Finding Felicity - Jaebum

By okjaebum

All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her a... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
EPILOGUE ✨

Chapter 12

20 2 10
By okjaebum

Driving fast Jaebum finally made it to the hotel running to catch a elevator he walked to her room and knocked on the door."baby I'm sorry please come out." Jaebum said banging some more only to have Tessa swing open the door."what the fuck JB stop banging like a crazy person before people call the police.

Tessa was in nothing but a blanket."I'm sorry Tessa Dahlia left our dinner she's mad at me and I need to talk to her." Jaebum said." I don't even have time to ask you what you said or did all I know is you better find her and fix it." Tessa said getting mad."babe what's wrong." Junior said walking up behind Tessa to see his bestfriend in the door way."oh wussup JB." Junior said dabbing him up.

"This fool said something to Dahlia and she left and he can't find her." Tessa said."oh shit damn man you better fix it and find her that's a good one." Junior said."I know well thanks y'all get back to doing what y'all was doing remember use protection." Jaebum said laughing."haha very funny."Tessa said closing the door. Driving around the city he couldn't find her anywhere so he just drove back to his house he didn't even feel like being around the boys.

Walking in the door he was in for a surprise."Dahlia.?" Jaebum said putting his keys on the table and taking his shoes off walking up to Dahlia."nope sit over there we need to talk." Dahlia said pointing to the chair in front of her."Dahlia look I've been hurt my last relationship the girl I was with used me just to get famous off my name she didn't love me at all and she honestly hurt me real bad but I shouldn't let my past affect my future." Jaebum said.

"I know what I said was wrong I didn't want you to go I want you to be my side Dahlia i want you to be my girlfriend I know I'm confusing and I kno-" Jaebum was cut off from Dahlia jumping on him kissing him."you talk to much." Dahlia said kissing him again pulling back Confused ."your not mad.?" Jaebum said."I was at first but I figured there was a reason on why you were acting this way" Dahlia said.

"Well I'm guessing that's a yes.?" Jaebum said."hmm idk I think you should show me how sorry you are." Dahlia said un buttoning Jaebum's shirt kissing him. That was all it took to get Jaebum riled up picking Dahlia up making her laugh a little."well that was easy." Dahlia said receiving a slap on the ass."Ouch.!!" Dahlia said. The rest of the night Jaebum showed more then just how sorry he was he also showed how much he cared for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yo Jackson can I talk to you." Yugyeom asked. "yeah bro what's up." Jackson said taking a seat next to him. "I have feelings for this I actually have for this girl for awhile now but for the longest I've been on the sidelines and she already talks to someone what am I supposed to do." Yugyeom said.

"Damn man that's a hard one honestly all I can tell you is do what's best for you and don't even put yourself in the position because she's involved and things like that get real messy." Jackson said he felt like he knew who he was talking about but he wanted Yugyeom to tell when he was ready."yeah your right it's just hard watching someone you want to be with happy with someone else." Yugyeom said.

"It's going to okay man we're about to go on tour in like three days who knows you just might the one." Jackson said making Yugyeom laugh."maybe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bye babe have a good practice." Dahlia said kissing Jaebum getting out the car going up to the room she saw Tessa and Junior cuddling watching a movie."aweee how cute." Dahlia said flopping on her bed."what happened last night Jaebum came here looking for you." Tessa said .

"Girl he got all upset when I asked him about a relationship and we got into it and I got a cab and left but all I did was go to his house because I was like you know what I'll hear him out cause I really care about him and now I'm his girlfriend." Dahlia said."oh well that's good cause if y'all didn't solve it I was gone be mad cause he really interpreted me and Junior." Tessa said laughing.

"Y'all are something else but I have to go I'm going out to lunch with Yugyeom I wonder what's wrong with him." Dahlia said. Junior and Tessa just looked at each other looking suspicious."is there something that y'all know and I don't." Dahlia said."nope we don't know anything." Junior said. After that Dahlia just walked away and got ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally dressed Dahlia decided to just be comfortable since she was only going to see her bestfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey bestie what's going on." Dahlia said hugging Yugyeom kissing him on the cheek."hey you look beautiful." Yugyeom said pulling out Dahlia's seat so she could sit down."Thank you but tell me what's going on you seem down." Dahlia said."it's just this girl I like her a lot and I've fallen for her and she don't even know and then she's already involved with someone what am I supposed to do.?" Yugyeom said looking down.

"Honestly I think you should just stay in your lane and just see how things play out because it could get messy and I would hate for you to get hurt." Dahlia said."but this girl isn't just a girl she's everything,I want to tell her how I feel because we're also friends." Yugyeom said looking into Dahlia's eyes she didn't know how to feel when Yugyeom looked at her like that.

Dahlia really did love Yugyeom and honestly she always thought he was attractive and felt things for him but never acted on them because the way she feels for Jaebum is so much stronger."Yugyeom I don't think you should tell this girl she probably already has a lot on her plate." Dahlia said she knew he was talking about her but she didn't want him to say it she wanted to keep there friendship.

"Dahlia I'm sorry but I've fallen for you ever since that day I saw you in the club I wanted you but I knew you were all about Jaebum and that's my boy and me being your bestfriend is the best thing that's happened because I really do love and care about you but I want you Dahlia. . . I've been fighting this for to long." Yugyeom said looking into her eyes letting Dahlia know just how serious he was.

"Yugyeom I can't do this me and Jaebum we're together officially and he makes me happy your my bestfriend!." Dahlia said. "I could treat you better. Honestly I don't know how long I can keep doing this bestfriend I want you to much." Yugyeom said having tears in his eyes. "So what are you saying.?" Dahlia said."I don't think me and you can be bestfriend's anymore I'm sorry." Yugyeom said getting up walking away. "YUGYEOM." Dahlia yelled watching Yugyeom walk away.

All Dahlia could do is cry she didn't know that today would be the day she lost her bestfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• poor Yugyeom

• Dahlia can't catch a break

•NOW TIME FOR THE APPRECIATION!! TODAY IT IS THE BEAUTIFUL BALL OF SUNSHINE YOUNGJAE ❤️

Look at that Jawline 😍

he's so rude 😩😭

Ray of sunshine 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.5K 42
Highest rank: #1 in Markson 9/4/19 #18 in Korean #1 in igot7 Boy X Boy Got7 MarkXJackson Read to fi...
3.9K 152 28
Y/N is kidnapped and brought into this home of seven boys. They give her a reason, but is it the truth? Are they keeping her safe, or are they the...
153K 3.1K 52
there's a moon like you ✨
418K 9.6K 199
Just a bunch of Imagines and Oneshots of GOT7... MARK JB JACKSON JR YOUNGJAE BAMBAM YUGYEOM ❀GOT7❀ THEY ARE ALL MY BIASES BUT MARK AND JB ARE MY MAIN...