Rizzoli & Isles ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Different version of season 5. That has a twist in how the show is. All rights of the show and characters go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 23

1.7K 33 2
By multiple_fandoms198

Epilogue

Maura pov...

It's Jackson's first birthday today, I was sitting on the couch when he walks in the room laughing with Jane smiling following him. I ask "what mischief are you two up to?"

Jackson walk over to me and passes me a box and says "here mama"

I look up and see Jane on her knee and she says "Maura Dorthea Isles, I love you so much. I knew the day we got together I wanted to marry you and our son is a sign of that and i want it to be official so Maura will you marry me?"

I nod and says "of course Jane, I love you"

She opens the box and pulls out the ring and puts it on my finger and says "this is an amazing day"

I nod and say "I agree"

She says "ready to official start our life together for the rest of our lives?"

I nod and say "I can't wait"

We hear talking outside and the door opens with Angela, Korsak, Frankie and Frost walk in. We say hi and Jackson says"mama and ma ring"

They look confused and Angela "asks what does he mean?"

Jackson points at us and says "mama ring"

Korsak asks "did you finally ask Jane?"

She nods and Frankie says "I'm still confused"

I lift up my hand and say Jane and I are engaged. Jackson jumps up and down, Angela hugs me and looks at Jane before saying "it's about time Janie"

Frost says "I was wondering how long it would take you to ask her"

Frankie says "welcome to the family for good Maura"

Korsak says "congratulations you two".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7.6K 226 7
Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston have disliked each other for many years. Is something which could make them change their opinion abt each other w...
1.9K 107 14
jane finds a picture at mikes house of the party and a girl who's head was torn out of the picture. mike acts weird when asked about it, and jane mak...
1.2K 80 8
Ember is the princess of Erakylon. She is the sister of Prince Skye. When she goes to Alfea College, she find out things about herself that she never...