It Is What It Is {Punk Louis...

By alishajfleming

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

It is what it is (Punk One direction) book 1

2.9K 29 0
By alishajfleming

Blake's POV

Hello my name is Blake. I have black hair, with blue tips. I have blue eyes and I'm short for my age. I'm 5'2 exactly, my friends like to call me short. Well a lot of people do because I'm popular at this school, along with my best friends Penelope, and Saphire they are my two best friends in the whole school. No one could replace them. They are the two prettiest girls I know. Penelope she has golden blonde hair with blue eyes and she is pretty tall she is I think around 5'11 maybe taller. And then Saphire. She has blonde hair and her eyes are the color of sapphires I guess thats why her parents named her Saphire. And Saphire is like 5'8 so she's tall like Penelope. I hate being shortest out of them. I get called short and everything but oh we'll I'm used to it already so it's fine. But I heard there's going to be five new students at this school we go to so this is gonna be a really good day today yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 583 19
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
22.7M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6K 119 8
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...