Lonely Road→ Dallas Winston

By brokenpausebutton

❝it's a lonely road where the forgotten go, where your misery finds its company.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
EPILOGUE

SIX

12K 371 592
By brokenpausebutton

❝I shouldn't be jealous. You aren't even mine.❞

I WAS LAYING in bed, staring at the wall until I heard a knock at my window. It's eight in the morning, why the hell would anyone be knocking on my window?

I got up and opened the window to find Sodapop. "Soda, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

He chuckled and shot me his infamous movie star smile. "Mind if I come in?"

I raised an eyebrow and motioned towards my bed. "Knock yourself out."

He climbed in the window and sat on my bed while I leaned against the wall. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to our house? We're playing this game and we wanted to know if you'd like to come."

I shrugged. "Why not? I have nothing to do anyways."

He looked like an excited little kid who just got the present they wanted for Christmas. "Come to our house at seven."

I nodded and before he went back out the window, he turned towards me, shooting me a glance as if to warn me. "Dally is going to be there with Sylvia."

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. "That two timing broad that has slept with about everyone in the town of Tulsa?"

Soda started laughing. "Yeah, her. I don't know why Dally started to be with her again for no reason, but I just thought I'd warn you."

Once he left, I closed my window, locking it. "Why do I have a feeling I'm going to get in a fight tonight?" I mumbled out loud to myself, shaking my head.

//

I SEARCHED THROUGH my closet and started looking for something to wear since it's an hour until seven. I put on my usual attire and left my hair straight down again, walking into the living room.

My dad was still in the living room, beer bottles surrounding him. I sighed, shaking my head. As reckless and uncaring as I am, I do not want to spend my life like my dad's once I get older. I left my house, not even bothering to tell my dad where I was going since he didn't care anyway.

I walked up the front porch to the Curtis's and was already starting to hear noise. I walked in, not bothering to knock anymore. Once they saw me, they all tackled me, making me irritated. "Get off!" I shouted, making them laugh.

"You guys know I don't do hugs." I spoke, sitting beside Soda on the couch.

"Ole' Dally should be here any minute now with that broad of his." Two-Bit spoke, as if he were reading my mind.

"So, you said it was going to be Sylvia?" I questioned, disgust in my voice when I said her name.

Sylvia and I haven't had a good history. Ever since we've met we've been at each others throats. Soda nodded, but Johnny knitted his eyebrows. "Why would Dal even get back with her?"

Before we could say anything else, Dally walked in with Sylvia, making me roll my eyes in disgust.

"Meet my girl, Sylvia." Dal spoke, lighting a cancer stick. His arm was wrapped around her and I looked away.

I didn't even notice I was looking away until Soda whispered in my ear. "You okay?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel too hot."

Soda put his hand up to my forehead. "Well, you're not running a fever. Hopefully you'll be okay the rest of the night."

"Well, well, well, Naomi Reid. Long time no see." Sylvia chuckled, smacking her gum.

I cringed. That was my biggest pet peeve. "Stop smacking your gum or I'm going to have to come over there and smack you." I snapped, making the guys, except Dally, laugh in hysterics.

Dally wasn't pissed. He never defended any of his girls, he couldn't care less. He looked at the whole thing with an amused look on his face.

"Why don't you come over here and try?" Sylvia instigated, making me stand up.

"You know I'd never miss a chance to bash your head in." I shot her a devilish smirk, making Dally's smirk grow bigger.

"CAT FIGHT!" Two-Bit shouted, holding up two bottles of beer.

"Let's do this outside then." She laughed, walking out the door.

I followed her, everyone following behind me. We stood in the yard, across from each other. Before she could say anything, I slammed her against the car, making Two-Bit howl. I got right up into her face.

"You mind tellin' me why you and Dal are back together?" I gritted through my teeth.

Amusement flashed in her eyes. "Why? You have a thing for Dal?"

I scoffed and threw her down to the ground, pulling her up by her collar to where she was right in front of my face. "No, I just don't want you getting in the way of everything like you always do."

I let her go and stomped towards Dally, all of the guys clapping. I wasn't done yet though. I was extremely pissed off. I grabbed Dally by the collar, pulling him towards my face. "You brought her just because you knew we'd fight, didn't you?!" Anger flashed in my eyes.

All of the guys were surprised because no one does that to Dally. He jerked away from my grip. "Don't touch me like that ever again. And yeah, of course I did." He snapped.

"Do me a favor and never come near me again, Winston." I seethed, walking away from the Curtis's.

I heard Soda sigh as I walked away. "Another one you made run off, Dal. Congratulations."

//

AS SOON AS I got to my house, I hopped in the shower and changed into my pajamas. I was still pissed off, and I needed to do something to get my anger out. I grabbed a ball that was laying in my floor and continually threw it at the wall, making it make a loud noise.

I did this for probably about an hour, but I didn't mind. Someone opened my window and I quickly turned around, my eyes wide. "What the hell are you doing here, and how did you unlock my window?" I started raising my voice.

He leaned against my wall, smirking at me. "I'm Dallas Winston. That's the only explanation you need."

I scoffed. "Yeah, well get out. I don't want to talk to you."

Dally pushed me up against the wall. "I'll talk to you whenever I want to talk to you."

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he was too strong. "Get the hell off of me!" I shouted, making him push our bodies even closer together. There wasn't a centimeter of space between us.

He smashed his lips against mine roughly, and I found myself kissing him back. I got the same rush kissing him as I did when I was doing something I wasn't supposed to.

[WHAT THEIR KISS LOOKED LIKE DJNOSN]

Kissing him turned on a switch inside of me that's been shut off for so long.

I just don't know what switch it is.

//

ASBKASDKASBKDJ AHHH I SHIP THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 289 16
𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙎 ⁻ⁿᵒᵘⁿ⁻ 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥-𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘭...
16.8K 201 18
𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 ...
23.4K 427 21
"𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑧𝑧𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠" "𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝...
26.9K 374 13
❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ ━ to | ponyboy curtis x fem reader (discontinued)