Book of Aria

By SkylarJapera

It was never in my plans to marry a vampire. My dream was to become a doctor, marry my boy-friend, and have l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

49.9K 1.7K 597
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 19

Everyone in the mansion was awaked. Thing were different now and Amelia view the world differently. She couldn’t look her mother in the eyes and her own blood betrayed her. Her wife was gone and here she was all suited up to go save her daughter. Her daughter was all she had left. Even though Aria wasn’t technically Annabelle mother Amelia saw Aria in Annabelle and she needed her back. She needed to kill her brother and that was what she was going to do. With or without anyone help.

Last night Amelia mother had told her of Adam location and his plan to take over the world. He never once believe that vampires and humans should share a world together and right after Aria married Amelia he started The Cult. The entire time everyone in the world thought it was humans who were against peace when it was Adam the entire time. He was smart by hiding behind the humans but a fool to think he would take her daughter and get away with it. Amelia watches the sun set one last time because for some reason she felt as if she wasn’t going to make.

“Don’t think like that.”

Amelia turns around to see Helen looking at her with anger. “Just because Aria is gone doesn’t mean you give up! You can’t leave Annabelle alone in this world. She’s needs you Amelia. She needs her mother. So get your shit together!” Helen then walks away. She walks up on Hailey and smiles. The younger human blushes and turn her head. “Come back.” She mumbles.

“Say it louder!” Helen asks softly. Hailey looks up into Helen eyes and says louder. “Come back! Give me a chance to love you or at least like you. Or maybe take you out on a date.” Hailey blushes harder. “I’m rambling!” She chews on her bottom lip embarrassed. “Just come back.” She whispers her eyes sparkling. Helen grins and pecks the young girl on the lip and turns away. She couldn’t promise anything because she knew she would die for Annabelle. She would do anything for that little girl.

Hailey watches her walk away.

Vanessa was putting her gear on not noticing Heather watching her the entire time. “Vanessa!” The vampire tucks her gun into her waist and turns around. “Yeah!” She then smirks as she notice the vampire was still naked underneath those sheets. “I think that maybe-

-Don’t” Vanessa stops her before she can even finish her sentence. “Don’t start with the feelings and bullshit!” Heather sits up and frowns. “It’s not bull-shit Vanessa!” She jumps out of bed ignoring the sheets. “If I hadn’t woken up you would have left without saying goodbye!” It was a statement far from a question. It was a true statement. “What’s the point of this fucking conversation Heather! We fuck last night that’s all. It’s not my duty to wake you up and kiss you passionately before I go die!”

“Don’t talk like that Vanessa!” Heather argues. “I know you can feel. I’m not asking to be your girlfriend or wife I just want to know that last night wasn’t just some quick fuck!”

“Well I’m sorry Heather!” Vanessa sighs running her hands through her hair. “Because that’s what it all was to me, a quick fuck!”

Heather feels her lips trembling but she refuses to cry. She stares at Vanessa for the longest and then begins to grab her clothes. Vanessa watches the other vampire and immediately feels like shit. “Heather?” She calls. She really didn’t want their last conversation to end this way. “No!” Heather screams. “I get it!”

“Don’t be like that!” Vanessa replies. She grabs Heather by her sleeve pulling her back. She then kisses her lightly on the lips. “Just wait until I come back and ask me again. Okay?” Heather rolls her eyes at the vampire. She was so bi-polar. “Whatever! Go kick there ass Vanessa!” Vanessa grins and connects their lips together again. Probably one last time.

<><> 

Adam was frustrated because the little brat was still asleep. “Why isn’t she waking up?” He screams. “Sir, you gave her a lot of medication. She is so small so she will be asleep longer than a normal adult.” The doctor explains. “I finish the machine to get in her head but I don’t think it will be successful. You could kill her.”

“I don’t have time for her to sleep the whole fucking time!” Adam stresses. The doctor rubs his forehead. “Well from my studies sir the longer she sleeps the more she sees.” Adam sneers and then grins. “So when she wakes up she can tell me a lot more than what she is has been telling me!”

“Yes.” The doctor nods his head.

“Well do your fucking job!” Adam orders. “I feel my sister!”

<><> 

Several Hours Later:

“This is it?” Amelia turns asking her mother. Catherine the older vampire nods her head and says, “He brought me here a few weeks ago. He said this warehouse was something special but I didn’t understand what he meant. We went in and that’s when he told me that he was the master of The Cult. I laughed at him because I didn’t believe him. Then he told me his plan and how much he despised humans. His eyes told me that Adam wasn’t my little boy anymore.”

Amelia rolls her eyes, “Mother, Adam stop being your little boy years ago!” Catherine nods her head. “You’re right. After Adam notice I wasn’t on his team he locked me down in the dungeons! I escape when he and crew left to get the child!”

Amelia eyebrows furrows in anger. She was going to kill her brother and she was going to enjoy it. She turns around towards Helen and Vanessa and asks, “Are you ready?” She asks the both of them. Helen nod her head and Vanessa grabs her pistol rolling her eyes, “Yeah whatever!”

Helen and Catherine walks ahead and Amelia stays back and says, “I did love you Vanessa.” The red head stops in her tracks and arches her eyebrow in shock. “What the hell you just say!” Amelia sadly smiles. “Once before I did love you! But I knew it would never work and then Aria came. I’m sorry for all the shit I put you through. If it matters now I do care and Heather does too!” Vanessa groans. “What’s with all the feelings today!” Amelia stops her. “We may not make it out of here Vanessa! Do you not get that! You’re going in thinking in your head that no one cares but we do! Just don’t do anything stupid like blow down the warehouse with you still in it. I’m not asking you to be the hero!”

Vanessa rolls her eyes and says with sarcasm, “That’s was actually the plan!” She hugs Amelia one last time and then sadly smiles, “The feelings are mutual.” She smirks and then heads into the warehouse.

<><> 

Annabelle eyes shoots open. She squeezes her head from the horrible headache. She had seen too much into the future and now everything was blurry. “Welcome back!” Annabelle looks up into the villain hard eyes and scoots back towards the wall. “No need to be afraid.” Adam says. “I just need to know what you saw!” Annabelle doesn’t answer because she had seen everything and if she told Adam then her mom plan wouldn’t work. “Tell me!” Adam shouts or I will inject you with this. Adam shows her the huge needle. “This baby right here will make you answer all my questions truthfully. However, the reason the world never used it on criminals because it is the worst pain. So little bastard. Tell me now.” Adam smirks showing the long thick needle. “Or tell me through pain! Either way. You will tell me!”

Annabelle chews on her lip and then touches the older vampire. Visions rip through her brain and she begins to shake as she sees blood and bullets everywhere. She pulls back after the quick vision and shakes her head no. Adam growls and grabs the little arm putting the needle in her quickly. Annabelle begins to cry at the pain and before she knew it she was burning in the inside. She looks up at him one last time, “You’re going to die!”

Adam only smirks, “Maybe but I will change that! Now! Tell me what you see.”

<><> 

“We’re almost here!” Catherine mumbles walking deeper into the tunnels. Vanessa rolls her eyes, “Thanks for stating the obvious!” Amelia stops and glares towards Vanessa. “Don’t speak to her like that! She’s still my mother!” Vanessa nods but states her opinion. “I don’t trust her!” Amelia sighs. “I do!”

Catherine smiles but continues to walk. The walk several steps ahead and then they come up to a huge red door. Helen opens it and when they walk through they dive out the way because of all the bullets. “Shit!” Helen groans because one of them hit her. She quickly pulls out the deadly bullet and pulls her gun from her waist shooting back. She shoots two men in the head and glances towards Vanessa who is shooting men in the head quickly. Helen nods towards her the agent was good at what she does. Amelia was covering her mother and begins to shoots off rounds.

After all the men are dead Helen was the first to stand to check is it clear. “Keep in mind!” Amelia mutters. “Adam may know our move! Annabelle could have told him our plan!”

“So this is a suicide mission.” Vanessa mutters running her fingers through her head. She picks up the AK47 one of the dead men had and says, “Lead the way Catherine!” Catherine rolls her eyes and walks ahead. They get to another opening and notice some more men and they were surprise to see Hang and Michael standing in the middle of them. However, these men were different they were vampires. Hang grins and shouts, “You just want die will you!”

Amelia growls stepping forward but Catherine pushes her back and says, “Were outnumbered!”

Michael shakes his head at his mother words. “Do you honestly think we can live in a peaceful word with humans?”

“We’ve been doing it for almost four years now!” Amelia argues.

“Did you ask your dearest wife father what his scientist been invented underground?” Hang spats. “They’ve created new and advance weapons. They don’t care about us Amelia!”

Amelia turns towards Vanessa who shakes her head in confusion. “If anything like that was happening I would know about it.” Vanessa says. “There is nothing underground being created!” Hang just chuckles at Vanessa reply. He goes in one of the room and pulls one of the newest weapons out. “This baby right here!” He begins to explain. “Is a G-46.” He turns it towards one of his vampire men shooting them in the back. Amelia and her friends watch the poor vampire burn slowly from the inside before exploding. “Not only painful but deadly. Even to us crowned heads.” He aims the guns towards Helen but Amelia steps in front of her. Hang only laughs. “That was always your problem Amelia! Your feelings always got you killed!” Hang chuckles and Vanessa turns the conversation towards her. “You’re both crowned heads why would you betray your own!”

“Because we notice that following humans was stupid! We’re the predators and their prey. That’s how it supposed to be!” Hang explains with Michael nodding next to him. Vanessa rolls her eyes, “And if we eat every human and all the blood is gone. What then? They were creating a blood bank system for us dumb-ass. Things were going to get better.” Vanessa explains.

“You’re the ones who tapped Amelia phone!” Vanessa concludes. “You’re the one who blew down the plane!”

“That was me!” Michael announces proud.

Amelia sneers and step forward in the speed of light. She knocks the gun out of Hang hand and then shifts again hopping her friends and mother was smart of enough to get out the way. Amelia rage and speed was too much for the vampire soldiers to handle. She moves through them quickly snapping necks from left to right. The last thing the guards see before their death is Amelia golden orbs.

Amelia charges to the last four guards and one got lucky by blasting one of the guns but Amelia gets lucky by dodging the deadly bullet just in time. She rounds kick him to the ground while snatching the other gun from the other guy and turning it around shooting him in the chest and the other two. Amelia sneers again and then jumps when she hears a gun go off. She looks down at herself and then down at the burning vampire below her.

“You’re Welcome!” Vanessa says stepping over the burning vampire. She checks her clip and then says, “Them weak low life cowards left!”

“Oh do not worry I’m going to ripped their throats!” Amelia grabs the soldier’s gun and continues down the dark hall to find the two traitors.

<><> 

Hang and Michael burst through the doors and alert Adam. “They are here and Amelia killed all the guards! She’s powerful!”

Adam scuffs at their idiotic minds, “Of course she is powerful! She’s a Chamberlain! Why are you here? Go stop her!”

Hang gulps and looks towards the door. “She will kill us Master!” Michael nods his head in agreement. “We should go with the original plan! The little girl vision said she supposed to have died a long time ago!”

“No the kid told me the truth!” Adam said honestly. “You two will not survive this night!

Hang and Michael looks confused until the door is blasted open and Hang and Michael are both shot in the head. Adam smirks and runs off grabbing the child. “Come on!” He orders. “Were leaving!”

Other soldiers begin to charge towards Amelia and her crew but Helen hollers towards her, “Get the child! We have this!” Amelia nods her head and runs after her brother. She could hear Annabelle calling her name from afar. She speeds up and before she knew it she was outside. She turns her head and is punched in the face. Amelia flips her hair and wipes the blood from across her mouth. Adam chuckles, “You were stupid for coming! I know your every move. Knowing the future has it perps!”

Amelia growls and looks around searching from Annabelle. She smiles when she sees her hiding behind one of the trees. “Mommy is going to get you out of this!”

Annabelle shakes her head no because from what she has seen her mother wasn’t going to survive this night!

“Mom just leave!” Annabelle cries. She tries to run towards her but Adam grips her by her collar. Annabelle wipes the tears from her face and cries, “Just leave!”

Amelia sneers, “It’s okay baby I’m right here and I’m going to get you back!”

Adam grins and asks one of the guards to come and grab Annabelle. They do as they are told and take the little girl away. Adam runs his fingers through his hair and says, “You can be on my team! We can rule the world together. You were a great Queen Amelia and we can to this together! I will let you raise your child and she can tell her the future and we will never have to worry about anything.”

Amelia chews on her bottom lip. She thinks long and hard about it! “Don’t do anything stupid!” He warns. “I know the future but you can change it right here right now! You can give up this attack and just some work by my side sister.”

Amelia glances towards her child one last time and know that she had no choice. “Fine!”

Adam grins. “I knew you would do the right thing sister!”

<><> 

Eyes shoot open and is only met with darkness. It begins to move around and slowly begins to panic. She stands and walks towards the door and opens it. She covers her eyes from the bright light shining onto her and walks up the stairs. Everyone in the room stops and stare and she looks around wondering what happen. She was confused. “Where am I?” She asks.

“You’re dead!”

She looks down at her hands. “Dead?” She looks back up again and then is met with green orbs. “Aria?” The other girl questions. “It’s impossible!” She grabs Aria but the new vampire collapse to the ground as her stomach begins to turn. Heather knew what this was. The cycle was beginning. Aria was turning into a vampire.

<><> 

Amelia makes her way across the grass. “We do this together! I get to raise my daughter and you will not treat her like a weapon. Do you hear me Adam!” She sneers up at him. Adam chuckles throwing his arm over Amelia neck. “Of course Amelia. Now come one.”

They all begin to walk into another room. The room was plain. It only held two chairs and in the middle of the floor was a dead Hang and Michael. However, Vanessa and Helen were chained to the floor. “You will have to kill them! If you want me to fully trust you.”

Amelia clenches her fist. She looks at Helen and Vanessa and notice there confused looks. “What the fuck!” Vanessa screams. “Amelia what the hell are you doing!”

“I have to!” Amelia confesses. “Or he will kill my daughter!”

Vanessa chews on her bottom lip. “Okay!” She mutters. “Do it!”

Amelia eyes begin to glow. She wanted to make it quick but before she could get a good grip on Vanessa head Helen screams, “Don’t! Don’t fucking do it!”

Amelia steps back and this makes Adam stands.

“Aria!” Helen mutters. “She’s alive and she would be so fucking pissed!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Amelia growls. She didn’t have time for games. Specially the kind that deals with her wife who is now dead. “I bit her Amelia! I thought it didn’t work but its working. I feel her bond. It’s strong and powerful!”

“Kill them!” Adam orders.

Helen looks up her golden eyes shining bright. “You have something to go back to! She would want to see her daughter again Amelia!” Helen mutters. Amelia chews on her bottom lip and looks back at her daughter. Annabelle smirks towards her and bites down hard on Adam hand. She then makes a run for the doors. Adam screams but before he could attack Amelia on was on him quick. She grabs him by the head and smashes it on the hard floor making his gun slide towards Helen and Vanessa.

The other guards begin to run towards Adam to help but Vanessa was quick and turns over shooting both of the guards in the head. Helen looks at her confused. “You’re were free the entire time!”

Vanessa rolls her eyes and stands, “I would have died for the little girl. Now come on!”

Adam pushes Amelia on the ground with a loud bang and stomps her hard on the stomach. Amelia groans and then sees that Helen and Vanessa was gone. She grins, “Kill me you fucking bastard! Vanessa has my daughter and they are long gone by now!”

Adam looks up to notice the room was empty. It only held dead body with pool of blood around it. He screams out in anger and grabs Amelia by the hair. “I’m going to kill you and then I’m going to find your wife and fuck her until she can’t take it. Then afterwards I’m going to hand her to my guards to have a round with her. Oh and your daughter. She’s going to grow and be so lovely. I may even make her my wife and where you going to be Amelia. You’re going to be in the fucking ground while I’m banging your daughter!”

That was it. Amelia could feel the anger coursing through her veins. Her golden eyes begin to shine and she lifts up and slings Adam into the near wall. Before he can fall to the floor she snatches him up again and begins to pound him in the face. The then pulls him up on his two feet and buries her hand into his chest squeezing his already dead heart. She grins at the sounds of pain he releases from his mouth. “You will never lay a finger on my family again!” Amelia sneers taking out her knife.

She begins to slice each finger off his hand.

Adam screams but he was also confused. He didn’t understand how Amelia could get so powerful so fast. “I just wanted best for the both of us Amelia!” he mutters up at her. Amelia chews on her bottom lip and replies, “You messed with my family. You killed my wife.” She could feel the tears burning her face. “I can’t risk that happening again Adam. I love you.” She twist his neck fast before she can reply because she know if he said it back she wouldn’t have been able to do it. She falls to her knees and cry.

“Amelia.” The vampire turns around at her name being called. She knew that voice. It was her mother. “Adam!” She screams. “You killed him! You killed my baby.”

Amelia stands wiping the tears from her face as she watches her mother pull the lifeless body in her arms. “I had no choice.” She mutters walking away.

<><> 

Amelia barely makes it home but when she walks through the door she thought she was dreaming at what she saw. Standing there is a white robe was Aria. Her eyes were rich blue and her skin glowed beautifully. She was gorgeous. She walks up closer and pulls the once dead body into her arms. “You’re really here.” She intakes a breath and still smells the same scent on the young vampire.

“I’m here.” Aria mutter but she steps back. “I’m a monster!” She cries.

“It’s okay!” Amelia says but Aria shakes her head no. “I’ve killed two maids.”

Heather walks into the room and explains, “She was too strong I couldn’t stop her! Vanessa and Helen came back just in time.”

“I have her!” Amelia says wiping the tears from her wife face. She couldn’t wipe the grin off her face. However, Aria begins to gasp for air. “I can’t…

“Sweetie look at me and breathe!” Amelia whispers softly rubbing Aria lower back but nothing was working. Helen rushes over and grabs Aria wrist and says, “Aria I need you to breathe.”

Aria looks into the brunette eyes and attacks her. Helen holds her tightly rubbing her lower back for comfort and the new vampire immediately calms down.

Amelia backs off when she notices what is going on. She walks into the other room checking on her tired daughter. She chews on her bottom lip. She just got Aria back and now it was possibility that she can lose her again.

“She needs her creator Amelia!” Vanessa says. “Don’t feel bad she will get over it. Give her time.”

Amelia nods her head and smiles when she sees her little girl shifting in her sleep. She bends over and kisses her on the forehead and then closes her eyes. Slowly falling asleep.

<><> 

Vanessa heads upstairs and burst through Heather door. “What the hell is wrong with you?” She was pissed off. She wanted to kill someone she was so mad. Heather was confused. “What are you talking about?”

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “Why would you try to stop Aria. She is a monster right now. She could have killed you.”

“If it wasn’t for me she would have done a killing spree.”

“Oh fucking well.” Vanessa screams. “I rather for you to be here than them!” She then grabs Heather by the back of her head and pulls her into a furious kiss. “Don’t ever do something dumb like that again!” She mutters before attacking the other vampire lips again.

<><> 

2 Months Later.

“Mommy! Mommy hurry!” Annabelle laughs running through the park.

Amelia chuckles but screams, “Annabelle don’t hurt yourself and give your mom some time to adjust.”

“It’s so bright!” Aria complains covering her eyes. “Can I have my shades back?”

Helen smiles but shakes her head no. “I’m sorry sweetie but you have to adjust.”

Aria groans and buries her head into Amelia shoulder. Over time she began to start doing things without Helen. The first month was the hardest. She didn’t want to drink blood and she couldn’t stay ten feet away from Helen. Amelia knew deep down that Aria creator was the only way she could learn but it still hurt.

Now things were different. Aria was coming around and now they were a family.

“I’m going to go back to see Hailey.” Helen announces. “I promised her dinner.” She smiles.

Amelia nods her head and they both knew this was the test. “Hey Aria I’m about to leave. Okay?”

Aria intakes a deep breath and chews on her bottom lip. “Okay.” She whispers. It was hard when Helen was far away from her for so long. She was like a pill. She always needed her around. Amelia wraps her hand around her waist and pulls her closer, “Just breathe baby. You need to let her go.”

Aria nods her head because Amelia was right. They were slowly getting back on track. Even their sex life was back on track. Aria blushes just even thinking about last night. Amelia chuckles because she knew what the vampire was thinking. “I will reward you again if you do good!”

Helen only shakes her head and waves, “Call me if she begins to panic.”

“I will be fine.” Aria speaks. “I’m going to play with my daughter and wife.”

Helen nods her head before leaving.

Aria watches Helen leave. She thought she was going to have a panic attack but she only could focus on Amelia soft hands around her waist and the giggling from her little girl. “I love you!” She whispers. “I love you so much.”

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 39 10
I never had any intention of becoming a fledgling... And definitely not one in a world where day and night are ruled by the vampires; a world where...
2.3K 132 30
*UNDER EDITING* From a nobody to the popular 'slut' in about 3 days... that has to be a record... From dreaming about the supernatural to living it...
242K 10.7K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
293 63 33
People told me Andre will be the death of me. "If u marry him u are bound to be doomed", people say. But I turned deaf ears......... I thought wat I...