VICE

By WonpilsPiano

*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky da... More

Preface
| IF WE CAN'T LIE TO OURSELVES |
| AT THE CROSSROADS |
| THE NOT-SO-BIG REVEAL |
| THE STUPID THINGS NEVER LEARN |
| SO IT BEGINS |
| HELLO, I'M TALL AND GORGEOUS |
| DESIGNATED STALKER |
| BOMBSHELLS |
| GAY CAMP |
| A REACTION OR TWO |
| KNUCKLES THROUGH JAWS, KNUCKLES THROUGH DOORS |
| FAKE-IT-TILL-YOU-MAKE-IT |
| ICED COFFEE |
| THE MARK |
| THE SCENT OF COFFEE AND INFATUATION |
| SESSION |
| A DEATH AND A BREAKUP |
| HANGOVER |
| SLEEPOVER |
| URGENT EMOTIONS AND ALL CARDS ON THE TABLE |
| SOMETHING ABOUT A LOUNGE CHAIR BY THE POOL |
| A KISS FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND |
| I'VE LIKED YOU SINCE |
| MOVING IN TOGETHER |
| SKIN TO SKIN |
| OUR FIRST TIME |
| MEETING THE MEAN DAD |
| BLEACHERS RENDEZVOUS |
| SCHOOL'S OUT, BITCHES! |
| THE PROMISCUOUS GIRLFRIEND |
| AWOL |
| A BUST |
| A DANGEROUS LITTLE TWINK |
| ORIGIN OF LOVE |
| HIS PAST. MY PRESENT. OUR FUTURE. |
UPDATE!! DUMB JOKE 2

| WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? |

754 45 5
By WonpilsPiano

"You asshole!" Jesse screamed as he pushed Noah from behind, causing the rest to almost tumble over.

"Oh, you're still here?" Noah asked, wiping his lips with the back of his hand, his eyes looking a tad drowsy -probably from the alcohol in his blood mixed with the rush of adrenaline from the heated make out session.

"Who's this?" Nicky asked no one in particular.

"I've loved you for months, ever since we met and you've never loved me back!" Jesse yelled, "Now this....this loser shows up and suddenly you're all up for it? What does he have that I don't? I'm much better than he is and I know what you like, but you're so used to kicking me around that you don't even remember that anymore !"

"Dude, who are you?!" Nicky asked him.

"He's a thorn in my ass I've been trying to pull out for months now!" Noah gritted his teeth while saying, "Now listen here, you better get out of my face before I break you in half and use your hollow bones as straws for the drink I'm about to order...NOW!"

"You can't just get rid of me jackass, that's not how this works!"

"Then how does it work little Jesse..huh? Because the way I remember it, I dictate everything. Now, don't make me repeat myself." Noah advanced towards him, shoving him slightly, "Or don't you remember what happened to Gio!" He said, sending Jesse an evil, knowing look.

"Fine!" Jesse screamed bitterly. "But I hope you heard me when I said that I know you better than anyone ,because you're going to pay for this, I swear , you insensitive dick!"

"What's going on here baby?" Some big guy came out of nowhere, slapping Jesse's behind. He was like four times the size of Jesse -the man's unsavorily tattooed biceps were almost bigger than his head.

"Nothing, Richie-bear!" And in a flash, Jesse's tone changed so fast you could hardly tell he had been seething seconds ago and put up an overly excited front, "I was just telling them what a cute couple they make. You know me, always a sucker for the cute ones, you know...like you and me."

"What!" Noah cried out, "You're dating that guy?!"

"Jealous?" Jesse had a way of making his childlike adorable eyes look like the most ominous things on god's green earth. It was like one of those horror movies usually starring chubby toddlers.

"So now you're into bikers!?" Noah asked comically, "Do you two have sex or does he eat you piece by piece for breakfast till the day you run out of  ..whatever it is that he eats?"

"Who the shit do you think you are, man !" Richie took a step forward.

"Just the guy returning your chew toy to you," Noah gave a comeback. "Enjoy it!"

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Richie started to come at Noah but Jesse stepped in between.

"No no no no, honey-bear, not here." That was like an animal trainer cooling down a very hungry lion, and it weirdly worked, "He's not worth it. Come, let's go so you can put that stuff on me that we like." He said with a wink, pressing his body closer to him. Apart from being illegal, that image was extremely disturbing . Jesse was a minor and ridiculously smaller than his much older, scary-looking , gargantuan boyfriend.

"You're right baby," Richie said as they started making out right there and Jesse almost disappeared when he was wrapped in Richie's arms. "I'll deal with him later. For now, let's go get me happy." And then he tossed Jesse over his shoulder, disappearing through the crowds as Jesse sent Noah an evil grin.

"That was.... disgusting!" Nicky finally said after a moment of silence. Well, as silent as it could get in a club.

"Hey!" Noah beckoned the bartender, "Give me a shot of everything from your top shelf..and I mean everything!"

"You got it!" The overly bleached blonde responded.

"Slow down Amy Winehouse!" Nicky said. "What's all that for?"

"Count me in." Austin said without looking in Noah's direction. Jesse's  outburst had distracted him from the awkward situation a few minutes ago, but now he needed to forget he had just  done that. Lucky for him, he was in the perfect place at the perfect time.

"Whoa, guys, you're not actually serious, are you?" Nicky asked, "There's like fifty different assortments of top shelf liquor !"

"Really?" Noah asked back, "It looks like more than fifty."

"Not the point, jackass!" Nicky stated, "And Austin, you can't drink most of that!"

"Wanna bet?" Austin deadpanned.

"I'm not letting you do it!"

"Try and stop me, sis!"Austin said.

Nicky leaned in near her brother's ear and asked, "Are you trying to kill yourself because you kissed Noah and are now being a total coward about it? Come on, it's not such a bad thing. It looked really cute from where I was standing."

"Let's see," he whispered back. "I basically killed someone today and I just made out with the one person I simply can't stand. To make matters worse, I'm not sure if I actually hated it. So, if I have to drink to forget these horrifying events, I'm gonna have a few damn drinks!"

"There you go!" The bartender announced as he slid a few shot glasses across the counter towards them .

"Thank you!" Noah cheered, "May I suggest you get some sleeves for your shirt, whatever you're trying to do is not working."

"¡Salud!" Austin said as he picked up a glass.

"¡Salud!" Noah responded as they clinked glasses and they both downed the shots in one go.

"Shit, that burns!" Noah said while scrunching up his face.

"You don't have to sell me on it," Austin said, "I'm already a fan!"

"Ok, your funerals!" Nicky said as she patted them both on their backs and left.

The two boys remained in their spots, downing their drinks like their lives depended on it. They both believed that the burning effect of the liquor would help numb what they were dealing with for a while. Noah believed it more because the bottom of the bottle had been his best friend for quite some time after his tragedy.

They drunk so much that they were finding it harder to stay on the slim, high, smooth barstools they were on.

Thirty minutes into their marathon and they had lost almost all sense and started getting overly chipper and excited.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Noah announced, slurry.

"Shoot!" Austin slurred back.

"How about we play a game!"

"Yay!" Austin cheered, throwing his hands up in the air, "I love games!"

"Sweet!" Noah was equally as excited, "It goes like this; we take a shot every time that guy over there," he pointed to some random guy on the dance floor, "grabs his partner's ass!"

"And how often -in your expert opinion, has he been doing it?" Austin asked.

"Like ..every time I blink -there he goes!"

"Nice!" They both burst into laughter as they took a shot and before they could recover from first effects , Austin shouted, "Shot!" Apparently, 'lover boy' was extremely grabby.

They drunk until it got boring watching the couple and decided on engaging in another activity.

"I bet I can stand upright on top of this barstool!" Austin challenged.

"I bet I can stay up here longer than you can on yours!" Noah counter challenged.

"Ohooho..you're on!" Austin responded as they got off their seating positions and started to mount their stools.

"This is harder than I thought!" Noah slurred over the loud music.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa..what are you guys doing!" Nicky screamed as she approached them in a hurry.

"I can stay up here longer than he can."Austin answered.

"None of you can even sit straight! You're not getting up there, let's go back to the booth!" Nicky commanded.

"You're not my boss!" Noah said, sounding like a big baby, "You can't tell me what to do!"

"Oh, boohoo !" Nicky scorned, "Come with me!"

She tried pulling them both together at a time but she couldn't, they were too heavy, made worse by their lack of ability to stand steady on their own.

"Could you please help me take them back to our booth?" She asked a waiter who was passing by carrying a tray, "The idiots got themselves a little hammered."

"Those are some sexy idiots you've got there honey!" The waiter said flirty, "It will be my pleasure!"

"Thanks...Danny," she addressed him after reading his name tag and offering him a grateful smile.

"You can call me Sparkles if you let me have one!" Danny told her with a playful wink.

"Haha..you're funny!"

"Here, let me help you with Long hair," he gestured for Austin, "He looks like more work."

"Don't get ahead of yourself!" Noah warned, pointing a drunk finger towards Danny, "I've got dibs."

"That's a bummer," Danny faked a sad face briefly, "But you're more my type." He sent Noah a grin as they squeezed through the people. Since the bar was in the center of the room, it was surrounded all round and there was no actual space that was free to pass through. The only way was squeezing through hordes of sweaty, drunk and horny guys.

"Yea, five months ago, doofus!" Noah responded.

"So, bad timing then, huh."

"The worst." Nicky said instead. "Alright, here we are." She said as she and Danny tossed them into the booth. "Thanks Danny!"

"Oh, please... I would have slapped myself silly if I didn't jump on the first chance to wrap my arms around that delicious piece of arm candy!"

"So...you're welcome?" Nicky asked him, raising one of her eyebrows.

"You got it momma!" Danny said, snapping his fingers, "Now, I gotta go serve drinks to all these horny bastards and see who I'm taking home tonight ..I'm thinking three...Bye!" And then he left.

"Stay here guys," Nicky commanded after Danny left, "Don't go anywhere, ok?"

"Sure...sure." Noah responded, "Sure..."

"I'll be right back!"  She said as she walked away, going to find Michael and Lira so that they could help her carry Austin and Noah out of the club.

Austin and Noah lay there, motionless for a few minutes as they were too lazy to move out of there.

"I can't stand you, you know."Austin suddenly said.

"Yea.." Noah responded .

"I mean, I really can't stand you...like, ninety percent of the time I've known you I've wanted to stab you." He was pouring his heart out and had no idea he was doing it, his state of inebriation was causing him to have absolutely no filters.

"I don't usually have a choice, Austin, " looked like the honesty was spreading.

"What do you mean?" Austin asked.

"You're just so damn cute and sexy and you make me feel things I've never felt before -not even for that jerkhole Jesse."

"That makes no sense."

"I like you so much I have no idea what I'm doing when I'm talking to you so I end up being an asshole."

"I just thought you're an asshole naturally."

"I am...but I don't want you to hate me. You're literally the only person I care about most, isn't that sad?" Now he was getting a little too honest.

"That's sad..and I don't believe you..." Then there was silence after that before Austin started again, "Noah?"

"Yes, Austin?"

"Who is Jesse?"

"He is just someone from my past that I hate."

Austin let out a chuckle, "I don't get it."

"Why are you asking about him?"

"Th-this may sound weird, but I think I felt.." Austin spaced out.

"What, Austin?" Noah turned to look Austin in the eyes with as much concentration as he could muster, considering his lids were constantly fluttering.

"How does jealousy feel like...b-because that's what I felt when he kept touching you."

"Really?"

"I think that's why I kissed you."

"Y-you were jealous?"

"I don't know...it's all kinds of screwed up. I need to hate you Noah, I can't like you...I just can't."

"Why?"

"I'm not gay.. I date girls. And also, my dad will kill me if I turn gay...not to mention you're the most annoying human being on the face of this earth."

"I'm sorry." Noah said remorsefully, not knowing exactly what he was apologizing for.

"Wanna know an interesting fact?"

"Tell me."

"I usually get turned on when you throw in your stupid innuendoes every second you open your mouth... and why are your eyes so cute and amazing and when you smile, I just can't stop staring at you. I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet."

"Come here." Noah said as he held Austin's hand and pulled him closer across the leather booth. Austin obliged and scooted closer, partly laying on top of Noah. "You drive me crazy, Austin, I don't know why. I literally dream of you, I daydream about you all the time."

"That's awfully cheesy," Austin said lightly, "Actually, that was just awful."

"We are so messed up right now, I'm sure we won't remember anything that happens here tonight." Noah said.

"I've dreamt about you too..just so you know."

"Now you're just messing with me, Aussy."

"Can I kiss you again.. because I really want to." Austin asked.

"You don't ha -" Noah started to say but Austin cut him off with his mouth in a messy kiss that had no rhythm at all.

Noah jumped into it without any hesitation, gently sliding his hands beneath Austin's shirt. Their lips moulded together in perfect harmony as their legs tangled from the messy movements they were making.

Austin's blood rushed through his body and his heart rate quickened from how warm and rough -yet soft, Noah's hands felt against his bare skin, his shirt rising every second as Noah lifted it while caressing him sensually.

They flipped over, Noah getting on top of Austin as Austin wrapped his legs around Noah's waist. They were both so desperate and aching to have each other that the alcohol in their systems deterred them from realizing they were in public, or that they were actually doing this. They were bearing out their souls and were loving every feeling of it. Luckily, the dark interior, dark red lighting and the general drunkenness of the people around provided enough privacy for them.

Noah cupped Austin's face and moved from his lips, spreading soft, velvety kisses over Austin's cheeks and making his way down to his neck, nibbling and biting in a way that had Austin squirming underneath him with pleasure.

He moved Austin's shirt up and started kissing his chest and down his abs, making sure to thoroughly dust every inch with amazing, light kisses that sent Austin's eyes rolling back .Things started to get heated and Noah got more carried away. He reached down and gripped Austin's belt buckle -that seemed to do the trick.

"Oh my god! Stop!" Austin said.

"What's wrong?" Noah asked,dazed.

"I need to go to the bathroom...now!" He responded as he stood up abruptly, staggering slightly but Noah caught him before he could dive into the floor face first.

"Hey... Hey..careful!"

"I'm fine..I gotta go!" He managed to hold himself up as he tottered through the crowd.

"Shit!" Noah cussed as he sat back down, reality crashing hard on him again! "What did I just do!" He questioned himself as he punched the side of the couch pretty hard, in a fit of anger that was entirely directed towards himself.

He felt like he had just taken advantage of Austin during a vulnerable state and now he was ready to shoot himself for being a complete asshole.

"Well, lookie here! Noah... Noah... Noah !" Someone else said as a light body fell over him.

"What the.."

"Listen, I'm sorry for what I said earlier...I was totally drunk." Jesse said.

"You were not even close !"

"Fine, I was just mad that you were sticking your tongue down Jared ...Leto's throat," he referred to Austin's hair, "And you were doing it right in front of me!.. I was just jealous."

"Weren't you supposed to bring back your dump truck of a boyfriend to demolish me after you were done with whatever iniquitous laws you were breaking?" Noah comebacked, "And by the looks of it, you're done...unless, of course, you're taking a break."

Jesse was now wearing just a pair of denim shorts held up by a pair of suspenders that were not actually necessary -those shorts were really tight. His chest was bear, revealing his incredibly flat stomach but no abs.

"Richie won't do anything with you...wanna know why?" He asked as he slid onto Noah's lap -he was extremely drunk, but the little guy could hold his liquor better than his body size was expected to.

"No, but I'm guessing you're gonna tell me anyway!" Noah rolled his eyes while pushing Jesse off of him.

"Because I'll be mad if he hurts you and he doesn't want that ...he's obsessed with me!"

"Wow, that makes it sooo much better !" Noah said sarcastically.

"Why are you punishing me Noah ?"

"If you're not gonna leave me alone, will you please send Peachy -"

"Richie." Jesse corrected.

"I don't care if the schmuck is named Assbutt! Send him here to kill me if you won't go away. Either way, I end up being away from you!"

Austin came back from the bathrooms, looking slightly sobered up but still very exhausted.

"Great, he is back!" Jesse sneered silently to himself before shouted out loud, "Austin, you're back!.. I thought you had left!"

"What's it to you?!" Austin asked sounding irritated.

"I know, I'm gonna buy us drinks to celebrate our truce!"

"Please don't !" Austin protested as Jesse stood up.

"I insist !" Jesse replied as he disappeared towards the bar.

Only awkwardness was left behind, Austin and Noah seated at opposite ends of of the booth, trying their damndest not to look in each other's directions. Thankfully, Jesse didn't take too long to come back with three gin and tonics carefully balanced in his hands. None of them could stand him but his yapping was needed to filter the awkwardness a little bit.

"Here you go...lovebirds!"

"I see my drink, you can go now." Noah said, picking his drink up.

"Don't be like that," Jesse said. "Trust me, I'm gonna need to be here after a few minutes."

"Alright, dum-dum!" Noah brushed off that weird statement as he picked up the large glass and tipped it all in one breath ignoring the straw. Austin did the same, but Jesse sat there, nursing his while watching the other two boys.

Twenty minutes later, Noah started experiencing blurred vision and everything he saw was spinning. He began finding it harder to move and his breathing got shorter, "What's happening to me?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" Jesse asked as he took out his phone. "lets take a selfie!" He continued while snapping a few pictures with a fast deteriorating Noah.

"I don't feel so good, why am I sweating!" Noah insisted.

"It's hot in here, silly." Jesse assured him, "If it makes you feel better, you look totally hot with all that sweat on your skin ."

"It doesn't."

"Don't worry, babe. I'll take care of you," Jesse started patting Noah's forehead with a napkin. "You know...like I used to ."

Noah was trying to scoot over, away from Jesse , but his bodily muscles refused to cooperate.

"What the fuck was in that stuff we just drunk?" Austin asked, also equally as disoriented as Noah. His head hurt inexplicably and his body temperature was rising exponentially.

"Nothing much, boys." Jesse said, "Just put a little 'party favor' in your drinks."

"What?"Austin slurred.

"I'm just gonna.." There was a bright flash from Jesse's phone followed by a click, "..take a picture. You know, just for memory and... you guys have fun! I'll be back so don't worry!" He said, clearly proud of himself and then waved goodbye to the two disoriented boys sprawled behind the table.

Jesse inexplicably walked away, swinging his thin hips and still playing with the straw hanging at the top of the glass he had been holding.

"N-Noah.." Austin whispered, his forehead already wet with sweat and his body trembling a bit.

"Yes, Austin?" Noah responded with equal.

"It's...it's so hot...I can't take it, Noah! I can't...."

Noah gritted his teeth and his jaw tensed. He could see Austin's hand slowly slide over to touch him. He wanted Austin to touch him. He had to summon all the strength he could just to say, "I know, Austin. I know. But just hold on a bit. Don't let it win..."

"Touch me Noah," the need in Austin's voice was real and the want in his eyes was raw. He took Noah's right hand and tried to guide it to where his body yearned the most.

For a second, Noah just wanted to throw all caution to the wind and just let go and give Austin everything he desired at the moment.

Only god knows what else had gotten into Noah for him to be able to restrain himself from taking Austin right then and there and making him his own. Or even how he was able to do it considering he was also under the influence of the aphrodisiac Jesse had slipped them.

"Fight it, baby. Fight it." Noah kept repeating, "I know you can do it!" He said it so much it turned into something like a mantra.

In his mind, and especially heart, this was the purest Austin had ever looked. He'd be damned if he ruined such a flower over the simple fact that he was not in full control of his body.

Eventually, they ended up drained of whatever strength they had trying to stay in control that they just lay there, only their eyes halfway open while holding hands.

It was only to their misfortune that Jesse chose that very moment to walk back in to the booth, drink in hand and face smug as ever.

He set his glass down and went straight over to Austin, "So, how about we get this over with?" He asked.

"Whaat?" Austin slugged his words as his eyes began to close slowly.

"You and I are getting it on right here, and little Noah is gonna watch it all as it happens. That's what I want," he started to take off Austin's shirt without a moment to waste. "And judging by the rising stick in your pants, you need me to help you with your situation." Then he got onto Austin's lap, legs on either side of him as he started to undo his pants.

"Please stop ....I don't wanna." Austin was trying to fight it but as Jesse started to rub his manhood against his, his resolve started to diminish again. At that moment, Jesse was sort of his savior.

"Stop fighting it, it's no use. You know you want this, and lucky for you, I do too." Jesse said as he kissed Austin's collarbone, "You know," he said between pecks, "I've known Noah long and I've never seen him seem this attached to someone. You're his soft spot, and I'm gonna stab him right there. Don't worry, I put more in his drink so he won't be able to disturb us for a while!"  He stopped groping for a moment to send Noah, who was too weak to move, a nasty glance.

Austin was getting desirous and desperate because he was now getting extremely horny as a result of whatever Jesse had mixed in their drinks. He grabbed Jesse and started kissing him vigorously while needily grinding himself against him.

"It's finally kicking in, huh!" Jesse spoke, "Perfect...just perfect!"

Then out of nowhere, Jesse was abruptly pulled off of Austin without warning and thrown to the floor with a thud, "didn't I tell you to fuck off!" It was Noah.

Jesse had not been paying much attention to Noah, thinking he couldn't deter his plans while still under the influence but I guess something else was stronger inside him.

He had something much more important to protect and that motivation alone was stronger than any drug out there.

Nobody had seen Noah jump out of his seat at lightning speed until Jesse was on the floor and Austin was in his arms.

"How did you do that?" Jesse asked while trying to get up off the floor , "that's not possib-"

Before he could finish that sentence, Noah's fist was against his jaw, sending back down to the floor in extreme pain. Any harder and he would have lost a few teeth.

Noah was seething and you could see the vein in his forehead about to pop. The anger soaring inside of him was no laughing matter.

In his head, he wanted to wrap his fist around Jesse's thin neck, hang him in the air and squeeze the life out of him. Nobody was allowed to touch Austin that way. Nobody!

And definitely not someone like Jesse.

Noah was about to lift his leg and lower it forcibly onto Jesse's midsection but then he heard Austin let out a soft mourn out of pain. He decided that punishing Jesse would have to wait. Austin came first.

His head had not quite stopped spinning yet but it was not so fast that he could not support Austin and it seemed as though the drug's effect in his system had subsided.

He pushed his way through the crowded club until he was outside, his arm still around Austin's waist holding him firmly against him.

He let the still disoriented Austin breathe in a little fresh air to calm him before hailing a cab and taking him home.

++++++++++++*++++++++++++

"Remembered it all, huh!" Nicky said in a slight mocking voice, "I came out and found you guys gone so I assumed you had already left so I went over to Gina's."

Austin was not even blinking out of utter shock. "I mean...I don't remember anything after the cab but, oh my god!!" ..he said, without moving, "Again, oh my god!"

"You can say that again," Noah said. "I'm gonna kill Jesse."

"I'll help you twist the knife." Nicky spoke.

***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
1.5M 60.3K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...
1.3M 54K 32
Featured by @lgbtq // Ian Lutyens. 20 years old. A stoic, reserved, architecture student with a shattered family. He thinks love is but a waste of e...
70.4K 3.9K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...