'Til Death Do Us Part [Bleach...

By MountainDewwa

In this sequel to the hit Fan Fiction; 'Be My Fraccion?' Brooke is a sixteen year old girl who was transforme... More

'Til Death Do Us Part [Bleach Fan Fiction: sequel to Be My Fraccion?]
Read Me Like A Letter
Rebound
YouTube
Indecisive
Wedding Dress
The Adventures of Tohru
Announcement
You're A Nightmare
Sealed With A Kiss

I Object

2.1K 106 51
By MountainDewwa

Hello, my honey buns. My deepest apologies for taking so long to update! I saw a message from a fan today asking me to update, and it made me realize just how long it had been! I'm in college now, and as a result have been very busy. But I finished my homework for tomorrow so I'm taking this time to write before I go to bed. 

I'm sad to say that the original ending to this story has been lost amongst the many notebooks and facebooks posts in which Brooke (co-author) and I wrote this story. I was the one who came up with the plot for the story though, so I will try my best to recall everything correctly. I just thought it would only be fair to tell you that this style may be a little different since I'm writing the rest independently. 

I hope you still enjoy it and forgive me for taking so long to posting this chapter! 

Just to review, in the last chapter Aizen made a deal with Brooke that she had to marry him, or he would murder Grimmjow. 

___________________

I stared blankly at my reflection in the mirror. 

"Well, don't you look lovely." A voice said from behind me. 

I turned to see Gin sititng on the edge of my bed, staring at me. 

I sighed, relieved it wasn't Aizen. "I always thought I would be happy to see myself in my own wedding dress," I said, "but all I feel is regret." 

Gin stood and cassually approached me. 

"And why's that, Brookie?" 

I looked down, fighting back the tears pooling in my eyes. "Because it's my fault that Grimmjow's life is in danger. I should have grown up and just moved on, instead I caved and admitted that I still love him. Maybe I would have just lied and told Aizen I didn't have feelings for Grimmjow anymore, his life wouldn't be in danger. I screwed everything up." 

I felt Gin's hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see his ever-grinning face. "Now, Brookie... Don't think like that. We all know Aizen is a territorial psychopath, and there's nothing you could have done to make this result in anything different than what it is now." Gin's other hand pushed a strand of stray, dark brown hair behind my ear. "Aizen saw you, he wanted you, so he took you. He always ensures he gets his way. It's not at all your fault. The only fault you have here is being too beautiful for any man to resist." 

I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks and wrapped my arms around Gin's torso. "Thanks Gin..." I pulled away from the hug, "but uh... What are you doing here, exactly?" 

Gin turned and headed towards the door, "Lord Asshole himself sent me..." He stopped with his hand on the door handle, "He wants to remind you not to be late for your own wedding tonight." 

I rolled my eyes. "What a dick..." I forced a smile in Gin's direction. "Alright, thank you, Gin. I'll see you tonight." 

Gin nodded his head once and left the room. 

I sighed and fell backwards onto my bed, not caring that I was wearing an expensive wedding dress. I was getting married in a few hours... to a man I hated. How did this happen? I go from being a normal teenage girl, to a deformed soul, trapped in an artifical body, and dealing with drama that makes high school look drama-free. 

I stole one last glance at my reflection in the mirror and left to go to my vanity. If I was going to forcefully be married, I would at least look damn good doing it. 

********

This was it. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty as I made my way to Aizen's throne room, where the ceremony was being held. Aizen thought he would be doing me a kindness by having a ceremony like the ones they had in the World of the Living. I was wearing a floor length, strapless white gown, with diamond embroidery around the bust and a train that stretched 10 feet behind me, with my equally long veil draped over it. The click of my heels on the stone floors echoed in the long, empty hallway. I could see the throne room doors in the distance, and my heartbeat accelerated. 

I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. My heart insisted. 

Shut up. You have to do this. You don't get a choice. My mind screamed. 

I finally reached the large double doors, and stood silently in front of them, as Aizen instructed me, waiting on them to be opened, as they would be when the time came for my grand entrance. 

I closed my eyes, holding back tears, and pictured everything that had happened since I arrived at Hueco Mundo; everything that I had overcome. That was all this was, just another obstacle. I could do this. I had to do this. I pictured Grimmjow slipping into my bedroom window in the world of the living. I pictured him creeping through my bedroom in the middle of the night, and pointing his blade at me. I remember thinking that I should be terrified, but I was too mesmerized by his beauty in the moonlit night. 

A single tear rolled down my cheek, and I quickly composed myself as the double doors were slowly opened by two fraccion. I walked forward, unable to force a smile, I wore a blank face, as did every other arrancar in the room. Not even Gin was smiling, not tonight. The only one who smiled was Aizen, as he tiumphantly stared me down. I was nothing but a trophy to him. Something he could place on a shelf, and gloat about to his guests. I clenched my teeth and tried to distract myself with happy thoughts. 

I thought of the first time I met Gin. Sweet, always smiling Gin. I thought of how he had been one of my first real friends here in Los Noches. I recalled his funny inappropriate jokes that always made my face heat up. I smiled at the thought of his sweet and caring, yet passionate kisses. Soon I frowned as I realized I may never feel any kisses but Aizen's again. 

I glanced around the room and spotted Ulquiorra, His face was emotionless, as always, but tonight there was an extra emptiness to his gaze, just as it was for everyone I loved in this room. I thought of first meeting Ulquiorra, and how I thought there must be no feeling in his heart. I was so glad when I finally cracked the shell and saw a spot of light shining through him. I shuddered thinking of how he was a man of few words, so he showed his emotions through his actions. I thought of his cold, pale fingers gliding across my skin. His rough lips at the crook of my neck. 

I shook those thoughts out of my head as I arrived Aizen's side, at the top of the steps, before his throne. 

"Hello," Aizen said with a handsome smile. 

I looked right past him, ignoring his greeting, and stared into the eyes of Gin, who was to marry us. 

"Can we just get this over with, please?" I whispered. 

I recieved a growl from Aizen, but Gin nodded and began to read from a little book in his hand. 

"Dearly Beloved," The words sounded unatural leaving Gin's lips, "We are gathered here today to witness the joining of two souls in holy matrimony. Standing before you all are Brooke Morgan and Aizen Sousuke." Gin paused and I stole a glance at Aizen, who still looked just as prideful as he had when I entered the room, I rolled my eyes. Ass. 

"If anyone has any reason as to why these two shouldn't be wed," Gin continued and muttered, "other than the obvious..." Aizen growled. "Speak now or forever hold your peace." 

"I object." Said a muffled voice from within the large crowd standing before us. 

My jaw dropped as I spotted the teal hair making it's way through the crowd. 

"What was that?" Gin asked, ammused. 

"I object." Grimmjow said louder, now standing at the bottom of the steps, his blade in his hand. "I won't let you do this, Aizen. Even if I die trying, I will stop you." 

"You pathetic little animal!" Aizen yelled, losing his cool. "You really believe you can stop me? I've spared your life enough, because you are a good soldier, but your lack of loyalty has finally pushed one too many buttons. Gin, kill him." 

There was silence in the room. 

"Gin," Aizen repeated, his voice dangerously calm, "Kill. Him." 

"No." Gin said cassually. I gasped when I saw gin with his sword pointed at Aizen's throat. "No, Aizen, I refuse." 

Aizen yelled out in frustration and Gin, Grimmjow, and I were thrown backwards by the powerful aura he had released. 

"How are you?!" He screamed out at us, "I am your God!" 

"You mean nothing to us, Aizen." I heard Ulquiorra's voice say, as he lifted me from the ground. 

"What is this..?" Aizen asked, "Was this planned?!" 

"You really think we would have let you get this far without some sort of plan to stop you?" Grimmjow said with a smirk. 

"Well, if you'd like to play dirty, Grimmjow," I gasped as Aizen grabbed me by my hair, yanking my to his chest, and holding his blade to my throat, "Let's play dirty." 

Grimmjow took an eager step forward, but Ulquiorra grabbed his shoulder. "Don't risk Brooke like this, Grimmjow, keep calm." 

Aizen chuckled, and I felt the vibrations of it on my back. "What were you fools planning to do? Use a cero, blindly attack me?" He laughed, "But you can't do any of that, can you? Not without hurting your precious little whore here." 

I clenched my teeth and saw the horror cross all three of their faces at what he had said. 

"No." Gin said simply. "Actually, we were planning to do this." 

I felt Grimmjow's body come into contact with mine, as he dove into me, pushing my away from Aizen. I looked back just in time to see Gin chanting a spell, and large, glowing bars appearing around a baffled Aizen. The bars vibrated with power as Gin continued to chant. Ulquiorra then began to chant and a cero formed in his hand. It shot towards the cage Aizen was in and formed black walls all around him, completely enclosing him inside. Grimmjow moved off of me, and retrieved his blade from his side. With one last battle cry, he charged at this box, and plunged his balde deep inside of it. Suddenly the box bust into thousands of little blue sparks, and was gone, along with Aizen. 

I stared in awe, wondering exactly what is was they had just done, but was suddenly greeted by a sharp pain in my abdomen. 

I looked down and realized my entire dress was stained in blood; my blood. When Grimmjow shoved me out of the way of the falling bars, Aizen's blade must have pierced me. It was a fairly deep wound, I could tell by the pain and amount of blood. 

The room began to grow dark and I felt myself begin to fall towards the ground. I never made impact with the stone floor, however, as I felt a pair of strong arms catch me, and Grimmjow's panicked face staring down at me. 

"She needs help!" His voice was muffled in my ears, as I began to see double, and the entire room spun around me. "Stay awake, Brooke," His voice was feeling farther and farther away, "Please stay!" 

***************

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I lifted a heavy arm to shield them from the sudden bright light that they encountered. Once my eyes had adjusted to the light, I looked around the room. I was in the infirmatory, in a bed. I lifted my blankets and looked at my torso, I was wrapped in badanged from just below my breasts, all the way to my navel. 

"You're awake." A familar voice said from beside me. 

I turned my head and saw Grimmjow kneeling beside the bed, and he brushed my hair away from my eyes. 

"What happened?" I blinked a few times, and remember the wedding and all that had happened. "Aizen... Is he dead?" 

Grimmjow nodded his head. "He's gone." 

I sighed in relief and leaned my tired head back on the pillow. "And Gin and Ulquiorra... They're alright?" 

Grimmjow took my hand into his. "They're fine. They've been coming to visit you every day."

I turned to look at him again. "How long have I been asleep?" 

He smiled at me gently. "About a week." 

My jaw fell open. "Oh." 

Grimmjow's fingers absently played with my ear, and I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks as he whispered, "I love you." 

I smiled at him lovingly, "I love you too. So much." 

I sighed contently as I felt Grimmjow's lips gently touch mine. I used my little bit of strength to reach my hand behind his head, and lace my fingers through his hair. 

Grimmjow gently pulled away and smiled at me. 

"We can be together now. Gin has taken of Aizen's throne, and is our new ruler. Ulquiorra and I are second in commond and you, Brooke, I want you to be right by my side for the rest of our new lives. Will you marry me?" 

I gasped and felt tears spill from my eyes. "Yes, Grimmjow. Yes, I will marry you." 

Grimmjow's lips were suddenly on mine again as he kissed me passionately. 

All was well again in the land of Hueco Mundo... And Grimmjow and I would finally get our happily ever after, with our two closest friends by our side. I couldn't ask for a better afterlife. 

The End. 

_____________

There you have it, lovelies. The last and final chapter of the series! 

It has been truly a pleasure writing this story for you, and I'm so thankful to have such wonderful fans, who are so patient and encouraging. 

I love you all so very much! Please keep an eye out for new stories, because although this particular story is finished, the possibilites of me posting more stories are infinite! 

Thanks again for being so lovely. <3 

Keep Calm and Bleach On. 

Yours Truly, Dewwa <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 7
[COMPLETE] A new Hollow is born in Hueco Mundo, consumed by hunger. By the time a brown-haired Shinigami and a white-haired one appear, he has become...
3.8K 211 75
She is the Descendant of the Great Dragon Lord who once ruled Hueco Mundo way before Barragan had taken the throne. After the Dragon's death, centuri...
74.3K 2.6K 32
Everything is done and over with. Aizen was in prison and the war was over. And they all lived happily ever after... Is usually the end. But it's not...
13.3K 313 7
Gin and Grimmjow are coming Soul Society, and there's bound to be trouble. What with Ichigo and Grimmjow always wanting to challenge each other to pr...