Crossfire[Completed](Wattys20...

By BailyNorton

When the love of Anna's life, the campus Prince- Blake Rendell dates her sister, Anna decided it's about time... More

WARNING
Excerp
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter 21
Chapter22

Chapter11

6.5K 444 78
By BailyNorton

Anna slumped on her seat in disappointment. She can't believe that they lost them.

As she thinks about them, Blake and his dress come to her mind
"He's so perfect" she sighed, "Yellow is definitely his colour. It makes him look soo good, don't you think?" she ask Hunter absentmindedly.

"Yeah. As cute as sponge bob square pants"

Anna can't help but laugh, "I would usually get angry when people insult him but that's a good one so I'll let you go. But, seriously, he's perfect enough so he should choose someone... less perfect."

Like me.

"Like you?" she heard Hunter asks.
She gasped before facing him, his question makes her feel disappointment for some reason.

"I know that!" she snapped.

"Calm down, babe. That was what you were thinking right?"

"Well...yeah"

"So why are you mad for? You can say 'You're not either' I don't mind it" he shrugged as he said it in a dismissive tone, "After all, it's common knowledge that there's no such thing as perfect"

Anna blinked, knowing what he said was quite true. Although, she imagine Blake to be perfect in every sense and deep down she knows that he'll choose someone perfect.

So, Hunter didn't care if someone is imperfect?

No. Don't go there. Don't let yourself believe. So, she decided to go back to the perfect thing.

"But" She frowned, "Ella is kind of Perfect"

"She's hot"

Anna glared at Hunter. Why didn't she like hearing that again.

"So what" she scowled as she stare at a girl wearing a gorgeous dress.
She missed Hunter smiling.

"What are you still doing here anyway. Don't you have a little miss goody good two shoes waiting for you?"

Hunter sighed, "What's wrong now"

Anna shrugged "Just saying. You know how it is. Bad boys love the good girls"

Hunter chuckles, "That's a nice fantasy but you know me. I like wild bitches. Good girls are boring"

Anna turned away from him, a huge smile forming on her face.

It's official. Hunter's okay. Plus, he's got a good taste in woman.

"Come on. I'll take you home"

After10 mins,

"I'm hungry" she shouts over the noise of vehicles. She glared at his back when he did't reply.

After a few minutes, he took sharp left then pull over a parking lot.

"They've got the best food here" he explained, referring to the restaurant.

The shop he took her didn't look safe to her. It looks like it could crumble down anytime. She's not even sure it's...clean. It doesn't look bad or dirty but she was used to going to expensive restaurent.

He followed Hunter in and he lead her to a booth near the window. There wasn't much people in it. You could see few people in there sitting comfortably, some smoking.
She look at the table in front of her, just to make sure they're...clean.

"The shop may not be as neat as you are used to but it's clean" Hunter assures her making her flush with embarrassment at being caught. She don't want to look like a prude for the first time!

"Hi, Can I take your order?" a decent looking waitress asks them. She smiled at Hunter then her smile dropped when her eyes roamed over Anna.

Her lips curled with distaste. Anna resisted to urgre to lash out at her. She hate girls like her, girls who dress decent and judge her because of the way she dress and appear. They decided right away that she's a 'Slut' and the enemy.

"Sure sweety, cheese burger and 3 pancakes for me. What about you princess? " Hunter asks her.

Anna hated that Hunter called the waitress who dislike her 'Sweety',

"Salads"

Hunter arch a brow, but she ignored that.

The waitress mutters, "Figures" under her breath.

"Excuse me?" Anna asks with a cold tone.

"I said would you like anything else?" the waitress fake a smile.

"No. I'd love to hear your little comment before that"

"We're good" Hunter interrupts them. The waitress walks off.

"Salads?" Hunter asks her, "I thought you were hungry"

That reminds her of something in the past. She ate large amount, it affects her body, guys don't even look at her. She went on a diet, her body gets small, guys notice her but they complain about how less she eat and that's not fun.

"My diet is none of your business"

"Shit Anna. Don't fu*king start anything. I was just asking"

Anna knows he's right. She was getting defensive over nothing.

"So, you're the 'I like girls who eat burgers' huh" she said flatly.

He shrugged, "The girls I'm with can have whatever they like. If they want to take care of their body like the way they wants, that's their choice"

Anna found another reason to appreciate him. He's pretty cool.

Unlike her first boyfriend who was like one of the boys she mentioned earlier. He would look at her in disappointment when she order salads.
.....................................................................................................
"Wait here while I get my bike" he orders.

But, she wasn't the most patient girl around so she followed him after a few seconds as she get bored of staring at the messy compound. Empty cans and woods lying around. Waiting for a murderer to pick it up.

She spots him from a distance, looking at his bike like there's something wrong with it.

Just then she saw a man creeping behind him, the object in his hands shining.

Knife!

Now she did the only thing she can think of, the stick was useful after all, she tried to ignore the thought of where they had been and picked it up.

She ran up behind the guy and hit him right on the head without second thought, it wasn't hard enough but enough to make the guy fall to the ground making an oof sound. She heard Hunter cursed.

Anna didn't stop there, the guy turned his head for a second before she continue to beat the guy on his back. Two or three times before the stick was pulled out of her hand.

"Hunter this guy tried to stab you. Call the police! "

But Hunter look at her like he's debating whether to call her crazy or laugh.

"He's a brother" Hubter said making her jaws drop.

Hunter crouched beside his body, "Rider" he calls him.

Rider groaned, "Is the crazy woman gone?"

He turn his head again and saw her. He let out another groan and face the other side.

Anna felt bad. Hunter must think she's a loon now.

After 5 minute,
Rider was sitting on the hood of his car, holding out a cold meat package to his head.

"I'm soo sorry, I thought you were trying to stab Hunter"

"He was actually fixing something for me so that's a no" Hunter look amused.

"I was trying to protect you know" she blurted out.

"Yeah" he smiled at her. Daym. It soften up his features, making him look boyish instead of dangerous.

She shook her head and step closer to rider, tryin to help him.

"Don't touch me" he growls and Anna frowned. This is why she didn't want to help. It's not always paid back with kindness.

"Fine. I was just trying to help"

"I don't need it. Go service already or something"

Anna gasps, it wasn't the first time she heard those words but that doesn't make it okay. Before she could say he deserve it Hunter steps in front of her.

"Enough. Brother or not, you don't talk to her that way" he said coldly making Rider's eyes widen before they flicked between them.

He blinked as if getting something. He nods with his jaws clench.

"You got me?" Hunter repeats.

"I got you"

"She said she's sorry. What's done is done"

Rider nods again.

"You go home. I'll drop by later after I take her home"

Hunter help her put on her helmet carefully. She can do it herself but she let him do it.

"You okay?" he searched her eyes as he bends to level their eyes. He was referring to Rider's comment.

"Yeah" she shrugged avoiding his eyes.

After a few seconds, he let her get on.

Anna realises that Hunter defended her again. She wrapped her arms tighter around his hard body.

She liked that.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

A/n- Sorry guys if there's mistakes. I'll fix it later. My sister's dog went missing and I can't concentrate on anything. He won't survive the street because Loki is babied. They haven't find him. So please, please pray for Loki so that he'll be found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
20 0 5
What if Cinderella were a mechanic? What if Snow-White were ugly? What if Rapunzel ran away on her own and became a magician? What if The Little Merm...
7.6K 683 36
Warning: The first few chapters are a result of my overly excited thoughts about this book. You may find the things floating in the madman's land .😂...
459K 18.1K 39
Mia met Trevor, Liam and Sebastian in 5th grade. At the time she thought they were sore losers, but they soon turned into her bestie boys. Mia is ado...