it along." I answered. "How do I look?" I smiled boldly as I put my fist on my chest. "Magnificent?"

"I still think you could have done better, but I guess you look alright. Especially in that scarf." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"That eyebrow wiggle is a sign that I should leave before you make me change my outfit. Besides." I glace over at the clock. "Blueberry is probably waiting for me already." I say as I walked out the door of my room, Chara following right behind.

"You better tell me what happens." She smiles brightly as we made it to the top of the stairs.

"Maybe, but don't get your hopes up too high. Bye." I say as I descended the stairs.

"Have fun~!" She shouts.

I walked through the very long purple corridors as I adjusted my clip. Gotta make sure I look somewhat presentable for this date. As I got closer and closer to the door, I can feel myself becoming anxious.

What if I mess something up an he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?

I should have thought about this more thoroughly. Once I made it to the two purple doors, I stood there for at least a good minute, contemplating on what to do. Finally I took a deep breath.

This is blueberry, I shouldn't be so worried and stressed out.

'You can do this. You can do this.'

I finally opened the door. With a blast of cold wind, I came face to face with the same smiling skeleton that I could never understand. He wore a blue jacket that was zipped up, his usual grey shorts, and blue boots.

"HELLO HUMAN!" He smiles brightly.

"Hey blueberry. You seem different." I smile a little.

I then mentally face palmed. Obviously he looks different idiot! I'm already screwing up.

"I HAD TO BORROW ONE OF MY BROTHER'S JACKETS SINCE MY ARMOR GOT STAINED AND IS IN THE WASH NOW." He explains. "AND IT LOOKS LIKE I FOUND OUT WHERE MY SCARF WENT."

My hand instinctively flew to the scarf that rested around my neck.

"Oh ya. I'm sorry I forgot to bring it back." I apologized.

I was about to remove the scarf when he suddenly held his hand up.

"KEEP IT." He says. "JUST IN CASE YOU GET COLD."

"O-oh, okay." I replied.

He then grabs one of my hands and intertwines our fingers as we began to walk, smiling his usual bright smile towards me. I can already feel my face start to heat up as I looked forward.

"YOU LOOK LOVELY TODAY HUMAN." He complements.

"Thanks, but this is just my everyday clothes." I say.

"I KNOW THAT, BUT YOU ALWAYS LOOK BEAUTIFUL. SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR." He happily says.

My heart was beating fast as I tried to cover my blushing mess of a face with his scarf. He's being way nicer than usual.

"So what exactly does one do on a date?" I asked.

"DO NOT WORRY HUMAN. I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE." He assures me.

"You've been on a date before?" I look up at him, curiously.

"YEP. IT WAS A WHILE AGO, BUT IT WAS WITH THE HUMAN CHARA." He says.

"Oh." I dully say.

"DON'T BE UPSET HUMAN FRISK." He chuckles, patting my head. "IT WASN'T REALLY SERIOUS. WE KINDA DID IT FOR FUN." He says.

"U-upset? Who said I was upset? I'm not upset! What makes you think I'm upset?" I deny, crossing my arms and closed my eyes.

I hear him laugh as I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and hugging me from behind.

"HUMAN YOU TRULY ARE ADORABLE." He cheerfully says.

"Don't push your luck blueberry." I warn him, covering my face.

~~~Time Skip Again!!! (Cuz I'm lazy and still don't know what to do X3)~~~

We entered a familiar establishment as the aroma of pastries and tea filled the air and the chatterer of different monsters can be heard. I sighed, at least it was warm in here. I then took a deep breath and inhaled the mouthwatering smell of chocolate doughnuts, making my stomach grumble.

"DOESN'T SOMEONE SOUND HUNGRY." Sans says, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Sh-shut up! I didn't have lunch yet, okay?" I sharply say.

"WHY DO YOU THINK I BROUGHT US HERE? WE LEFT BEFORE NOON. FIGURED YOU HAVEN'T EATEN LUNCH EITHER." He says.

"Why here at Muffets?" I questioned.

"WELL IF WE WENT TO NTT RESORTS, WE HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF RUNNING INTO NAPSTATON. IF HE FOUND OUT THAT WE WERE ON A DATE, I DON'T THINK WE'LL HERE THE LAST OF IT, AND I KNOW YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS QUIET." He explains. "PLUS, I KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SWEET TOOTH YOU HAVE." He winks.

"Blueberry... you are the best right now." I grin.

"Why Sans and Frisk! Is that really you two dearies?"

We saw Muffet quickly skate towards us in her roller skates as she held a tray of croissants in one hand, a teapot in another, and a white towel in the other while she adjusts her eyeglasses, a bright smile on her face and a small muffin looking spider rested on her shoulder.

"GREETINGS MISS MUFFET!" Sans greets her.

"Sup Muff." I waved my hand.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise! I don't see you two dearies here often without Papyrus or Chara by your sides." She says once she reaches in front of us. "You two look like your going on a date." She beams.

"WERE JUST HERE FOR SOME LUNCH MUFFET." Sans said.

I have to remember to thank him later for doing that.

"Oh, alrighty. Have a seat then dearies.." Muffet gestures towards an empty table.

We both walked towards the table and took a seat across from each other. Muffet brought out a small notepad and her little muffin spider handed her a pen as she turns towards us.

"So what will you dears be having this afternoon?" She asks.

"A box of your chocolate doughnuts! Uhhh, please?" I requested.

"Would you like some spider coffee with that?" She asks.

"Maybe just some regular coffee will do Muff." I say.

"Alrighty, how about you Sans dearie?" She turns to Sans.

"I WOULD LIKE TO TRY ONE OF YOUR CROISSANTS. I NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO WHEN I'M WITH MY BROTHER." He orders.

She nodded as she wrote on her notepad.

"Speaking of your brother." Muffet starts as she finishes writing. "Mind telling him to pay his tab already? He told me he was going to pay his tab last weak, but he never did. Seriously, this can't go on forever."

"Bonehead." I muttered under my breath.

"I WILL ASSURE YOU MISS MUFFET, I WILL TALK TO MY BROTHER WHEN I GET HOME LATER." He assures Muffet.

"Thank you dearie." She smiles. "Anyways, we'll be back with your order shortly. Come on my little muffin, you can help me make the coffee this time." She says as she skates away and into her kitchen.

·~·~·~·~·~

"SO, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO NOW, HUMAN?" Sans asks as we exited the building.

"Maybe we could just walk around for a bit." I suggested. "Not really much we can actually do."

He nods in agreement as we began to walk. We walked through the humble little town while the snow continued to fall and many monsters happily greeted us when we walked by. I nodded my head in their direction when they greeted while Sans would smile and eagerly greet them back. Eventually we made it to the entrance of the Waterfalls and continued to walk from there.

The sounds of the rushing water falling, the soft illuminating glow of blue that radiated from the many echo flowers and glowing mushrooms, and the twinkling of the gems from the sealing made the place really relaxing and peaceful as some fireflies flew around, lighting up the place even more.

While we walked, I watched as a small little firefly flew up to me as I held a finger up. The small firefly landed on my finger and I brought it closer to my face. As I brought it closer to my face, it quickly placed an antenna on my nose, as if to poke me. I resisted the urge to smile as I then held my finger back up and let it fly away.

I then turned to my side and noticed Sans smiling down at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"NOTHING." He smiles.

I rolled my eyes as we continued to make our way through the Waterfalls. Once we reached the second flower puzzle bridge area, Sans walks over to the bell and rang it, causing the bridge flowers to disappear from the water and reappearing on the ground. I look at him curiously as he went to pick up one of the flowers.

"FOLLOW ME. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU." He gestures his hand for me to follow him.

Curious, I watched as he went to the waters on the edge of the area and placed the bridge flowers on the water, pushing them slightly and letting the float over to the end. When all the flowers lined up, they all spread open and connected up, creating a sturdy bridge.

Sans proceeds to walk on the flower bridge and gestures for me to come over. I headed over to him and took a step on the bridge and saw an opening that lead to some sort of secret area. The flowers connected up to a small bridge that lead up to the area. How long has this been here?

He grabs my hand, intertwining our figures, and guilds me to the next area.

It was a small room with a single bench and a small echo flower that stood beside it.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"THIS WAS A PLACE MY BROTHER AND I FOUND A WHILE A GO." Sans explains.

"Interesting." I say.

He guilds me to the bench and sits down. I sat down next to him and stretched out my arms and legs, sighing in relief. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulling me into a warm embrace. I just see from my peripheral vision, Sans rest his head atop mine and nuzzle close to me.

I didn't want to make him feel bad, so I didn't pull away. I just closed my eyes and taking deep breaths, trying to calm my beating heart.

We just sat there for a while, listening to the relaxing sounds of the water falling with my eyes shut. It would be nice to fall asleep now, but an image of myself holding a dusty knife with a large grin plastered across my face and my eyes glowing bright red flashed in my mind, making my eyes open wide. Nope, can't sleep.

But I was glad that I wasn't alone this time. I ended up snuggling closer to the skeleton beside me, the image of my past continuing to haunt me.

Never again.

Soon I hear some strange noise, like hissing.

After a while, I feel the warmth around me slowly disappear as I see Sans stand up.

"I WILL BE RIGHT BACK HUMAN. PLEASE JUST STAY RIGHT HERE, ALRIGHT?" He tells me before walking off.

I stay seated and adjusted the scarf around my neck. I wonder what he's doing?

Suddenly I hear a familiar voices beside me.

(Ignore the fact that Frisk is sitting on the ground, but this picture gave me inspiration for what your about to read next :3)

*You here a passing conversation*

"So, your really serious about this bro?"

"OF COURSE I AM."

I recognize those voices. Blueberry and his smoking brother.

"Why? I don't understand."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BROTHER?"

"I mean, why? Why her?"

"WHAT'S WRONG?"

"I mean, what could you possibly see in her? She's mean, rude, ungrateful, unpleasant, hateful, negative, this list could go on an on."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND THE HUMAN AND WHY YOU TWO HATE EACH OTHER, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DON'T SEE IN HER. SURE SHE MAYBE A BIT AGGRESSIVE AT TIMES, BUT SHE'S VERY NICE."

"Nice?"

"YES. SHE IS ALSO VERY BEAUTIFUL, CONFIDENT, ENERGETIC, TALENTED, KIND, TOUGH, PLEASANT TO TALK TO, MAGNIFICENT, STRONG, INDEPENDENT, AND VERY DETERMINED. SHE MAY NOT BE VERY GOOD AT SHOWING ALL OF THESE TRAITS, BUT IF YOU SEE PAST ALL OF HER NEGATIVE TRAITS, YOU'LL SEE CRYSTAL CLEAR JUST HOW TRULY WONDERFUL SHE ACTUALLY IS."

"..."

"BROTHER?"

"..."

"..."

"Your to nice sometimes, ya know?"

I hear a sigh.

"Even with someone like her, you somehow see some form of good in her."

"WHATEVER HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO WAS IN THE PAST. SHE IS GENUINELY TRYING TO CHANGE, AND I KNOW SHE WILL SUCCEED. JUST HAVE SOME FAITH IN HER AND GIVE HER SOME TIME BROTHER, PLEASE."

"...Fine, but you know she doesn't care about you in that way."

"EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T, WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT I'M ABLE TO TALK TO HER AND THAT SHE CONSIDERS ME AS HER FRIEND. THAT SHE LIKES OUR CONVERSATIONS AND SMILES HER BEAUTIFUL SMILE AT ME. THAT SHE'S... HAPPY. AS LONG AS SHE'S HAPPY, THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS."

"I guess there's really no changing your mind. I can only say, good luck bro. Your gonna need it."

"THANK YOU BROTHER."

"So, wanna head over to Muffets?"

"NO THANKS, I NEED TO GET READY."

"Oh ya. I'm sorry again for staining you battle armor earlier."

"IT'S ALRIGHT. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT, BUT I CAN'T WEAR IT FOR THE DATE, I WANT TO LOOK MAGNIFICENT!"

"Hey, it may not be 'magnificent', but your welcome to borrow one of my jackets."

"I GUESS I COULD. THANK YOU BROTHER."

"No prob bro. Anything to make you feel happy. Now lets go, I'm tired."

"PAPYRUS YOU JUST WOKE UP BEFORE WE GOT HERE."

"I know."

And just like that, the conversation ended.

Did he really mean all of those things..?

I sat there, not knowing what to think. I hadn't realize that I was gripping the cyan blue scarf that was wrapped around my neck while I stared at the echo flower. My mind was swirling with different thoughts, until the sound of something loud crashing disrupt my thoughts.

What the hell was that?

I shook my head. I'll think about that later, right now, I'm gonna investigate whatever that sound was. I stood up and walked over to the bridge to the small opening.

"Hey blueberry are you here? I heard some sort of crash an- Blueberry?!"

My eyes widened as I saw Sans against a wall as he looked a little beat up. I see him force his eye sockets open and attempts to stand up.

"HUMAN, I TOLD YOU TO STAY PUT..!"

"Hell no I'm not staying in there while your injured over here! Now what the hell happe-?!"

"You again!" I hear someone hiss.

I turn to my side as my hazel brown eyes meet with a pair of emerald green ones that I never thought I see again. I scowled as I hopped off the pink flower bridges on onto the dark turquoise blue grassy ground, getting ready to bring my knife out.

"Its you." I growled at the Mimicster Cat.

"In the fur, kitten." He grins a toothy grin.

"Why can't I go a week without trying to kill someone?" I groaned as I brought my knife out.

His grin widens. "You ready to dance, kitten?"

"Bring it on fur ball."

I screamed and ran up to him, gripping tightly the knife in my hand. I slashed repeatedly at him as he quickly dodges it by sliding left and right. Soon he doges my blows as he turns around, but I turn around to slash at him again. As I turned around I felt sharp pain suddenly coarse through my cheeks, pushing me back a little. I bit my bottom lip as I held back a small scream as I touched my cheek, feeling something slowly start to roll down my cheek. Blood.

I really need to get back to improving my fighting. When did he get so fast?

I was still regaining my posture when I felt pain slash at me again from left and right. I jumped out of the way and shakily tried to stay up. I felt both of my cheeks throb with pain as I felt more droplets of blood roll down. I wipe away the blood with the sleeves of my sweater, glaring at the stupid cat that grinned back.

God I just wanted to rip his stupid grin off his face!

I see him about to slash at me, when out of no where a wall of bones grew from the ground, creating a wall and shielding me from the cat as he smashes into the wall of bones.

"DON'T. HURT. MY. HUMAN."

I looked behind me as saw Sans weakly standing up as he held his hand up. I noticed one of his eye sockets were pitch black while the other was flickering a cyan blue, soft blue wisps flowing out as he summons a long glowing blue bone and held it out like a sword.

I was then surrounded by walls of bones that grew from the ground. They meet at one point at the top, preventing me from escaping, like a barrier. What does he think he's doing?!

I ran up to one of the bone walls and slashed at it. Not even a dent. I slashed and slashed repeatedly at same spot on the wall, but it would not budge.

"Blueberry! I swear to god! Let me out of here!" I angrily shouted as I continued to hit at the wall of bones, ignoring the sting of pain from both my cheeks.

While I was slashing at the wall of bones, I can faintly hear the sounds of clashing and the few smashes against the wall. Eventually I gave up and huffed in frustration as I sat on the ground with my arms crossed. Why won't he let me out?! I can so take that stupid cat on!

I then realized something.

Sans is outside, alone, and fighting that damn Mimicster Cat all by himself.

Oh no.

That gave me some Determination to get the hell out of here. I have to help him!

Before I could slash at the walls again, someone crashed against the wall of bones as the barrier shook a little.

"Blueberry that better have not been you!" I shout.

No response.

I began to slash once again at the wall as I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

"Blueberry you better still be alive by the time I get out of here!" I called out.

After I was meet with silence again, I began to slash at the wall harder and faster, feeling my eyes start to water while I desperately continued to hit the wall.

"Fur ball! You little shit! If I find a speck, even a single speck of dust, I will make sure that you turn into dust! You hear me! I-"

I was cut of when the barrier of bones began to shrink back into the ground. Once the bones were small enough, I didn't wait to jump out and find the stupid cat running away into the next area and Sans weakly standing up, the glowing blue bone in his hand disappearing. I noticed many scratch marks around his bones and his jacket was torn up a little as he was breathing heavily.

He then drops to the ground.

I speedily ran to his side and sat down in front of him.

"Blueberry!" I tackle him in a tight hug.

"OW..." I hear him say.

"Ops! Sorry." I say, letting go of him.

"ITS ALRIGHT." He responds.

I then proceeded to slap his cheekbone.

"Now what the hell was that?!" I screamed at him.

"HUMA-"

"Do you know what would have happened if you weren't so lucky?!"

"I-"

"Why didn't you let me help you?!"

"HUMAN LET M-"

"You could have been killed! How am I suppose to explain that to your brother?! He will kill me! Literally! And I-!"

"HUMAN WILL YOU LET ME SAY SOMETHING FOR JUST A SECOND?!"

I shut my mouth.

"GOOD."

He then examines me with a worried look on his face. After a while he sighs and hugs me.

"I'M SORRY I WASN'T ABLE TO PROTECT YOU COMPLETELY FROM THE CAT..." He gently cups my cheeks. "DOES IT HURT? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let my tears fall as I hugged him.

"I. Hate. You. So. Much. You. God. Damn. Idiot!" I cry, hitting his chest with each word I spoke. "Why would you ask me if I'm okay?! I should be the one asking if your okay! Stupid idiot!"

He seemed to be taken back by my sudden outburst, but soon hugs me back any way.

"I'M ALRIGHT HUMAN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME." He says.

"I know I shouldn't! But I am! And I hate it!" I say in frustration. "I hate that I care about you so much! Why?! Why are you so nice to someone like me?!"

"I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE HUMAN." He hugs me closer. "I CARE ABOUT YOU TOO, AND I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. EVEN IF I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR YOU."

"But... why..?" I hiccuped. "I... don't understand..."

I was surprised when he placed his teeth against my forehead, giving me a little kiss.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, HUMAN." He smiles lightly down at me.

"You- huh?" I stare back up at him.

"I LOVE YOU FRISK, EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY, I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU." He says, his face glowing blue as rubs the back I his neck. "I KNOW I PROBABLY JUST RUINED OUR WHOLE FRIENDSHIP, BU-"

I cut him off by closing my eyes tightly and pressing my lips against his teeth, wrapping my arms around his neck. Obviously surprised by my sudden actions (I know I surprised even myself), he became stiff.

"Shut up." I say as I quickly pulled away.

I see his eye sockets were wide as I noticed his little star pupils were no longer their usual star shape, but instead little heart shaped.

"I hate how you make me feel." I started. "I hate how vulnerable I am when I'm with you. I hate how weak I feel around you. I hate how you make my heart beat so fast that I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. I hate how I smile when your with me. I hate so many goddamn thing about you!" I stumbled on my words a little bit as I felt my face heat up the more I spoke. "But at the same time, I don't hate you. D-do you get me..?"

He just stays silent, staring back at me with his eye sockets still wide open. I face palmed and covered my burning face with his scarf, moving away from him.

"Oh fuck I screwed up didn't I?" I say.

But I felt myself being pulled back into his warm embrace as he rested his head on mine.

"WHAT'S IMPORTANT NOW IS THAT YOUR HERE, SAFE AND SOUND, AND STILL IN MY ARMS." He whispers.

"Sans... thank you." I whisper back, resting my head against his chest.

·~·~·~·~·~

"So, how are you gonna explain this to your brother?" I asked as we walked through the forest.

"I'M NOT SURE, BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING." He answers. "HOW ARE GONNA EXPLAIN THIS TO HUMAN CHARA?"

"I'll probably just tell her I got into another fight." I shrugged. "Technically I'm not lying, but I'm sure she will get mad at me. Wish me luck."

After a while of just walking, we finally made it to the doors to the Ruins. I turned around and smiled a little.

"Well I guess that wasn't so bad. You know, aside from being attacked, injured, and whatever just happened a few minutes ago." I say.

"I'M VERY SORRY AGAIN FOR WHAT HAPPENED HUMAN." He apologizes, bowing a little.

"It wasn't your fault blueberry, stop apologizing already." I tell him. "But if you really wanna make it up to me, you can just make it up to me on our next date."

"BUT I... HUH?" He looks at me, puzzled.

"Ya. We can do something different next time so it won't be boring." I cross my arms, turning away from him. "I m-mean if your up for another one that is."

(Very subtle Frisk. Just ask him directly girl!!!)

"I WOULD LOVE THAT." He smiles brightly down at me.

"I better get going." I point behind me with my thumb.

I shuffled for a bit before I hesitantly stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on his cheekbone.

"I'll see you around blueberry." I smiled up at him.

"STAY SAFE HUMAN FRISK." He smiles as he touches the spot where I kissed him, his cheekbones blushing blue and his pupils tuned into the shape of hearts.

I entered the doors and sighed, closing them behind me. I'm tired. I quickly made my way through the long corridors and quietly up the stairs. Once I made it up, I noticed it was quiet. I guess Asgore and Chara went out, leaving me alone here in the house.

I ran to my room and slam the door shut, locking it. Even though I was alone I kinda just wanna be alone for a bit. I kicked my boots of and jumped on my bed, grabbing the nearest pillow and buried my face into it while hugging it tightly.

I can feel my heart flutter and my face burning up as the memory of me lightly kissing Sans' cheekbone repeated in my head.

Oh great. What have I gotten myself into?

·~·~·~·~·~

Bonus!!! (Bonus part in a bonus chapie, lol X3 Just something small I wanted to quickly add :3)

Frisk's POV

"We'll be right back you two. We are just going buy some things in Snowdin." Asgore says as he descends the stairs.

"Don't do anything inappropriate while were gone~!" Chara winks at us.

"J-just leave already!" I shuttered, my face reddening as I glared daggers towards her. "The other will be here soon, so you two better hurry up!"

"HUMAN FRISK IS RIGHT, HUMAN CHARA. WE WOULDN'T WANT TO BE UNPREPARED ONCE OUR FRIENDS ARRIVE." Sans nods his head.

"Mhmm~" She hums. "Frisky here just wants to be alone here with her skeleton boyfriend and not be embarrassed when she's around the others~" She practically sang.

"Leave. Now." I sternly say.

"Fine I'm going, I'm going. See you two later!" She says before skipping down the stairs.

(Umm... Chara I think its kinda dangerous to be skipping down the stairs :/)

Once Chara finally left, Sans wrapped his boney arms around me, pulling me into one of his hugs. I smiled lightly as I snuggled closer to him.

God what has happened to me?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHILE WE WAIT?" Sans asks.

"Hmmm... Oh!"

I brought out a box filled with some sort of chocolate sticks that Undyne gave to me the other day. Sans looks at the box curiously.

"Undyne gave me this the other day. Wanna play a game?" I asked, opening the box. "She says its called the Pockey Game."

(Heh, heh, heh. You all know where this is going >:3)

"A GAME? HOW DO YOU PLAY?" He questions.

I explain the game with him, trying my hardest not to blush while he would occasionally nod. It was a simple game, so it wasn't hard to explain.

"I THINK I UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY." Sans says once I finished explaining.

"So you wanna start?" I asked, taking out a single chocolate stick.

I placed one of the ends of the sticks in my mouth as I closed my eyes and waited for him to do the same. Instead, I felt the chocolate stick being pulled out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and was about to ask him what he was doing, but the next thing I knew, he pressed his teeth against my lips as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I can tell my face was probably as red as a cherry by now as my eyes widen. Once he pulled away, he smiled down at me, making me hide my face behind my hands.

"YOU KNOW HUMAN, IF YOU WANTED A KISS, YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASKED." He chuckles, taking a bite of the chocolate stick.

"I'm not use to this being sweet and mushy kind of thing alright? I thought I could get away with that." I huffed out.

He kisses my cheek before embracing me again. "I LOVE YOU HUMAN."

I was silent for a moment as I hugged him back. I'm gonna say.

"I... I umm..." I began.

"HMM?" Sans looks down at me.

Come on you can do it. Just a few simple words. Its not that hard.

"I l-l-love y-you too..!" I finally forced it out.

I sighed. That kinda felt good to get that of my chest. When I looked up at him though, his expression was clearly shock.

"Ah crap. Did I say it at the wrong time? Fuck I'm so bad at this!" I groaned.

"N-NO ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT!" He quickly says. "I WAS JUST... SURPRISED. YOU NORMALLY STAY SILENT AND NEVER REALLY ANSWER ME." He says. "CAN YOU... SAY IT AGAIN?"

"I l-love you too." I say again.

He smiles, hugging my closer to him. "CAN YOU SAY IT ONE MORE TIME?"

"I love you too, blueberry." I smile a little.

Hey I'm getting better at this.

"IT FEELS NICE HEARING THOSE WORDS FROM YOU, HUMAN." He sighs.

"..."

"..."

"Hey blueberry?"

"YES?"

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this. Their gonna think I've become... soft."

"REST ASSURED HUMAN, ONLY YOU AND I WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS."

"Thanks blueberry."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Well that took longer than expected :/

Man if only I was good at drawing, I would so do a comic of the little bonus part I did. Sadly I suck at drawing, so I can't do that T-T

I am so sorry this took so long to do!!!

Hope you liked it tho XP

I might not post for a while bcuz my favorite part of the school year has come. Quarter exams, yay!!! (Dear god tests are the worst. Send help. SOS)

Anyways, you can still leave suggestions if ya want :3

Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 269 24
𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔! ❗ïļ(𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕/𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏/𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒕𝒄).❗ïļ I wrote most of these ages ago, so SUPER CRINGE warning on most of the...
883K 14.9K 172
I couldn't just leave you guys there! Enjoy the book! Feel free to request
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
40.6K 727 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...