Epilogue

Tossing and turning, Damon was absolutely restless. He went to shortly after the bite disappeared and showering feeling extremely drained. However he couldn't help but feel as if something was missing. It seemed as if some sort of sleep paralysis had taken over and he couldn't get up. He began to struggle as if he were suffocating when suddenly.....

"I know how to find Klaus. Rose is right you know." An unknown voice beckoned their attention.

Turning toward the hallway, there stood a short brunet leaning against the door frame twirling an apple in her hand.

She was breathe takenly beautiful. He didn't know he but he wanted to as he felt drawn to her immediately.

"What did you say?" Damon cut his at her moving forward slightly.
"She's right, if you're not afraid of Klaus you're an idiot."

He was well into her space now as he took in all of her features, unknowningly, memorizing  everything from her perfect brows to the beauty mark on the corner of her left cheek.

"Who are you?"

Damon awakes in a cold sweat holding his head feeling lightheaded when he was hit with another memory.

Taking a few steps in the direction of the door, she turned around and began to walk backwards still speaking. It was now or never, Damon told himself. He had nothing to lose.

"Do try to stay out of trouble, Damon. Whose to da I'll be there the next time you need me-"

His lips were on hers so suddenly, she gasped, as he gentle placed both hands on the side on her face want her to feel everything he felt. It was over before she really got the chance to kiss back, Damon feeling himself already becoming addicted to the way her lips felt.

"Uh yeah, sorry." He coughed out, a slight tint of red on his face. "I shouldn't have-"

He groaned in contentment when she was the one to initiate the second kiss they shared, her arms locking behind his neck; as if he planned on leaving. There lips moved in harmony, Damon smiling and feeling victorious on the inside.

Flash after flash, he was hit with by familiarity of what he knew had been missing from the moment it happened.

"I love you, Damon, so much more. It's because "I love you that I have to do this. That's why I have to do this," she looked in his eyes, "don't move."

Damon froze, the feeling of compulsion taking over.

"Evie, don't do this." Damon pleaded a single tear falling from his eyes.
"I'm sorry, but I have to." She inhaled taking a deep breath, steadying her voice. "You're going to forget me Damon."

His head hurt the pressure slowly leaving as he now sat on the edge of his bed taking it all in.
He remembered everything. The first time he saw her, the first time they kissed. The moment he realized he loved her. How he felt when she told him she loved him. He remembered every every feature on her face to to the mold of her body and how perfectly it felt up against his. He remembered her beautiful brown eyes and how he could stare into them forever.

He remembered her compelling him to forget her. How much he loved her. How much he loved....

"Evie."