TF2 One Shots

By Apple_Chips

So this happened, I was deleting some of my old stories and I deleted my old TF2 X reader. I literally felt m... More

So This Happened
Stuff You Should Know
Thinking-Soldier X Reader
Nightmares-Sniper X Reader
I Just Want To Be Loved-Father!Spy X Child!Reader
Saturday Cartoons-Scout X Reader
You're Scared Of Me?-Demoman X Frightened!Reader
Envy-Sniper X Reader X Spy
Envy-Sniper X Reader X Spy II
Monsoon Session-Scout X Child!Reader
Fairy Tales-Child!Scout X Horned!Child!Reader
Party Wit Out Me-Spy X Child!Reader
Firey Trouble-Heavy X Winged!Reader
Requests
Lo Lo Lo Love You~♪-Shy!Spy X Reader
Sorry

No Need to Cry-Medic X Depressed!Reader

4.6K 85 28
By Apple_Chips

          Requested by Undertalegarbage666, thank you for the request ʘ‿ʘ  

          Wow this is late, but this always seems to happen during the summer, its like I lose all the inspiration I had before. Maybe I'll have more inspiration this school year (┳◇┳)

-----------------------------------------------

No Need to Cry

Medic x Depressed!Reader

-----------------------------------------------

          'Why are we fighting again?' You thought tiredly jumping out of the way of a BLU Soldier's rocket. You raised your pistol your eyes glazed and darken by war, your finger pulled the trigger shooting the Soldier in the chest.

          The man refused to fall thought and was about to fire his weapon again, but your finger pulled the trigger firing two bullets, one into the Soldier's shoulder and the other in his forehead.

          You watched as the bulky man's expression became lifeless his large form falling to the ground kicking up dust around the dead corps.

          Once the dust subsided, and the Soldier's cripple body was visible something in your stomach churn. A rough sigh passed through your lips, your small, slim form frozen. It felt like your feet were glued to the dusty ground, but finally, you were able to turn away from the dead body and slowly advanced towards the enemy base.

• ○ • ○ •

          "DAMMIT!DAMMIT!!DAMMIT!!!" Soldier roared, as he charged into the rec room making everyone, and I mean everyone turned his way, well except for Medic and Spy who were off to who knows where. "(Y/N)!!!" the bulky man yelled, making you flinch back.

          "U-Um, yes sir," you stuttered, somewhat fearing for your life.

          Soldier charged over to you his fist raised ready to strike.

          "WHY DIDN'T YOU GRAB THE INTEL WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!!!?" The hard head shouted, his fist coming contacted with your cheek meat.

          You stumbled backward, about to fall when Demo caught you. You were somewhat surprised by the sudden action, but you could understand why Soldier was so upset. The RED team was going through a winning streak, and this was the first lost in months.

          'And it's all my fault.'

          "Give the lass a break," Demo spoke, helping you stand upright.

          "Yea' dude, I mean look at her, she looks.... she looks miserable," Scout broke in unsure of what to say, his thumb pointing back at you.

          He was right, though, you did look miserable, you had dark rings around your eyes, your skin was paler than usual, and your once bright (e/c) eyes were now a (e/c) gray color

          Still, a little sunned you put your hands up gesturing that you were fine.

          "Naw, guys it's fine, I'm fine... I-I deserved it," You softly spoke, "I deserved it, it's punishment for failing you guys. It's totes alright." You were now backing away from the others a small fake smile plastered onto your face. You were trying so hard to hold back your tears, a now shocked expression making its way onto Soldier's face as he looked down at his hands.

          Once you were past the door frame, you booked it down the hall not sure of where you were going. You just wanted to be as far away from the others as possible.

• ○ • ○ •

          "Vere is dat darn sing?" Medic questioned searching through his tools. "It should be vight here!? Archimedes have jou seen my scalpel?!" The white dove cocked his head questioningly, cooed, and flew off... "stupid bird." The German man whispered as he continued to search for his scalpel.

*Tip, tap, tip, tip.*

          Medic turned to the sound of shoes hitting the stone floor, and Medic being Medic decided to check it out, thinking someone might have gotten hurt.

*Tap, tap, tip, tap.*

*Tip, tip, tap, tap, tip, tap, tap.*

          "Hello?" Medic called opening the doors to the infirmary, "is any von dar?"

          "..." Silence nobody answered, Medic shrugged and turned back to searching for his scalpel, but right when Medic was about to enter back into the infirmary (y/n) appeared out of the dark part of the hallway.

          Her eyes were dark, not the usual bright happy (e/c) color, her skin was sickly pale, and she had dark rings around her eyes. But now that she was closer and in the light Medic noticed that her eyes weren't just dark they were red as if she had been crying.

          "Vat is the matter fräulein?" Medic asked softly, gently placing a hand on your shoulder. You shrugged not really knowing the answer to the question. Your sad (e/c) eyes trailed off into nothingness. "Is every ting all vight?" 

          One again you didn't answer, but this time you pushed Medic's hand off your shoulder and was about to continue down the hall, but before you could walk away, the German man grabbed your wrist firmly.

          Your eyes trailed their way up into his bright blue pools, somewhat surprised by the Medics sudden gentleness.

          "I need to know vat's wrong so I can help jou," Medic spoke, his eyes soft and kind. This sudden act made the tough side of you snap. You let out a quiet whimper, your hand raising up to your eyes so you could whip the tears away.

          The German man led you into the infirmary and seated you, the insane doctor turned to make some coffee when you spoke in a hushed voice.  

          "Josef why are we always fighting pointless battles?"

          Surprised by your question Medic turned back to you his eyes filled with pity.

          "Vat do you mean meine liebste?" Medic asked worriedly.

          "What I mean is the two geezers are dead so why... why are we still here? Why are we still fighting?" You croaked, more salty tears falling from your tired eyes.

           Josef knelt in front of you his gaze locked onto your teary pools, once again a look of pity filling his expression. His hand rose to your shoulder then moved to your bruised cheek.

         "How did zis happen Fräulein?"

          "Oh, that... it's nothing, just showed up after the battle, you don't need to worry Josef..." You lied trailed off, no longer able to keep eye contact.

          Frowning, Josef or better known as the Medic stood up to grab the finished coffee, as he did this Archimedes flew over and landed on your head. The white dove nestled into your hair like a little nest, his simple action actually made you feel somewhat better.

          "~Cooo~."

          "Hm... thanks, Archimedes." You whispered, gently picking up the little dove. The bird cooed again and nestled into your soft hands.

          You softly giggled your tears slowly drying as Archimedes comforted you.

          "Looks like he's taken a liking to you (y/n)," Josef's German accent made you jump in surprise.

          "ye-yeah..." You spoke shyly.

          Medic handed you your cup of coffee and pulled up a chair for himself. Other than the occasional coo from Archimedes' it was silent.

          You gave a quiet sigh as you gently pet the top of the dove's head. You then glanced at Medic who was already staring at you. Giving him a small smile you went back to petting Archimedes your eyes still unusually dark.

          "(Y/n), about vhat jou said before. Jou know about how ve're fighting a pointless battle, vell it's not pointless. Ve get money for doing zings ve normally couldn't do you.." Medic trailed off looking away from you.

          "I understand, it's just... I don't know, it feels like we've been fighting the same battle for who knows how long," You said, looking back at Medic tiredly,"Maybe... I should just quit."

          "Quit?!"

         Medic jumped up from his chair his expression changing from worry to surprise with a little bit of anger, then back to worry.

          "Jou can't quit, ve need jou!" Medic spoke rapidly, "Jour, a big part of zis team."

          "Am I really?" You questioned slowly, "Am I that important to the team or am I just a souvenir, a keepsake!" You unintentionally began to raise your voice, tears quickly started to form in the brim of your eyes, "I'm not that important, and you know it, and besides, Saxton Hale can just hire another..."

          Before you could finish Medic wrapped is arms around you, "Don't ever say dat, you are important."

          "Josef... I..." You couldn't finish you sentence through all your tears.

           "Shhh, it's all vight Ich bin da..."

          You let out a whimper your hands gripping the back of Medic's labcoat.

          "Zat's it, let it out. It's unhealzy to keep it bottled up in zid." Josef patted your back comfortingly his embrace tightening around you.

          After a while, you slowly began to calm down, your (s/c) face stained with tears that dried minutes ago. You gave a quiet sigh as Medic pulled you out of the hug. His pearcing blue eyes staring deep into your (e/c) pools.

          "Jou feeling better?" Medic questioned his kind eyes still staring into yours.

          You gave a light nod a small almost unnoticeable smile on your lips.

           "Yeah I feel a little better, thanks doc," You yawned, tiredly trying to rub the tiredness out of your eyes, "I think I'm gonna head to my room for some shut-eye." You spoke, once again yawning. "See ya later Josef."

           Before you could leave, though, Medic Grabbed your shoulder turning you around.

            "I don't sink so, jour staying vith me," Medic said nonchalantly.

            "What?! Why?" You asked curiously, also getting somewhat annoyed.

            "Because I don't vont jou doing anyting you'll regret."

           You lifted an eyebrow with a smile but shook it off, leaning in to kiss Medic on the nose.

            "I won't." You promised into his ear. A light dust of pink slowly making its way onto Medics checks. You leaned back and gave another yawn before leaving a flustered Medic.

------------------------------------

          Well that was emotional... I hope... once again I'm sorry it's late but you guys know how it is with writers block or a creativity drought; always trying to keep me from writing or drawing something. Jeez how rudeノಠ_ಠノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 802 28
Y/n just got out of military training, and is planning to spend her Christmas vacation days in the Land of Enchantment playing video games and explor...
5.3K 175 17
☆ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ☆ ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇꜱ ☆ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ Most of these are requests from my tumblr: Simp999, feel free to go request there! :D
766K 11.2K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
4.7K 160 59
My first fanfiction I hope you guys enjoy it People ask you... _______ ____________ _________________ Are you really a.. human..? So Y/n is having a...