ACOTAR short stories/one shots

Od strawberryletter22

All of these stories with take place after A Court of Mist and Fury so if you have not read that book then th... Viac

Braiding hair
Singing in the dining room
Skinny Jeans
Slow dancing
Star Watching
In the hospital
Separated
Pregnant part 1
Pregnant Part 2
Pregnant part 3
Pregnant part 4
Pregnant Part 5
Thanksgiving Dinner
Pregnant Part 6
Cuddling
ACOWAR SPOILER
Worth It
Nightmare (and A/N)

Acotar #3 theory

5.6K 64 32
Od strawberryletter22

Hey so basically I've had this theory in my head for FOREVER and it's okay if you don't agree with it, but I just wanted to share.

Acotar #3 theory
Okay this is just a theory but for real, I strongly believe this.
What if Feyre is pregnant? There was SO much talk in Acomaf of what would happen if a high lord and another high lord have a child together and with only one book left, I feel as if there was way too much talk of this to just pass it up and not make it an important part of the story.
Okay- here are my points:

• In Acomaf there was SO much talk of how rare it was and how powerful the baby could be if one was born.

• Feyre and Rhys have been at it for quite a while now... Let's be honest.

• Feyre and Rhys talked about how she didn't want children but Rhys would be honored. Feyre also said that she would take a pill and unless that was skipped over in the book, there was no mention of Feyre ever actually taking the pill. And with how often Feyre and Rhys were at it- I really doubt Feyre took a pill every single time.

Anyway! That's my theory. I know it's a long shot- but it's very possible.
~EeeLllEeeAaaNnnOooRrr

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

119K 2K 30
IMPORTANT NOTES: This story was written prior to the release of ACOSF and CC2. Also I wrote this at 17, please dont judge too hard, thanks lol. Eigh...
113K 4.1K 29
☽◦➛ In 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Maiven Archeron founds her home between the shadows and the stars. ╰┈˚ · ° . 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 ...
93K 2.5K 34
What if Amarantha was pregnant with Rhysand's daughter and he didn't know about it until years later? Will she follow down the same path of darkness...
140K 6.5K 55
Tw: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, thank you. (Book three in the Starlight se...