Déjà Vu - A Connie/Jacob Fanf...

Galing kay Certified_Fangirl123

"Hello," he smiled, presenting his hand for her to shake. "Nice to meet you," she replied, staring at him in... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 15

450 17 20
Galing kay Certified_Fangirl123

"Right, mate, this looks like an act of gang crime, so just watch your back, okay?" After the first RTC that Jacob had gone out to, he hadn't had much opportunity to leave the ED, and so he was happy that Iain had allowed him to assist with this one. They didn't really need a nurse with them, but Iain had said that the caller had seemed like he was going to be hard work, and he had hoped that Jacob's strong feelings on gang violence would mean that he could calm the patient down. They arrived soon later, down an alleyway, and found a teenage lad, who had been beaten up quite badly.

"Mate, can you tell me your name?" Jacob asked as he crouched by the teenager, who shook his head.

"They'll hear me," he managed to whisper through the bruises and cuts across his face. He looked to have broken his jaw, and had a nasty laceration across his forehead, where it seemed a sharp shard of metal had been dragged.

"Who'll hear you?" Just as Jacob asked, he saw a shadow in front of him from a figure that was evidently looming over him, and he sprung up immediately to collide with a masked man, with the shard of metal in his hand that had probably caused the boy's injuries. The masked man managed to stab Jacob twice: once in his abdomen, and the other sliced across the back of his thigh, but Jacob was soon able to get the weapon from the masked man and trap his hands around his back. Jacob held the weapon to the other man's neck, holding his arms behind his back firmly.

"Jacob!" He heard Iain shout from the ambulance, and turned around to face him. Realising what he was doing, Jacob let go of the other man, who sprinted down the alleyway away from the scene. Jacob had the shard of metal, and Iain passed him a bag to put it in, so that the doctors at the ED would know what caused the injuries. Jacob continued to treat his patient as best he could, though he had been stabbed, and soon they were able to get him into the back of the ambulance. Unfortunately, the patient wasn't one to collaborate, and refused to say his name, or age, and didn't even allow them to give him any drugs to help with the pain. He was being difficult, refusing to talk and refusing treatment, but it was Jacob and Iain's responsibility to help him.

Soon, Iain and Jacob burst through the ED doors, with their patient tossing on the bed refusing to be seen to. Connie saw them come in but Lily and Ethan were already at the scene to treat the teenager, and so she just watched on.

"Right, so we have a young man here - found on the street, he's been badly beaten and stabbed multiple times with this," Iain said as he held up the bag containing the metal.
"Sats of 92, he's tachycardic, and is currently refusing treatment so has been given nothing on the journey." Lily took the patient and introduced herself whilst Ethan asked Iain for a name.

"Refuses to give name or age," Jacob said, shrugging, and that was when Ethan noticed his stab wound. He called Connie over to see to Jacob, and Connie took him away into a cubicle to treat him, in disbelief.

"How did this happen?" She asked, and Jacob proceeded to explain the story as he began to strip off. It made sense to remove all his clothing as one wound was by his abdomen and the other was on the back of his thigh, and Connie treated the one on his front first, cleansing it. After finishing up with the first one having sutured it neatly, she instructed him to roll over so she could treat the one on his thigh. This one was deeper than the other, but shorter, and it didn't take her long to patch them up. She sat on the bed as he began to get changed, but seeing her sat there was too irresistible. He sat opposite her, pushing her down onto the bed, and reached beneath her skirt to pull her knickers down her legs. He went to grasp them several times before he realised that she wasn't wearing any, and she just giggled as she saw his shocked expression.
"Jacob, we can't do it here," she giggled, trying to sit up, but he refused to let her get away that easily. He gently pushed her legs up and rolled her skirt down to around her waist, and he just stroked his fingers along her smooth legs calmly. He kissed up her legs, before slipping two fingers inside her, and she let out a deep, satisfied moan. He urged her to be quiet, and her hands gripped the sides of the bed as his fingers pleasured her, but soon he pulled out, and began to unbutton his trousers.

Half an hour, and one orgasm each, later, they were still going as they were unable to let each other go, but they were soon interrupted by someone approaching the cubicle that they were in. It was Robyn, and as she placed her hand on the curtain, Connie saw and loudly shouted: "No!". Robyn didn't open the curtain, but she asked what was wrong, and Connie found that she was unable to speak properly, as Jacob didn't stop.

"Staff Nurse Masters has a laceration, ugh, to the back of his thigh," Connie panted. "He would like some privacy." It was the first excuse she thought of that was relatively true, but the way she was breathing heavily probably gave her away. Robyn accepted it nonetheless, and Connie saw her leave. Jacob reached up at that moment and rubbed Connie's breast, causing her to cry out in deep pleasure. She succumbed to another orgasm not long later and hissed as she clenched around Jacob and gripped his back, the pair of them knowing that they hadn't exactly been discrete.

"You do realise that the entire ED will now know that I just fucked you, don't you?" Jacob asked, with a small smirk on his face, and Connie just smiled, breathing heavily.

"Saves us the stress of telling them I suppose," she giggled, and they joined in a passionate kiss before getting changed and going back to work.

Connie was sat in her office when she was disturbed half an hour later. Ethan came in, and Connie was told that she had been requested by the patient that Jacob had brought in earlier today, which she found quite unusual.

"You have told him that we run an ED, not a private hospital, right? They don't get to choose who treats them."

"He refuses to be treated unless it's by you. Says he'll talk to you." That surprised Connie, as people very rarely asked for her, and so she began to gather her things. She was obviously going to know this man one way or another, else how would he have known who she was?

"Talk to me? The man must have a death wish," Connie said, smirking, and Ethan laughed along with her. Truly, she was in a much happier mood after what had happened with Jacob in the cubicle, and she felt that Ethan was desperate to ask about it as the two of them walked together to the patient, but he clearly didn't know how to bring it up.
"Ethan, if you want to ask about Staff Nurse Masters and I, please just ask." She said eventually, unable to watch him suffer any longer.

"I thought it was just a rumour, Mrs Beauchamp," he replied, professionally, and Connie couldn't help but smile.

"A rumour it is, yes. But that doesn't make it untrue."

"If you're happy with him, then I'm happy for you, as I'm sure the rest of the staff will be." He didn't seem surprised, and Connie didn't know how she'd expected him to react, but if the rest of the staff acted in the same way then she had no idea what she was worrying about.

"Thank you, Doctor Hardy. I really appreciate that." They reached the patient a couple of seconds later, and the first thing that Connie noticed was that he was holding a crumpled photo. He was currently pushing everyone away, going crazy, but as soon as he saw Connie, he seemed to relax. It was strange, as Connie didn't recall seeing this man ever before in her life, but something about him still seemed recognisable. As she approached him, she realised that the photo was of her, and had been taken when she was stood outside the ED. If this man had been following her, then that was potentially where she knew him from, if she had just seen him around in her everyday life.

"I hear you've been causing trouble for my staff," Connie said, matter-of-factly. The previously arrogant teenager was now silenced, seemingly unable to speak, and just completely captivated by Connie.
"So, I'm Mrs Beauchamp, though you already knew that," she began, and he just shook his head.

"Nah, I didn't. All I knew about ya was what ya looked like." He spoke sincerely, though arrogantly, and his attitude reminded Connie of Jacob when he was a teenager. She supposed that this young boy was probably the same age as Jacob was back then, which would explain that.

"And can you explain how and why you have a photo of me stood outside this ED?" She asked, and he just shrugged. She shook her head in defeat and continued to treat the boy.
"Can you tell me your name?" She asked, and he looked around him at the other staff members before leaning back and looking up at Connie.

"Chris," he replied, arrogantly. "Chris Daniels. And I'm nineteen, before you ask." It was now Connie's turn to be silenced, and though she tried to speak, she couldn't quite get the words out. The young man picked up on this and smiled, and went to fold his arms across his chest but realised it hurt too much, so unfolded them again. This gave her an excuse to snap back into doctor-mode, and Connie proceeded to treat her patient, ignoring the way he looked at her throughout - his eyes raking over her as if to study everything about her. She was being paranoid, she knew (or at least she hoped). She did not know this man, surely, she couldn't.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 103 6
Oh my god...the spoilers! Let's just say they've sparked my imagination...
14K 515 34
Connie and Jacob start a relationship just as Connie applies for a new job as an army medic. When she gets posted to Afghanistan, can they keep their...
38.4K 1.1K 51
Connie is happy with the life she has finally got with Jacob, Grace and their baby on the way. Things couldn't be better for them but with Sam hangin...
147K 3.7K 200
One Shots of Connie and Jacob