Nalu: The Pirate Princess (co...

By mawsome99

Lucy Heartfilia is a runaway princess. She's captured by Blue Pegasus when she's rescued by the pirate crew k... More

Another Nalu fanfic
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Cover Choosing!
Before we finish

Chapter eight

11.6K 327 202
By mawsome99

Me: helloooo people and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!
Me and Mira: so exciting!! EEE NALU!!
Lucy: oh boy...
Natsu: what are we doing again?
Everyone except Natsu: *face palm*
Wendy: author-San is writing a Nalu fanfic.
Lucy: much to my despair.
Me: oh come Lucy, you know you like it really.
Lucy: *blushing* w-what n-no j-just shut up!
Me: *evil laugh*
Mira: LETS START!!
Me: STOP STEALING MY LINE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're in the capital city of Fiore. In other words, my old home. I'm waiting on the docks for Natsu and Gray to get out with Erza, Wendy and Melody. I look towards the centre of the city and see the castle. It feels strange looking at it from the outside. I wonder how my parents are doing.
"You alright Lucy?" I hear Melody say.
"Yeah...I'm fine." I say sighing. I turn to look at them. Melody and Erza share a look before the boys come out.
"LETS GOOO!!" Natsu yells.
"AYE!!" Happy yells.
"Do they have to be so loud?" Carla, the white cat/parrot says.
"FLAME BRAIN SHUT UP!!" Gray yells.
"BE QUIET EVERYONE!!" Melody yells at them.
"ENOUGH!!!!" Erza yells and everyone is silent. I sigh. We then walk to the person who put up the request.

Their house is a small green house. Erza knocks on the door and a woman with straight blonde hair and blue-ish eyes, I couldn't really tell what colour they were, answers. She said that a lot of men have been breaking into her house lately for no reason.
"We'll stay the night, if you don't mind." Erza says.
"Then I can kick their a-" Natsu says but his mouth is covered with Melody's hand.
"No bad language!" Melody says, removing her hand from his mouth.
"St-" Gray begins but his mouth is covered by Melody's hand.
"No bad language!" She says again. "How many times must I say it!?" She removes her hand from his mouth.

It's night now and we're watching for the burglars. I look out the window and see a figure making his way to the house.
"Guys I se-" I say but my mouth is covered. The air is escaping my lungs and I pass out.

I wake up in...wait...MY ROOM IN THE CASTLE!!? I breathe heavily. How did I get here? Then I remember. My kidnapper must've brought me here. I'm still in my clothes and still armed. I sit up and put a hand to my head. Where were the others? I look outside and see that it's day. I was out for that long? The bedroom door opens and a servant enters.
"Sorry to bother miss Lucy." She says. "But your parents have requested your presence." I sigh.
"Tell them I'll be right there." She bows and leaves. I slowly get up and re-tie my hair into a side pony tail. I then walk put and head to the throne room.

My mother and father are sitting on their golden thrones. They look down at me.
"Lucy dear!" Mother says. "We're so glad you're back!"
"I'm not." I say.
"That is no way to speak to your mother." Father says.
"Can I go now?" I say.
"No." Father says.
"We're holding a ball in honour of your return." Mother says.
"I didn't come here of free will!!" I yell.
"We know, that's why we had you kidnapped." Father says. "We knew you joined Fairy Tail. We knew you took that job. We were watching you the entire time."
"So you stalked me!?" I say, anger building up inside of me. I turn to leave.
"If you run away again." Father begins. "Your horse will be killed." I gasp slightly and storm out of the room.

How dare they keep me like this! How could they!? AHH! I throw a pillow at the wall. I had to get out, with Celestia. The ball was starting in a few hours. I fell on my bed. Suddenly, I had an idea. I got up and grabbed one of my dresses. It was a simple pink one. I get my sword and cut it into strips. Then I get my sewing kit and sew the parts together. Satisfied with my work, I hang it over the railing on the banister. Finished, I leave to get ready for the ball.

I put my dress on and do my hair. (Me: since I suck at describing these things, here are the pictures...)

I purposely chose this dress because it has pockets on the inside of the skirt. I out my sword in its scabbard and put it in a pocket. Then I put my whip and keys in another. I put on a jewelled necklace and exit my bedroom.(Me: again, here's the picture...)

The ballroom was packed with people. I walked down the marble stairs as I scanned the crowd. Then I saw them. They got my message. Good. I made my way through the crowd just as my father motioned for the band to play a song.

Cue the music

Slowly fading away

I walk up some marble steps and stand beside my father.

You're lost and so afraid.
Where is the hope
In a world so cold

My father announces that I've returned and I will be marrying ***** ********. I gasp and fear takes over me. That man is horrible to all of his wives. Yes, he's married to multiple people already.

Looking for a distant light
Someone who can save a life
You're living in fear that no one will hear you're cries
Can you save me now

I look up at the massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I notice a figure on top of it and smile. I know who it is. They all came.

I am with you
I will carry you through it all
I won't leave you
I will catch you

Just then my 'fiancé' approached and greeted us. He kissed my hand and stood beside me. I notice the figure has jumped down from the chandelier. Two figures are standing at the bottom of the stairs looking inconspicuous. I smile wider, knowing who they are.

When you feel like letting go
Cause you're not
You're not alone

I notice more figures heading towards us. A guard whispers something into my fathers ear and he orders for all the figures to be arrested.

You're heart is full of broken dreams
Just a faded memory
And everything's gone
But the pain carries on

The guards go to arrest them and all hell breaks lose. I watch as fire, ice, water, wind, grass, swords, lightning and everything else tear up the home I grew up in. I look at my father's angry face and smile. Just then a water cloud appears above us and rains slightly. It's time.

Lost in the rain again
When will it ever end
The arms of relief seem so out of reach
But I
I am here

I pull out my sword and hold it to my fiancé's neck. I then pull out Aquarius' key and point it towards my parents. They go to react but one of the figures stands the other side with his hand on fire. He grins evilly.

I am with you
I will carry you through it all
I won't leave you
I will catch you
When you feel like letting go
Cause you're not
You're not alone

The band hadn't stopped playing. Natsu looks at me and nods. He punches my father with his flaming hand and I hit my 'fiancé's' head with the blunt edge of my sword. We go to head down the stairs but they collapse. Natsu jumps down. I then jumps down and land in Natsu's arms bridal style. He puts me down and I rip off half of my skirt.

And I will be your hope
When you feel like it's over
And I will pick you up
When you're whole world shatters
And when you're finally in my arms
You'll look up and see that love has a face

We join in with the fighting. I swing my sword in random directions, hoping I hit something. Natsu punching the things I miss. Most of the guards are knocked out by now. I fall to the floor, with my eyes closed, crying. Why did it have to come to this? I feel myself lifted by someone. I open my eyes and see that I'm being carried bridal style by Natsu.

I am with you
I will carry you through it all
I won't leave you
I will catch you
When you feel like letting go
Cause you're not
You're not alone

Natsu runs out of the ballroom with me still in his arms. We encounter some more guards. He puts me down and we fight them. He's done before I finish fighting my one. He's leaning against the wall waiting for me to finish then we run again. The only way out was to jump off my bedroom balcony. It wasn't that high up. Natsu jumps first and waits at the bottom. I close my eyes and jump down. I expect to land on the floor but I don't. I open my eyes and see that Natsu caught me.

And I will be your hope
You're not alone
And I will pick you up

He put me down and we ran for it. I lead him to the stables where we quickly saddled my horse.

And I will be your hope

I climb on Celestia and Natsu sits behind me. I urge her forward and she gallops out of the castle. We meet everyone back at the docks.

Slowly fading away
You're lost and so afraid
Where is the hope
In a world so cold

They drag me onto the ship.
"Are you sure you still want me here?" I say.
"Even if you are the princess." Erza begins.
"You're still our Lucy." Melody says.
"And you're still our friend." Gray says.
"And we help our friends." Wendy says.
"You can go wherever you want to go Luce." Natsu says. I'm glad I have these people as my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: the song is not alone by Red.
Mira: so...so...so sad...😭😭
Me: what is?
Mira: the song is...😭
Me: *comforts Mira* there there...
Lucy: it wasn't that sad...
Natsu, Wendy and Happy: WAAAAHH! 😭😭😭
Lucy: SERIOUSLY!?
Natsu: come on Luce *sob* lighten up a bit...
Happy: aye Lushee...
Me: I'm not crying! Am I a bad person!?
Wendy: no author-San...
Lucy: you just have a cold heart.
Me: HEY I HEARD THAT! *chases lucy*
Lucy: *runs away*
Mira: I'll finish for her....everyone say bye.
Everyone else: byieeee
Me: *somewhere in distance* WHY IS EVERYONE STEALING MY LINES!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.9K 25
Lucy is royalty. She is the prettiest girl in the land and every boy falls for her. Her parents were murdered long ago and she lives a lonely life in...
57.9K 2.4K 28
Natsu Dragneel. An ordinary high schooler with extraordinary parents; Igneel Dragneel, one of the founders and chiefs of The Fairy Tail Company (FTC)...
84.3K 3.5K 12
Lucy Heartfilia lives in a tower, as the days pass, she wishes to leave the tower. Her 'mother' won't let her though! But what Lucy doesn't know, is...
263K 6.2K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...