Future

By thefabulousbookfairy

Waking up with no memories, Spark finds himself in a jail cell with gun toting maniacs who've apparently recr... More

Chapter 1: Wake
Chapter 2: Giant Killer Robots
Chapter 3: Safety?
Chapter 4: Expedition
Chapter 5: Discoveries
Chapter 6: CARL HAS COME
Chapter 7: Friendship Lockdown
Chapter 8: A lot of feelings
Chapter 9: Oakley Reginald the Third
Chapter 10: Regi is kinda ok?
Chapter 11: The Search
Chapter 12: Destruction
Chapter 13-----
Epilogue

Author's Note!!

5 1 8
By thefabulousbookfairy

If you have read this far BEFORE 7/29/16, this chapter applies to you. If you've read this far after this date, you can probably skip this chapter unless you want to be informed of things you already know. 

I did some serious cleaning up, editing, and adding to the previous chapters. The chapters that got the most editing were 1, 2, a bit of 3, and 5 got a whole new scene added. 

Check it out if you want. I mean, I can't make you re-read things that you don't want to, so anyways. That is all!

Also just realized that I forgot to put the swear filters in over the updated chapters. Oops. Totally not going back to fix that because I'm lazy. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the rest of Future!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 15
A man who does not remember who he is, has re-entered the conscious realm. He has forgotten most of his former life and now has to remember how to su...
290 10 11
A young human getting turned into a vamp and his whole life turning upside down. He is found by a secret organization that takes him in as a apprenti...
148 2 11
Waking up with no memory of who he was or what happen to him, Hunter is lost in the world he doesn't remember. Slowly regain his past with each encou...
269K 7.1K 30
Welcome to another fantasy story about some guy suddenly waking up as a Dragon! Out of all the confusions, misunderstandings, and random events, our...