Manan 10 Years Back

Por nifi777

FEW CHAPTERS ARE MADE PRIVATE Manan ff From lover's to stranger's.... Although you are married to that perso... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Little Help
Chapter 4
Character's Part 1
Character's part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Note for clarity & Shoutout.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note for Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Excellence Award 2016
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Coverpage
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A Big Thank You
Chapter 25
New Story
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
New Story Alert
Chapter 28 (A)
Chapter 28 (B)
New Story Alert
Chapter 29 (A)
Chapter 29 (B)
Chapter 29 (C)
Chapter 29 (D)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Note: Happy to tell...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (A)
Dedicated To All Brave Heart's
Chapter 33 (B)
Chapter 33 (C)
Chapter 33 (D)
Chapter 34 (A)
Chapter 34 (B)
Chapter 34 (C)
New Coverpage.
Chapter 34 (D)

Chapter 12

11.9K 742 96
Por nifi777

Nandini Pov.

I was alone at home, Manik left for his office, Naman was in school.
Dad went to meet his old friend back in town. And Mom our Fashion Diva was on her ride to the country side.

I was baking Manik favourite fresh fruits cream cake while murmuring a song along with dancing and twirling around.

I took leave from hospital for few days till Mom and Dad are here. When I told Manik he found this weird as I had never done such a thing before. And the best part is I did got my leaves without any issues my HOD is being alittle kind to me for a change.
But soon realization hit me that my leave were approved by Dr Arora being a trustee she could do this, when I read the email.
She did mail me separately and told good I took a break, I really needed one to sort out thing and clear my brain. Taking a wise and quick decision was important for me. She told me to share the piece of information with my family as soon as possible. I don't think telling all of them is wise now, but I should atleast tell Manik. He deserve to know and once he come to know the truth he will handle everything else, I need not worry about other's. As he is practical, strong, wise and logical unlike me clumsy, vulnerable and emotional fool.

But Nandini atleast you have to tell him, you have to open your mouth infront of him before you want him to handle other's. Ohh Nandu you have to tell him today. He has to know about me before it's too late. I will tell him today everything at any cost. Ayyiappa please help me, be with me.
I prayed folding my hands.

And than started again with myself talk,
Aakaash will have a difficult time in handling my work too. But I know he won't complaint afterall he has always being supportive colleague unlike people from other departments.
Yamini always keep on complaining about Doctor Vivan her senior Doctor she work under him although he is from different department but yet has a eye on her department as he is too one of the trustee it's so strange he is so young to have such a position. Probably he has work more hard infact harder or hardest than us.

My multitasking ie baking, singing, dancing and self talk finally came to an end.

And my cake looked yummy, I kept it in refrigerator for cooling as I had done my icing and decoration.

I made my way to Manik drawing room or say mini office. The two thing I like about that room is my book shelf with my collection of novels and the cozy couch out there which give's me great pleasure as I can read and than sleep peacefully with my fluffy blanket.

I took a novel from my book shelf and beliefs me the one I picked up would be the most stupid book according to Manik as for him romantic novel are stupid, they are imaginary things giving high hope to clumsy and idle people about shit which never happens in real. My Husband and his thinking is the most difficult thing that anyone can change.
For me novel are saviour they make us belief in relationship,hope,peace, trust, friendship and meaning of true love. We can find our solace in them as whatever and however painful or hateful it may be but at end it always has a happy ending. Where they live happily ever after in this world or not in this world but in someother but they are together. That's the only reason people like me read them and believe in it, it make us happy, as in the real world there is not always happy ending something there is a end but not the happily ever after one.

And my choice was 'The Fault In Our Stars' I didn't get a better book than this really (scarasm) I need to get myself check but I felt it appealing if it was someother day I would be okay but not today. It alright it's a story let take it as one, I didn't see the movie so reading this will be wonderful as movies something ruin the fantasy which we get while reading. I don't know the end but only the concept so let's see what it has in store.

I started reading while making myself comfortable on couch with my softy blanket, and my soft South Indian tune playing in background, I was enjoying my leisure and loving this lone time which I got after so long. I was happy and in peace with my past and present which gave me a feeling of satisfaction as Manik and me were now all good.

Manik Pov.

I was in my office making presentation for the deal which I and Cabir are going to sign together. Working in collaboration with him has always being fun. We had started our careers together and have being great help to each other till now.

After cracking this deal I am thinking of visiting India along with Nandini and Naman. Naman will have his mid term break soon so school won't be a problem. Well why not someother place and India so Nandini has not met her parents from along time infact from past five years and I know she misses them alot so this will make her happy and I can surprise her too by this small vacation plan. Great finally Manik your brain is working on a right track.

Nandini this girl will never leave my head. Although I am mad at her, happy or angry but she always stay in my head.

But how come Manik Malhotra life can be peaceful atleast for a day also there has to be some new amazing (scarasm) thing waiting for me.
And suddenly from nowhere Cabir bang's inside my cabin with his angry face.

He come straight near my desk and bang his hand on it loudly making me surprise.

Man: Bro what's wrong ?
I asked him standing from my chair moving towards him but he stared at me angrily as if I have mudered someone.

Cabir: Dare you call me your brother....a moron like you can never be my brother.
He yelled at me angrily while I stood clueless as what has happened now.

Man: Dude relax...What have I done now that you are so mad at me.
I asked him calmly

Cabir: What have you done?
He said laughing loudly.

Cabir: What have you not done yet ask that...
He said with scarasm.

Man: What are you talking about man...Have you lost it !!!
I said being irritated by him.

Cabir: You have lost it Manik. Because of your stupid decision you are losing everything a pure relation. You are a fool, a living proof of being a spineless, brainless jerk..... Do you realize you have a son too.
He kept on barking while accusing me .

Man: I have no idea....aisa kya mein kar deya that you are ranting so much shit out here.
I shouted on him.

Cabir: Do you think I am blind or deaf
Again came his indirect taunt why can't he straight away say.... man it's bunging me now.

Man: Stop your indirect talk and just speak up dammit.
I said being pissed off my mood can't be nice ever beacuse of such joker around me.

Cabir: Amaya and you are in a relationship and she proposed you yesterday......am I lying.
He said making me shock.

Man: Are you crazy, how can you be such a big fool man...
I said yelling at him.

Cabir: So she didn't tell you, about her feeling, Manik.
He asked seriously.

Man: She did but I told her clearly....
I was not allowed to complete.

Cabir: You told her we will talk about this some other day....right
He asked me sternly.

Man: Yes because
Again he cut me off

Cabir: Because right....wait let me tell you why you said this....
He said dramatically moving around me and stood again infront of me.

Cabir: Because your parents are here and how can Manik Malhotra lose his fake ideal son image infront of them. Having a happy family, loving his wife and being an ideal husband and father this is what your parents think but the truth is opposite you are such a spineless man.
He said loudly making me pissed at him even more.

I had not even for once thought about this reason while telling Amaya NO...my reason were quite clear and my parents were never there in the picture than why is this jerk assuming things and yelling like this out here.

Man: Rubbish....stop assuming things Cabir. How can you think so low about me. For such a long time you know me yet you are accusing me like a b*st*rd.
I said being hurt by his words.

Cabir: Stop being innocent Manik it won't work....I am not Nandini who will get into your sweet lovey talk's
He said with hatred.

Man: You can never be Nandini also....
I snapped back at him with equal hatred this man has cross his limit.

Cabir: Yup because you can't fool me like fooling her always.....Well she is stupid to trust you, after Navya told her everything yet she believed you, and broke her all relation with Navya. I can't blame you completely as your wife is equally responsible for being ignorant and clumsy.....

I was controlling my anger, his words they were venom which was making me lose my temper.

Cabir : So when are you kicking her out from your house. Let me know I will have to inform her parents who think that they are so lucky to have a son in law like you, infact she is yet young I will tell Navya mom I mean my mother in law to search for Nandini a sweet handsome South Indian boy back in Mangalore only atleast....

I didn't let him complete and holded his collars tightly.

Man: How Dare you speak this.....Who the hell are you.....huh. Hai kya tu.
I shouted on him with my eye depicting pure hatred and anger this man had call for his death.

Man: What do you know Bloody moron. Who the hell are you to judge me or my relationships with my wife infact with anyone.....
I asked pushing him backward from his collar.

Man: Stay in your limit Cabir Dhawan, that will be good for you because I bet you won't like my monster side. I can show you exactly your place right now and proof who is spineless or brainless. Business colleague hai stay like one family bani ki zarrorat nai hai. Infact I thought you were my friend but after today's shit and drama you are nothing. I was so wrong about you.
I said deathly while he stared at my face.

Man: Don't you dare to come this way again. Orelse I will kill you. And Nandini aur mera kya relation hai and what we share between us is none of your concern. So stay out of it. And you only told now na Nandini has broken her relationship with Navya so kuch exist he nai karta. As I broke my friendship too today. That mean you are a clear stranger. So Get out.
I said showing him the door.

While my back was facing the door.

Cabir: Wow Manik Malhotra finally I got to see your true colour's what kind of...
I didn't let him complete I had enough of his nonsense.

Man: Enough just leave....I am being good and not insulting you orelse what I do next don't blame me for it.
I said coming close to him making his collars proper.

He stared at my face being shock, while I too was shock by this all.

I had never thought my relation with Cabir will end like this, we were friend forever in every thin and thick situation we stood by each other and today we were fighting even worse than enemy.

But it was not my fault, he is the one to ruin everything. I am right on my path. I don't need such baseless people in my life. Such fake friends with two faces. Life show's you true colour's of every person.

He shook his head in disbelief and looked at me while smirking and pointed something behind me while I looked in his direction being confused when I saw the person standing there, which made me shock infact my state of mind was so complicated that it was difficult to understand anything.

Cabir: I knew you would do something like this....so got someone along with me, the one who is very important in your life. Your Mom.
He said while smirking.

Cabir: Well I didn't tell her anything she got to know everything on her own from her sources, you always said your mom should be a detective so I think you were right because she is really a one, a smart one.
He said pointing at my Mom who stood with a stern face and looking at me angrily.

Ohh God they should get their sources check man. Already I had handle this jerk and now Mom.

Who the hell is spreading false stories about me with Amaya.

_________________________________

I have given many clues of what Nandini suspense is so hope you got to know. Clearly it will be shown when Manik get's to know the truth till then wait.

Happy Reading....😊😊😊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

727K 27.7K 54
It is a 18+ story...How the lust is change in to True Love...that we can see in the story.... how she is changing manik from his pain.... and how she...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
68.1K 9K 21
Love either brightens your life or either ends up spreading darkness in your life. Manik, a playboy, spoilt, irresponsible and an arrogant man gets m...
224K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...