The New Neighbour (Meanie cou...

By SeokMyWoozi

Kim Mingyu grew up in an area with a couple of kids living in that area but they are older than him by a coup... More

New Neighbours?
Dinner
Meeting Mingyu's Friends
Hide and Seek
Classmates
Random Girls
Ditching School
Ignoring Him
Date?
Joowon!?
Lies
Forgiveness
Bohyuk's Birthday
Alone and Together
Distractions
"I'm not gay!"
Rumours
Coming Out
Bad Feelings, New Friend
Tears
Sick
Bullied
Lifeless
Suwoong and Joowon
The Truth
Blades
Happy Again
A/N
Caught
Leaving?
Si I am alive
Side by Side
Time To Go
Reunited

Only You

3.3K 100 37
By SeokMyWoozi

The next day Mingyu still felt a bit sick but he could manage going to school. Before he even got out of bed his door abruptly opened and Mija entered with a worried face.

"Oppa! Is Wonwoo getting bullied because he's gay! Will that happen to you?" Mija asked worriedly, it took Mingyu a while to process everything Mija said even though it wasn't much.

"No Mija, it won't happen to me and it will never happen to Wonwoo again. It's because I wasn't there to protect him. If I was there then he wouldn't be like that." Mingyu explained while stroking Mija's hair.

"Good! I don't ever want to see you two like that!" Mija said in a mother-like tone and Mingyu smiled at how caring she is.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Mum wants you to stay home today. I'm staying home too since you can't take me to school and they went out somewhere this morning, I think they're getting new furniture or something like that." Mija told him and he gave her a nod before she left the room.

Mingyu sat up in his bed and checked his phone. He still got no reply from Wonwoo, he sent that text last night. Usually Wonwoo would reply quickly. Mingyu got out of bed and got dressed before he told Mija he was going to see Wonwoo before he left for school.

He knocked on the door and waited but no one answered so he started walking away. He thought that he must've already left for school and no one's home until he heard the door open. He turned around and saw Wonwoo, he was surprised when he saw how cold and sad he looked.

"W-Wonwoo, are you okay? You don't seem too well and why didn't you answer my texts last night?" Mingyu asked with a worried expression, Wonwoo didn't answer him instead he pulled him inside and after he closed the door he gave him a long hug.

"Wonwoo tell me what's wrong." Mingyu asked worriedly as he pulled away from the hug and put his hands on either side of Wonwoo's face.

"I don't know, but I feel like how I was before I came here, when I was getting bullied at my old school." Wonwoo admitted in a sad tone.

"You only got hurt because I wasn't there. If I was there none of it would've happened and from now on I'll go everywhere with you, to protect you. I promise." Mingyu promised and Wonwoo gave him a small, yet painful, smile.

Wonwoo got some food from the kitchen and they sat down on the couch and started eating it. Mingyu turned on his phone to text Mija to tell her that she'll be staying at Wonwoo's house for an hour or so but he couldn't help but admire his lock screen of him and Wonwoo kissing.

"Mingyu what dream did you have yesterday? I really want to know." Wonwoo asked breaking Mingyu's concentration on the phone.

"Well it was a bad dream, like I said yesterday, and it was of you leaving me." Mingyu whispered sadly. Wonwoo knew he would never do anything like that to Mingyu especially since Mingyu is the one that makes him feel loved more than anyone else in the world.

"I'll never leave Mingyu, you're too precious to me." Wonwoo said and grabbed Mingyu's hand, Mingyu gave him a cute little smile and took a lolly and popped it in his mouth.

"You didn't want to leave me in the dream. If anything it was the complete opposite but you were forced to leave by your parents because you were moving." Mingyu explained more in depth and Wonwoo felt worry go down his body. He was thinking about how that dream could become a reality and with what happened yesterday, it's possible.

The two boys kept eating the food that was on the table in front of them and they kept laughing about the weird things they were talking about. They ended up cuddling on the couch together while talking about what their life would be in the future.

"We can have three puppies! They will all be so cute and adorable!" Mingyu exclaimed in excitement while Wonwoo laughed at his cute suggestion.

"I'll adopt a sloth." Wonwoo stated seriously and Mingyu looked at him weirdly but they both started laughing and enjoying that moment they were having.

During their conversation Wonwoo realized that so far Mingyu has been the only one to snap him out of his depressing world and put him back into reality. Wonwoo smiled at the effect Mingyu has on him and he is really grateful that he has him.

"What are you smiling at?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo looked at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you for bringing me into reality and out of my own depressing world." Wonwoo said meaningfully, Mingyu chuckled and gave Wonwoo a longer kiss.

Wonwoo kissed him back passionately and that lead into a heated make out session. Mingyu loved the way Wonwoo kisses him and he always wants more while Wonwoo loved how Mingyu's kisses made him feel. Loved, thrilled and warm. Mingyu ended up being on top of Wonwoo and he could feel Wonwoo's boner on his thigh. 

Mingyu's hand slowly traveled down his chest, then abs, to palm it but his hand stopped and he pulled away from the kiss they were having. They heard a car door slam shut and both boys quickly sat up and pretended like nothing was happening. Of course Wonwoo grabbed a pillow to cover his boner with and hoped it wasn't questioned.

"Wonwoo we're home!" His Mum shouted out, while holding bags of food, thinking he was still upstairs in his room. "Oh! Hello Mingyu, I didn't know you were coming over today!" She exclaimed happily and Mingyu gave her a smile.

"I wanted to visit Wonwoo before he went to school but it turns out he wasn't going today." Mingyu told her and she gave both boys a smile.

"Well I'm glad you came over! I was worried Wonwoo was going to stay in his room for the whole day, it's such a lovely day too!" Mrs. Jeon explained and Mingyu agreed with her, it was a nice day.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon went into the kitchen to unpack the food into the cupboard and fridge while Mingyu and Wonwoo quickly made their way upstairs. Wonwoo went into his bathroom to fix himself up while Mingyu sat on his bed pouting at the fact that he couldn't help Wonwoo. When Wonwoo did finish and exit the bathroom he sat on the bed with Mingyu.

"Should we go out somewhere tomorrow?" Mingyu suggested while putting his head on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Sure, just as long as you're all better and not sick anymore." Wonwoo said and Mingyu gave him a firm nod.

The two boys ended up messing around in the room and Mingyu found Wonwoo's sketch book. He looked through all the drawings he has done and they were really good. Some were of anime, others were cartoon and there were even portraits of people! Mingyu turned to the next page and smiled when he saw the drawing of himself.

"When did you draw this?" Mingyu asked while pointing at it and Wonwoo moved to see which one he was talking about.

"Oh, I think it was a couple of days after we met. I had nothing to draw and I was thinking about you, I ended up drawing you without even realizing it." Wonwoo told him and Mingyu smiled while admiring the piece of art he was holding.

Mingyu kept looking through the drawings until he remembered Mija was still at home and she was all alone.

"Ah crap! I forgot about Mija! Can you come over to my house so we can be with Mija because she's all alone unless Mum and Dad came back." Wonwoo nodded and he put some shoes on before leaving his house with Mingyu to go to his.

"I forgot to tell that yesterday Youngsoo and his friends came up to me and said they support our relationship and if we have any troubles we can ask them for help." Wonwoo told him and Mingyu smiled to himself.

"Youngsoo probably forced them to be nice to us." Mingyu said in a chuckle and Wonwoo laughed.

They entered the house and saw Mija laying on the couch watching TV. She didn't seem to realize someone entered the house so Mingyu quietly went behind the couch where Mija was lying down.

"Mija!" He shouted and Mija fell off the couch, Mingyu and Wonwoo started laughing hysterically.

"That's not funny! You scared me!" Mija whined and she covered her face with her hands, Mingyu stopped laughing and walked up to her, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry Mija, but what if that was a stranger? Who knows where you would be by now." Mingyu said and Mija looked at him not really caring about what he said.

"I didn't have lunch." Mija stated and Mingyu knew that she wanted him to make her something, he walked away towards the kitchen while shaking his head and made Mija a sandwich then brought it out to her.

"Happy?" Mingyu asked and Mija nodded her head while biting into the sandwhich.

Mingyu and Wonwoo went up to Mingyu's room and they stayed there until Wonwoo was told to come back home. Mingyu was sad when Wonwoo left but he knew he would being seeing him the next day. Not long after Wonwoo left Mingyu's parents came home and they got take away for dinner. Mingyu happily ate it since it's been forever since he's had it and his parents told him that the Jeon's invited them to go to their house for dinner tomorrow night.

When Mingyu finished his dinner he went to his bathroom to have a shower then laid on his bed, texting Wonwoo. He loved the sweet things they would say to each other. It always made Mingyu fall asleep happily.

At Wonwoo's house he was sitting on the edge of his bed texting Mingyu and of course he also loved the sweet things they said to each other but Wonwoo was back in his lonely cold world. After about an hour of texting, Mingyu said he was going to bed to which he did but Wonwoo staid sitting on his bed looking at the wall in front of him.

Wonwoo slowly stood up and walked to his bedside table and opened up the top draw. He put his hand all the way to the bottom and took out a sharp metal object. He stared at it for quite sometime before he put it to his wrist. He was about to cut himself when he thought of Mingyu and what he would think of it, he knew Mingyu wouldn't like it and he would do anything to stop him from harming himself. Wonwoo removed the blade from his wrist and put it back in the bottom of his draw and laid on his bed falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated twice in a day ;-; You're welcome?

This was meant to be a fluffy chapter but I don't think there's much fluff in it XD. I prefer smutty stuff because I'm a horny shiteuu like bbyjimbles

Byeeeeee~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.7K 40
Mingyu can't control his thirst for blood, his cold heart never wavers on human asking for mercy until he crosspaths with a suicidal boy named Jeon W...
37.3K 2.2K 13
wonwoo is an art student dropout, who face paints for children in kiddie parties. at one party, the uncle of the celebrant, kim mingyu, asks for his...
238K 10.4K 31
In Mingyu's group of friends, he was the only single. So whenever he hangs out with them in the campus, he felt left out. However, he has a 1 year cr...
2.5K 262 25
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." it was summertime. seungkwan thought now was finally the time to confess to h...