The Boy Next Door//Jackson Kr...

Justyouraveragenerdd tarafından

Just a month ago, Emma moved to Wisconsin and got a job babysitting Julian Krecioch where there, she befriend... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1//Babysitting
First Day of Senior Year
Football Game and After Party
Starbucks Date
YES!!
Poptarts?
Sharing the News
Second Game of the Season
"I hate you, I love you"
PEP RALLY
The Hangover
Overnight Babysitting
Good Morning Sunshines

Date Night

721 18 5
Justyouraveragenerdd tarafından

Today was Katherine and Bryce's first date and I was going to help her get ready for it.

Right now I was working on my algebra homework on Jacksons bed.

"So what time do you have to start helping my sister?" He asked.

"In a couple hours." I answered checking the time. "Don't you have to go live, it's around that time?"

"Yea, Are you going to join me?"
"Maybe later, I have to finish 13 more problems." I answered.

He leaned down and kissed me before going to set up.

"I like kissing you" I said as we pulled apart.

"Yea kissing you isn't that terrible either" He gave me a wink before starting his younow.

I just rolled my eyes, knowing he could see me on the screen.

"What's up guys! How's your day on a scale of 1-10"

I smiled. I don't know why, but hearing his voice just makes me smile.

"Yes that's Emma in the back. She's doing her Algebra homework"

I waved to the camera from where I was.

"They all want you to come over" Jackson said, looking back at me.

I went over and stood in front of Jackson as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

Everyone was saying that they liked my outfit.

"Thank you. I kind of just threw something on." I said.

"EMMA ARE YOU READY!?" Katherine shouted.

"SHUT UP KATHERINE YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN LOUD" Jackson shouted back.

"OW Right in my damn ear asshole" I said hitting him as I grabbed my phone from his bed.

"OW"

"That's what you get" I left the room, making my way towards Katherine's across the hall. She was blow drying her hair. I went to her closet and looked for a dress.

"Perfect" I said to myself.

After blow drying her hair, I curled it and did her make up. I went for a night look with a smokey eye.

"EMMA" I heard Jackson say as I just finished.

"I'm going to put my dress on, go see what your boyfriend wants" She said. "Eww that's gross hearing myself say that"

I laughed and walked over to his room.

"Yes?"

"They want to know what your first impression of me was" He said.

"I thought you were a fuckboy and I vowed to not give a shit about you."

"Well damn girl"

"BUT" I continued, "I realized you're the total opposite and just cute as fuck. Plus you have a nice bu-"

Just then Katherine walked in.

"So how do I look?" She walked in wearing:

"Oh hell no." Jackson said.

"Sorry but that's 1094 against 1 babe" I said as I read the chat number and all the people saying hot hot she looked.

Jackson's mom walked in, "Just wanted to let y'all know I'm ho- my baby girl looks so grown up. Bryce is gonna think you're hot" She said.

I started laughing. Their mom is so cool.

"You can thank Emma for that. She did all this for me"

"Aww you're so sweet Emma." She hugged me. "Jackson, She's a keeper." After that she walked out.

"Well guys I'm going to get off so I can get ready to give this guy a talk about taking my sister out."

"Ha you're funny" She walked out of the room as her phone rang.

"Peace out" We both put up the peace sign as he ended the broadcast.

I went back over to his bed and worked on my algebra homework again. Jackson joined me by moving my notebook off my lap and replacing it with his head.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I started playing with his hair.

"That feels good." He said.

"You know what else feels good? Finishing this homework" I said.

"Let's dress up and go on a date" He said completely ignoring me.

"To where?" I asked.

"Olive Garden!" He said excitedly.

"You know me so well" I kissed him, grabbed his hand and led him to my house so I could get ready.

"And you say my room is tumblr." Jackson said sitting on my hanging chair.

"Cause it is!" I said as I picked out a dress. I stripped out of the clothes I wore today and took my dress off the hanger.

"You still have that hickey I gave you" He said laughing.

"Shut up. I have to watch what I wear because of you."

I thought back to a couple days ago, when yes he did give me it.

"What if he tries to kiss me!?" Katherine asked. She's freaking out about her date with Bryce.

"Then you kiss him back." I answered.

"How? And what if he puts his tongue in my mouth?"

"Okay first off, don't pucker you lips. And leave them open a little bit so they connect with his. And tongue, well basically just put yours in his mouth like he did and whatever happens in there, happens. Everyone does it differently. Also guys like it when you run your hands through their hair" I explained.

"Ughh. What do you and Jackson do when-"

"That is where I exit and let you finish your homework. Just relax and let your lips do the work."

I walked out and walked to Jacksons room across from her.

"Can you tell me how to kiss too?" He asked getting up from the bed.

I laughed at his goofiness and shut his door.

I walked over to him and started kissing him. He layed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I pulled off his shirt feeling his abs. Then he took off my shirt and and started-

"Why are you smiling?" Jackson asked.

Damn he caught me. "Cause I'm happy" I said after turning the straightener on. I walked over to him, leaned down and kissed him lightly. "You make me happy."

"Hey you didn't have to stop"

"Yes I did. I'm hungry and need to finish getting ready." I said starting to straighten my hair. After I did my hair, I started on my make up. I heard Jackson making a musical.ly.

"Okay I'm ready" I said putting some perfume on and grabbing my leather jacket.

Before we left, Jackson and I took a mirror picture together so I can post it on instagram. He was wearing Khaki pants and a button up shirt.

*Skipping date*

"That was fun." I said as we walked in my house. "Thank you I owe ya one."

"I know some thing you could do for me" He started kissing me, leading me up to my room. Before anything could happen we heard the door open downstairs. He quickly got off me as we both fixed ourselves before going downstairs.

When I saw my mom, I relaxed. " Hey mama" I went over and hugged her.

"Hi Em and Jackson. What are you two doing?" She asked.

"We just got back from dinner" I said.

"Aw that's cute. I'm going to go shower and hit the hay. Long day at work"

"Kay"  My mom is a head nurse so I don't see her often.

"I should get going" Jackson said kissing me.

"Okay" I shut the door after he left and went up and showered and went to bed.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a little bit. I've been busy. but I worked on this all week. Just want y'all to know they did not have sex, it was just a very intense make out lol But anyways I hope y'all like this chapter. Let me know what you think. ALSO I need a character to be Catherine's best friend so COMMENT your: Name and a little about what you look like. Xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.9K 314 20
I changed the description bc i hated the first one, so here's the new one: Jason is in love with his best friend, except he can't be!! He has piper...
199K 6.3K 61
It's the 2nd Book! First Chapter Out: November 4th, 2019 #1 in bilsexual #1 in maggielindemann #1 in billie #2 in girlxgirl #6 in mafia
10.1K 376 20
When two childhood friends who haven't seen each other in 10 years pretend to be in a relationship to impress Lena's new friends, what will happen? S...
978K 36.1K 120
Name: Hale, Charlotte Age: 15-16 Species: Lynx Alias: None Dangerous: 7/10 Family: Hale, Derek (Cousin), Hale, Peter (Father), Hale, Laura (cousin)...