Your Undoing[Complete] - D.S

By JaeMonroe

Twin sister to that of Elijah Mikaelson, they're bound to the same. Noble, well worded, and crafty. With thei... More

Epigraph
Prologue
Calling For Back Up
Indomitable
I Dont Feel
Live A Little
Turn On
Elijah's Word
Distraction
Well, That Escalated Quickly
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
A Walk To Remember
Make Me Feel
Make Me Feel ( SMUT VERSION )
An Eye For An Eye
Substitute Teachers
Save The Last Dance
A/N Shameless
Humanity Part 1
Humanity Part 2
My Turn To Fix You
TVD Finale
I. Just. Want. You
3 Things
Bitten
TVD
Unapolgetically Selfless
Your Undoing
Thank You
Epilogue
Title!
Its HERE!
So I've been thinking...
Finished...well almost
Your Undoing - Revamp
King

The Heart Wants.....

17.3K 481 225
By JaeMonroe

(Unedited.)

Damon, frustrated, had been attempting to burn Elijah's body for the last half an hour to no avail. But he needed that dagger back. So, he turned back on the blow torch and gave it another try.

"Mmm, burning flesh." Katherine appeared in the doorway. "If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting your time. He's indestructible"
"No kidding. How do you know so much about Original vampires?" Damon asked walking toward her slightly, taking a break from torching the original.
"Spend 500 years running from one."
Answered Katherine cheekily. "Shouldn't you know a bit? Seeing as you had a thing with one of them."

Damon was silent avoiding his ex-girlfriends eye.

"Evangeline eh? The sickeningly goodie goodie.She was my favorite you know." Katherine informed him, loving how uncomfortable this was making Damon. "Tried to convince Klaus not to go through with it. Truly a good person."

Finally he let out a sigh. Damon had been trying to distract himself from thinking about her for days. Every time he got her off his mind for a fraction of a second, someone would bring her up or something, no matter how small it was, would remind him of her.

30 days.

30 days was all it took for the beautiful and kind female original to work her way into his dark heart and consume every part of him.

"You screwed that up royally." Katherine tsked.

"Katherine." His tone held warning.
"What?" She blinked innocently. "I'm just saying."

Gritting his teeth with a clenched jaw, Damon closed his eyes momentarily trying to remain calm. Katherine was right. He knew that. But he didn't want to hear it. Evangeline was a good person. He knew that from experience. But he was sure that he ruined any chance with her after the events 8 days ago.

8 days.

That's how long it had been since he laid eyes on her. Anxiety was slowly taking over him as he wondered where she was. If she was okay. The vampire he was currently trying to destroy meant a great deal to Evangeline, and Damon could only imagine how alone she felt. He knew she was going crazy. Even though she threatened to kill him if she saw him again, Damon was definitely willing to chance it if it meant he got to make sure she was okay.

"So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that I'd die if I used a dagger on him?" He questioned Katherine once he composed himself.

"Oh, there's so many rules. It's all very confusing." Playing dumb she walked around Damon, entering the cellar further.
"Did you know I would die?"
"Did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" The Petrova woman ignored him, making an inquiry of her own.
"Why are you still here?" He sighed growing irritated with Katherine and her games.

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me." Fed up, Damon pointed the blow torch at her as a threat. "You wouldn't.
"Oh, I would."
"Damon, be smart." Backing up, she never took her eyes off the weapon. "I want Klaus dead just as much as you do. More. If I wasn't be honest about helping, I'd be long gone by now, ok? You can hate me. But we want the same thing. And you know... I always get what I want."

Hours.

It took 7 hours for Niklaus to arrive after. It was no secret that the two had been on the outs for a while now. Nevertheless, when his sister called crying he came running.

There was a small tavern on the outskirts of town where she awaited his arrival. Twitchy, Evangeline paced the wooden floor back and forth, right hand to her mouth, chewing on her thumb. Left arm securely around her middle as her eyes darting around anxiously waiting to catch a glimpse of the only remaining family she had.

"Evangeline."

Turning around, there he stood. His normally serious facial expression softening into one of concern at the sight of his broken sibling.

"Oh, Evangeline."

She may have been older but Klaus possessed qualities that Evangeline didn't have when it came to revenge. Besides family was family and one thing the Mikaelson's did when one of there own called, was come running.

"Nik," she sobbed, throwing herself into her brothers awaiting arms
"There there. Everything will be okay."

Finally, once she was calm, Klaus asked her to tell him what happened. So she did. She told him everything.

That was 3 hours ago.

Now they were sitting in a bar on the outskirts of own having a few drinks.

"You know I had every intention of shoving you in a box the next time I saw you." Klaus broke the silence his finger absentmindedly circling the Brandy glass.

Evangeline froze, her eyes immediately darting toward the exit, her brain forming a plan to escape before she suffered the same fate as the rest of her family.

"Nik," she breathed out quickly standing to her feet, fight or flight reflexes kicking in.

"My feelings were hurt when you left..." He continued.

That came as no surprise to Evangeline. Where Elijah may have sat by idoly she did not. Though no match for a man such as their father, she'd often plead for him to show Niklaus mercy. It was her who helped him tend to his wounds . She had lost Henrick, she refused to lose another little brother. The bond she and Elijah shared was one of a kind, however her and Niklaus were just as close once upon a time. That is, until killed the rest of their family and dropped them in the middle of the sea.

Klaus, smirked as he got the exact reaction he wanted.

"But I'm over it now big sister! Alas will let bygones be bygones. Go on. Relax."

With a roll of her eyes she did that sitting back in her chair. Pouring himself around glass of Brandy he poured another pushing it toward Evangeline. Hesitantly she took the shot he offered her.

"What do you want from me Nik?"

Evangeline wasn't stupid. She may have been his favorite sibling but she knew being pardoned like this still came with a price when dealing with Nik.

"In due time sister. I think it's about time I made my grand entrance don't you?"
"Ah yes, you and your theatrics. What will it be this time?" She asked knowing how much her brother liked to play games.
"I'm going to need a body and Katherine." Klaus revealed.
"Her." She rolled her brown orbs. "Can I kill her?"
"Why on earth should I let you do that?" This caused her to sigh exasperatedly.

"Because you get to kill everyone! Why should you get to have all the fun?"
"I don't kill everyone." Mumbled Klaus in a childlike manner.
"Our family, Isobel, the doppleganger, Katherine. Et cetera."

Klaus grinned go himself knowingly. She was right, but neither of them needed to hear him say that fore they both knew. Instead he chose to take the conversation in a different direction.

"You know you left a name off that list."

Evangeline said nothing. Knowing exactly who her younger brother was hinting at.

"I for one, believe his death is long over due."

Telling him was a mistake. She came to Klaus in a moment a weakness. Though she was still in it, she wished she'd kept Damon out of it. Though Klaus and Elijah were one in the same when it came to the protectiveness of their sisters, Elijah was able to see reason and would always act logically while Klaus acted out of rage and irrationality.

"What have we always told you and Rebecca."

Closing her eyes, she spoke the words she knew Klaus wanted to hear.

"That no ones good enough for us." The words coming from her mouth had been repeated like a mantra having heard it countless amount of times over the centuries.

"That's right." Klaus agreed. "And this, Damon Salvatore, isn't. Or we wouldn't be in the position right now would we?"

He was right. Klaus knew it. Evangeline knew it. Pleased she didn't attempt to argue, Klaus stood to his feet walking over toward the brunette.

"Now, we're going to do what needs to be done.
"And get Elijah back."
"Yes."

Had she been thinking logically, she would've but together Klaus was the last one with the two remaining daggers. He had to have given it to Isobel to use in the first place.

"Now. About that favor you owe me."

It had been one hell of a day, a long one at that. One filled with death, lies, betrayal, magic, and heartache. Damon just about had enough of off of it.

Damon sat on his bed reading another one of Jonathan Gilbert's journals trying to distract himself from thinking about her. On queue Katherine sauntered into her room, hair curly and dressed in lingerie, looking like her usual self for once after prancing around like and imitating Elena several times that day.

"You know what I can't figure out?" Damon began, breaking the silence as she plopped down on his bed, making herself comfortable.
"What's that?"
"How the town knew Emily Bennett was a witch. I mean, because according to Johnathan Gilbert, he was the only one who knew. I know he didn't turn her in."

When Katherine remained silent, twirling he'd hair, Damon nodded, his suspicions confirmed.

"Mmm, I should have figured as much."

"Oh, she was a loose end. I like mine tied up." she waved him off turning toward him, cleavage exposed, now lying on her stomach propped up on her forearms.. "You know what I can't figure out?"
"Do I care?"
Why you won't tell me where to find the site of the witch massacre."
"Because I have no clue." Damon shrugged.
"You knew that Emily Bennett was the key to getting me out of that tomb and something tells me that you did everything in your power to make sure that she was safe, yet you have no idea where she was killed." Katherine tone suggested accusation. "Who's the liar now? "

"You hurt me today." She changed the subject when Damon only spared her a glance.
"Tit for tat."
"You were mean and very rough and monstrous." She scooted closer to him, letting the silk robe fall.
"You deserved it."
"I like this, Damon." Katherine was hovering over him now.

Her face moved closer to his, their lips almost touching.

"Katherine."

Damon's hands pushing her hair back before drawing her closer to him.

"Katherine, there are six other bedrooms in this house."

Their lips brushed slight and he made a move as if her we're going to kiss her..

"Go find one."

Throwing her to the side, picked up the journal and began to read again. Fuming, she sent him a glare before getting up and storming out. Soon as she was out the door Damon through his head back with a sigh.

1864 Damon would've relished in this moment. But this Damon, this Damon only had eyes for one person. Katherine just didn't do it for him anymore.

You know what they say about the heart and what it want, right?

"You want me to do what?"

Her voice was low, her words coming out as a harsh whisper. She couldn't believe what he was asking her to do.

"It's either that, or a century in a box." Klaus shrugged as if that was any better.

"Niklaus!"
"You owe me Evangeline. That's the price.Besides," he stood behind her now. Both hands placed on her shoulders. His voice changing from a nonchalant tone to a soothing, caring one. "aren't you tired of being this depressed thing?"

Eyes lowering to her hands in her lap, she silently agreed with Klaus. Something she had been doing all day.

"You say you what Elijah back..."
"Yes." Evangeline nodded.
"At whatever the cost?"

It only took a moment for her to make up her mind.

"Yes."
"Then you have to do this. You have to do whatever needs be done so you'll be at your full potential.
For Elijah.
Yes. For Elijah. Now.,"

Leaning down and in, Klaus' was aligned perfectly able to whisper in her ear.

.........turn it off."

----------

Yeah.......so that just happened.
So what do ya think?
Wanted you guys to get a glimpse of what Damon's been feeling and bring in Klaus.

There will be a part 2 to this chapter called ...What The Heart Wants a little down the line

Again! I will be updating every Friday as well as anytime I can squeeze one in! Just making sure I update regularly!

Comment, vote, whatever floats your boat!
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.4K 28
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 π’π€π‹π•π€π“πŽπ‘π„ she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩...
375K 6.8K 34
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...
547 0 26
Inspired by @fandoms_forever32 Hope Mikaelson first born, Niklaus's special daughter, and then there is her twin brother, Luke Mikaelson. He is a lot...
241K 4.9K 64
......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah Mikaelson "You are my humanity." ...