My Shooting Stars

Af useful_dreamer

Sky Barron is an average girl, thrown into a whole new world of excitement and danger. Pregnant in high schoo... Mere

Chapter 1: The Secret Spot
Chapter 2: The Movies
Chapter 3: They Left
Chapter 4: The Secret Cave
Chapter 5: The Fair
Chapter 6:The Date
Chapter 7: What Happened
Chapter 8: School
Chapter 9: Uh Oh!
Chapter 10: The Bad Morning
Chapter 11: Wolfs Mark
Chapter 12: Rogues
Chapter 13: Shes Changing
Chapter 14: Secrets Out
Chapter 15: Promises
Chapter 16: The Untold Truth
Chapter 17: Alabama
Chapter 18: The Big Question
Chapter 19: Almost Accident
Chapter 20: Big Emergency
Chapter 22: More Marks
Chapter 23: He's Trouble
Chapter 24: Marks And Home
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: The Start
Chapter 27: His Story
Chapter 28: The Ring
Chapter 29: Troubles
Chapter 31: Why Now?
Epilouge
Important! <3
Second book info!!

Chapter 21: Why Her

178 2 0
Af useful_dreamer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's pov*

Thomas waded down the hallway. "I let him drift in his own direction while I hunted for some souls. After awhile I felt a strong soul emerge into the undead world, so I followed the radiant path. That's when I discovered him laying in the dirt. Lifeless, not moving, cold as stone." He said looking down.

"Who did this to him?" Sky asked crouching next to Allen. 

"That fucking ex of yours, Ben." I said turning angry again and raising my voice. 

She got scared and took a step back. I calmed down a bit by her actions. My shoulders slumped down and I sat on the couch. We sat quietly for at least 5 minutes. 

"Is there anything the doctor could do?" Sky asked still scared and breaking the silence. 

"The doctor can help you make him like Thomas!" I said peering at Thomas as the idea poured from my mouth. I looked to him for a small glimmer of hope and he appeared deep in thought. 

"It's risky but it's possible." Thomas said. 

I grabbed his body and rushed out of the house, flying to the doctors. Thomas was already there with the doctor by the time I had arrived. 

I rushed into a room where I sprawled his limp body on the table. The doctor hurried through the doors, pulling bottles off the shelf and pouring some amount of each into a container. 

"Stand the body up!" Thomas demanded "we need his shadow!" He said fixing the light so his shadow was visible.

 The doctor came over, stirring the contents of the container. "Luke I need Thomas to hold him up. If this gets on your shadow you're screwed." He demanded and let Thomas take over. 

The doctor dumped the contents on Allen's shadow, the shadow began to twitch oddly. it jerked and thrashed in odd directions as his lifeless body stayed still. Suddenly it became 3 dimensional and started looking like Allen. 

The silent room was flushed with the sound of a pain-filled scream. I peered from Thomas to Allen and he was screaming. 

Then it stopped, and Allen was laying on the ground. His chest heaved up and down as he gasped for breath, realizing he was alive again. Within a second his eyes fluttered open. "Am I Dead?" He asked looking around. 

"Half way dead," Thomas replied. 

"I remember everything!" Allen shouted getting angry. "How am I alive? He killed me." He asked calming down slightly. 

"You're like me now, a shadow creature." Thomas replied disappearing into a shadow on the wall.

I left the room wanting them to talk more, then I remembered I ran out on Sky. I walked outside and flew home, arriving within seconds. 

I felt awkward, like something bad had happened. It seemed like I hadn't been home all day. I looked at the door and there were claw marks on it. It was also tore off of the top hinge. 

I ran inside and looked around, horrified as to what I saw. Broken windows, smashed furniture, holes in the wall, then I saw little drops of blood on the living room carpet. I frantically pulled out my phone and dialed Thomas. 

"Get to the fucking house now-wait where the fuck is Sky?" I said as he answered then hung up. 

"Sky!" I called, frantically searching for her. 

I checked the kitchen, the living room, then our bedroom. I only discovered small patches of fur and blood in each room. I left the room and walked down the hall. 

hearing a whimper come from the bathroom i approached it and turned the knob. "Fucking locked!" I yelled and stood back. 

I kicked the door in and saw Sky laying on the bathroom floor. I rushed in and noticed she had covered herself with a towel. 

"Ben," was all she could say before she blacked out. I examined her body; her right eye was swollen shut, she had cuts and bruises all over her body. 

I then moved the towel revealing her stomach. Not a bruise or any sign of a scratch was on her belly. I picked her up and placed her on a pile of blankets because our bed was smashed. I heard Thomas and Allen in the front room. 

"what the fuck?!" Thomas yelled. I walked out of our room and sprinted to where they were. 

"Ben did this," I said appearing in the front room, facing the two of them. Thomas became furious and punched the wall. 

"Is Sky okay?" Allen asked horrified looking at the blood on my shirt. I broke down into tears. 

"she's banged up pretty well, scratches and bruises everywhere but her stomach." I said. 

Allen looked away "I should have told you what I heard." He said. 

"Just before I died Ben said that she was next," he said looking all wide eyed at me. I turned and went back to mine and Sky's room to comfort her. 

Thomas and Allen followed but I stopped them "let me at lease put some cloths on her. I don't want you seeing her naked." They understood and waited. 

I put some bra and underwear on her then let them come in. "Wow, look at her." Allen said being a smart ass. 

"I swear to fucking god Allen, something like that again and I'll kill you!" I said looking at him with red eyes. He put his hands up in surrender. 

"Could you guys bring in the spare bed since that's broken?" I asked still giving Allen the death glare.

They nodded and carried out the broken bed frame and tattered mattress. about half an hour later they had the new bed in place and made. I picked up Sky and she stirred a little. 

"Luke," she cried and her eyes shot open. "my belly! Luke did you find him?" she said with her hands on her stomach weeping. 

I climbed on the bed with her and held her in my arms "shh it's alright. It's fine now, I've gotcha," I cooed as I held her and kissed her head. 

She flinched as I touched her which made me upset. "Please don't be afraid angel, I'm here." I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom here I started the tub for her. 

I leaned the door in the doorway giving us a little privacy. She whimpered as I took her bra and underwear off. "I'm sorry this happened to you Sky. if only I were here with you. then maybe this would be me and not you." I said getting upset. 

she threw herself on me and hugged me tightly wincing from the pain "I'm fine." she said in my ear. I kissed her cheek and placed her in the water, watching it turn a light shade if red. 

I helped her get clean then let her just sit in the warm water. "Sky, I know you may not want to say but I need to know what happened." I said looking up at her. 

"It was right after you left. I sat on the couch and just thought and waited for you to come home. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it." she started. 

"I opened it and Ben was standing there, I tried closing the door on him but he kicked it, sending me to the floor." she said. I turned into a wolf and pushed him, breaking the window and getting covered in glass. he threw me into the living room, breaking the coffee table. I limped into our room and hid. He came in and I attacked him and landed on our bed breaking it." she said, I looked at her getting angry. 

"I pushed him into the wall and tore a patch of his fur off. I knocked him out and managed to crawl into the bathroom, turning human and covering myself. then you found me." she finished. 

"he's dead to me," I growled. I helped her out of the tub and got her dressed in my shirt and her underwear. 

I carried her back to our room and gently placed her on the bed, being careful of her fragile body. she looked at me with watery eyes "I thought he was gunna kill me boo," she said tearing up. 

"Shh it's fine no need to be sad." I said climbing on the bed and cradling her. I kissed her forehead and gently placed my hand on her stomach. she winced as one of them kicked, gaining a smile from myself. 

"thank god they are okay," I say kissing her lips. "lets go to sleep angel." I said covering her up and turning the light off. 

she was asleep by the time I wrapped my arms around her. I couldn't sleep, my anger still boiling from what Ben did. he's gunna have to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DIDN'T EXPECT THIS DID YA ;D

~Jackie xoxo

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

182K 8K 25
Lily doesn't remember her 21st - not after she got absolutely plastered. Still, she can't help but feel like something important happened ... Like...
300K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...
35.1M 886K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
193K 6.8K 31
Check out my brand new book, 'Love, Your Alpha' on my profile! ~!~ Skylar. When You think of her you think 'normal'. Yes she is, until werewolves des...