Lonely Road→ Dallas Winston

By brokenpausebutton

❝it's a lonely road where the forgotten go, where your misery finds its company.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
EPILOGUE

FIVE

12.7K 374 431
By brokenpausebutton

❝we all have stories we will never tell.❞

"I THINK YOU'RE gonna fall in love with Dallas Winston." Maya smiled dreamily, like she was the one falling in love with him. 

I laughed, but it was a fake one. "Honestly, Maya. You're such a dreamer."

She sat up, scoffing. "Why do you have to be such a pessimist?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not a pessimist. I'm a realist. Two different things."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Naomi." 

"So, who does the infamous Maya Myers have a crush on?" I questioned, hoping to get the attention off of me. I couldn't honestly care any less who she or anyone has a crush on, but the attention that was on Dally and me is the kind of attention I don't want. 

She hesitated, but took a deep breath. "Promise me you won't go nuts." 

I chuckled. "You know I don't make any promises."

She sighed. "Randy."

My eyes went huge. "WHAT?!"

"Naomi, I can't help it! You can't stop your own feelings as much as you want to! And I'm sure as hell not going to bury my feelings like you do." She snapped. 

I shook my head. "Like whoever you want, Maya, but don't come running to me when he hurts you because you hang out with a Greaser like me." 

I heard her mumble behind me. "You'd save me whether you're pissed off or not. That's the kind of person you are." 

I chuckled and hopped out of her window, sliding down the pole like I usually do. I could easily walk out the front door, but I prefer jumping out of windows. It was midnight once again and deep down I was hoping I'd find Dally. 

I was walking, keeping my pace up, but not too fast. I sighed, sitting down on the bench I sat at earlier today with Parker. And Dally. Did he mean what he said?

I scoffed out loud. He didn't mean anything by saying he thought he had 'competition.' Dally tends to do that to girls. I didn't care, but a part of me was itching to know if he meant it or not. 

Dallas was as much of a mystery as I was. We didn't tell people anything about us. We were reckless and broken people, and the world moved on while we stayed still, not moving. 

We were so much alike it was scary. 

"You mind if I sit down?" Dally's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and before I could say no, he sat down anyway. 

He lit a cancer stick, taking a long drag out of it. He blew out the smoke, it making the air above us grey. "You never sleep or something?" Dally's tough voice announced, echoing through the empty streets. 

I scoffed and turned towards him, my hood covering the top of my face. I put my hands in my jacket. "I should be asking you the same thing." 

After a few long drags, he stomped his cigarette out. "Sleep is for the weak." He replied as smoke blew out of his mouth. 

I smirked. "Which is why I never sleep." 

"Well, we have nothing to do. So, what do you want to do?" I asked, leaning back on the bench. 

He gave me a rebellious grin and grabbed me by the hand. "Nothing legal."

//

DALLY DRAGGED ME into a store and we started looking through the aisles. I grabbed an air horn and started honking it repeatedly, it making an extremely loud noise in the store. Dally gave me a smirk and grabbed the air horn away from me. 

"You can do that after we get what we need, blondie. We don't wanna get kicked out before we get the stuff." He scolded, making me laugh. 

He grinned. "I made you laugh. Now it's two to one." 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I still have plenty of time to make you laugh." 

He handed me cans of spray paint and I chuckled, raising my eyebrows. "Vandalizing? I was hoping for something a little bit more exciting." 

Dally shot me a glare and also handed me hair remover. "I do more than one dangerous thing, blondie. Don't underestimate me." 

After we paid for our things, we both blew air horns, making the owner literally kick us out of the store. We ran towards the Soc neighborhood and I felt a rush of excitement boom throughout my body. 

"Nice. I always love visiting hell." I mumbled under my breath, making Dally laugh. 

"We're tied." I smirked as Dally led me to a familiar house. 

"Whatever." Dally rolled his eyes. 

"This is Bob's house, isn't it?" I questioned, amusement filled my voice. 

Dally nodded throwing me a can of spray paint. "Knock yourself out." His New York accent made the act of doing this even more exciting. 

I immediately went for his Mustang, spray-painting graphic things that I'd rather not mention. After I finished my doodling, I sprayed a huge N on the Mustang and Dally came over to see what I drew. 

He examined it, shooting me a smirk. "And I thought I was the dirty one." 

I shrugged, turning to him, our bodies centimeters apart. "I tend to surprise people." 

He was about to do something, but turned away. "Anyway, let's go to Randy's house. The hair removal is for him." 

I chuckled, running after him. "He needs it. He looks like a gorilla." 

We glanced up at Randy's open window. "He always leaves it open like an idiot." Dally whispered, making a smile appear on my lips. 

We both climbed up the tree and onto the balcony, slowly entering Randy's room. Dally handed me some hair removal cream and we both put it on Randy's eyebrows. Once we finished, Dally handed me a feather and I moved it back and forth swiftly under Randy's nose. 

He sneezed and sat up, making Dally throw the cover on top of him so he wouldn't see us. "MOM, DAD!" He yelled. 

Dally and I both started laughing, and jumped off the balcony. We both started running as fast as we could and didn't look back until we arrived in front of my house. My heart still felt like it was pounding out of my chest. I loved that feeling. 

I sighed and my hand rested on my door knob. I turned back towards Dally and found him leaning against one of the poles on my porch. 

"I can't wait to see Randy's new makeover tomorrow." I spoke, making Dally smile. 

I gave him a light smile. "You know, Dally. You've got a pretty smile. You should wear it more." 

I turned the door knob and before I closed the door, I heard Dally say something. "You've got a pretty smile, not me. You should be the one smiling more." 

//

me because #daomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 71 17
✧˖*°࿐ ━━━━━ ❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...
648K 13.3K 140
just your favorite greaser boiiiiis.... but mostly johnny and dally whoops
24.1K 341 24
❛ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲...❜ started :: 3.13.22 finished :: 7.10.22
136K 1.1K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!