The Captain's Daughter (Under...

By JrMissStark

What if Captain America had a daughter before he was iced? What if her mom was abusive and she tried to die t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

4.8K 152 62
By JrMissStark

**Two Months Later**

"Agent Rogers it was wonderful working with you."

"Likewise. I hope we get to work together again sometime soon." I say to Agent Garder and Damien.

"For sure."

"Rogers you're back." Fury announces his presence as I say bye to the Agents and they walk away.

"Feels good to be back sir."

"That took longer than wanted. A month longer. Just glad you're safe."

"Where's the Avenger and my team?" I ask.

"I didn't tell them that you were coming back today. I think Barton and Romanoff are here. But i haven't seen any of the kids or anyone else yet today. So you're fairly safe for now." He tells me as we walk to my room.

"Well I'm gonna hit the gym."

"See you around then." I walk into my room and change. I look in the mirror and see the woman staring back at me. It doesn't look like me though. Purple and silver hair. Make up. The new me. (Img above)

I walk out of my room and almost run into someone.

"Sorry." I say and then I realize who it is. Natasha.

"Tori?"

"Hey Nat. What's up?" I say with a nervous smile.

"Oh my god what happened to your hair. Steve is gonna kill you."

"Had to do it for the mission. I kinda like it. Anyways I gotta go. See ya." I say and walk towards the gym.

"Where were you? Steve has been worried sick. We all have."

"I told you. I had a mission. It was only supposed to be a month but a lead went cold and things went sideways. Look I haven't been to a gym in two months. I'll talk to you later." I say and go to the gym leaving Nat behind. I throw my hair in a ponytail and start punching.

**One Hour Later**

It feels so good to be back here. I walk to the cafeteria and see the Avengers. All of them. I go to turn around but that fails.

"Agent Rogers!" I hear Hill yell. Dammit Hill.

I turn around and see the Avengers staring at me.

"What do you want Hill?" I say with some venom in my words.

"Fury wants you. Something about the tesseract." She says and I instantly freak out. My dad gets up and starts to walk over towards me.

"Tori?" He says with confusion in his eyes.

"What about the tesseract?" I ask Hill.

"All he said is that he needs to talk to you and it's an emergency."

"Shit." I say and start to run to Fury's office.

"Rogers. Good. He's back."

"How. I killed him?!"

"I don't know, but i think the tesseract may have something to do with it?"

"Fury we cannot tell the Avengers."

"Tell us what?" I hear from behind me.

"Nothing private meeting. Good bye Tony." I say and lock the door.

"Yeah that doesn't work when Barton can pick locks. Now what can't you tell us and what happened to your hair?"

"This is classified you Shield agents Stark." Fury tells him.

"Well I'm an agent and so is Nat and Chase and Ariel and Ava." Clint said matter of factly. "So what is it?"

Fury looks at me and I shake my head.

"Look I don't have time to fight with you guys. I have to go kill someone, again." I say and disappear.

(Fury's POV)

Leave me to clean up again. Great.

"Fury what just happened?" Barton asks me.

"While Tori was on her mission she found out that her mother was Asgardian. Not just any Asgardian. She was Odin's sister who was cast out by Odin."

"What?" Steve says in disbelief.

"Her mother had a kid with a different person and Tori killed him. Or so we thought. He has the tesseracts power which is what we believe kept him alive. And now he wants to kill Tori."

"Well we can keep her safe from him."

"No one can keep her safe. *sigh* He goes by the name of Death Guard. He is a very skilled and highly trained assassin who hasn't been on Shields radar for over 10 years. Agent Rogers was ordered to kill him last month. Hense the hair since we couldn't have anyone find out she's an Agent. She killed him and dumped his body, but when she went back the next morning, he was gone. We had our suspicions, but we thought that the currents of the river might of taken him away." I explain.

"So Lady Tori is my cousin?" Thor asks.

"Why cant we just keep her in the tower, or here?" Stark asks.

"Because Stark. If he were to find her, he would kill everyone and anyone who stands in his way."

(Tori's POV {Avenger's Tower})

I can't let them risk their lives for me. I need to find a way to keep the tesseract hidden from Zach. The others can't know where it is. It has to be hidden from Tony especially or he's gonna go all science on it.

"Um... Can I help you?" I hear an all too familiar voice behind me. Breathe Tori, breathe...

"Hi." I say and turn around.

"Tori?"

"Yeah. It's me."

"What happened to you?" He asks.

"I had to go undercover and I got held up there longer than needed. What's happened to you?" I ask with venom in my words.

"Tori I'm sorry. I didn't want to-"

"Didn't want to what Chase? Cheat on me?"

"Yeah."

"Well why did you then? You're in control of your own damn actions."

"Tor-"

"No Chase, I don't want to hear it. I have too many other problems with my damn half-brother out there trying to kill me, and with the tesseract."

"Wait what?"

"Ask Fury!" I yell and go to my room.

They can't know...

**One Month Ago {After Death Guard has been killed}**

"Congrats Agent Rogers. What are you gonna do now?" Hill asks over the video chat.

"I'm gonna catch my mom. But you can't tell Fury, you know how he gets." I say quietly since it's 3 in the morning here.

"Yeah I know. You only have a month though. That's all I was able to buy you." She informs me.

"That'll work." I lie. That won't work. I don't want to go back. I want to stay here.

"I got to go. Good luck." Hill says.

"Thanks see ya."

I have one month to get my head straight. Okay. I get my pj's on and go to bed.

**Next Morning**

Okay so today I can go shopping for some actual clothes and maybe get a book and read in the park or at the cafe down the street. Just a calm day.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

'Jesus Christ Chase. Leave me alone.' I think as I decline his phone call. As I do I bump into someone.

"Oh. Sorry." He says as he drops his camera.

"No it was my fault." I say and pick up the camera. "You a photographer?" I ask as I look up at him. Looks a little Korean with red hair. I like his hair.

"No, I make videos on YouTube."

"That sounds fun, my dad would probably think I was crazy if I told him that I wanted to do that. I'm Tori." I say and shake his hand as I come back to reality.

"I'm Mark."

"Nice to meet you Mark. Well I should probably get going. See ya around?"

"For sure. See ya later! Buh Bye!" He smiles and we part ways. He seems nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
646K 17.6K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
23K 1.4K 44
Potter Morgan needed a way out. Only in high school, boarding school was the only way. But this school is harboring a secret that can be fatal. Can P...
3.5M 123K 37
"Her name is Hela," he replied, watching the infant lose interest in the shield and move onto something else. Hela looked up at the mention of her na...