'I Finally Found You' Book 2...

By GoddessOfBlack89

'I Finally Found You' (Hiei x Violet love story) It was dark and cold I hate it Cause I am scared I am in t... More

Info.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue

Chapter 4

259 5 1
By GoddessOfBlack89

3rd Persons POV

            The team had a collar each on thier neck. All of them are annoyed being beaten by some low life demons. Then the door was kicked open revealing Violet standing looking innocently while smiling. The demons looked at the unknown girl infront of them in curiosity wondering who is the intruder.

"Oh you guys are having fun?" She asked innocently

"And you didn't invite me" she pouted

"Well sugar lets have some fun" the guy with black horn winked.

"Agree....let's have sun fun!" She smirked evily and took out her gun.

                 The 5 demons laughed at her amused by her actions.

"You? A mere human could take us down?" The leader laughed

                   Then a loud bang ecoed to the room and the laughter died followed by the leader fall into the ground lifeless. The rest was wide eyed at her.

"Okay you fools....lets see what you can do now. Enie, Menie, Minie, Mo" and then she shoot the 3 in the head each recieve two to three bullets. She loaded it again and aim it on the last one standing.

"Tell me who you are and who sent you" Violet gave the green horned demon an icy look.

"I am Niko and our master sent us to kill Yusuke and his team" he said stuttering

"Who is your master" Violet asked

"I don't know" he lied

"Wrong answer!" She shot both his legs bringing him to his knees

"I swear I don't know! He is always hiding in the shadows, he told us that we had to Kill the spirit detective or he will kill us" he bowed down

"Why?" Violet narrowed her eyes

"I don't know. But I do know that he is after his spirit energy " he said in fear

"Where is he" I demand

"On the west from here 4 to five hours drive then you have to climb the mountain ypu will see a huge building and he was on the top floor that's all I know please don't kill me!" He begged

"I don't think so. You and your gang hurt my team I will return the favour for you to freely knock on death's door!" Then she pulled the trigger 3 times.

                The team except Hiei had their jaw to the ground. They looked at Violet with fear.

Violet's POV

                  They had thier jaws hanging. I chuckled at their reaction and rose my brow

"Sorry about that, that s how I interrogate my victims?" I smirked and they shook their heads violently.

"Now let's get these stupid collar off you all look like dogs with those" I giggled and walked over them.

                    I focused on my energy but it didn't broke. I examine the collar the looks of it I could break it using one of my tools.

"Can you take them off?" Kurama asked

"Hurry up Slacker I don't have all day!" Genkai yelled impatiently

"Yup! It's the same old trick, I can take it off follow me" I motion them to the couch

"Who will be the first?" Genkai layed down and I took out a metal like a pencil but its 6 inch long.

                      I pushed the button and the tip glowed. I made a symbol on the collar and it broke and turn into ashes. I did it to the rest I smiled at my work then Red dragged me to a room and close the door I was about to bang the door but another person was pushed in so I step back. Then the fox couple appear in the door, with their mischievous smile.

"The two of you will stay here and make up no one will get out unless we say so"

"Hey! Don't le--" they already left.

                       I sighed and face Hiei. Who stared blankly at me, I stared on his beautiful crimson eyes. Without warning I hugged him, he was taken back with my actions even me. I didn't even move on my will my body just did, I hugged him tighter as I felt him hugged back. I smiled and buried my head on the croak of his neck inhaling his scent.

"I'm sorry for my sudden action" I pulled away from him but he didn't let me go instead he hugged me tighter.

"Baka! Why did you did that? That was stupid" he whispered in my ear which brings shiver to my spine

"Why did you miss me?" I teased, he gave me a glare and I just laughed and he gave me an amused look

"Did you? After what you did kiss me? He rose a brow.

"Why did you like it?" I was now close to his face with our lips inches away from each other

".. ●\\\\●.." him

"● - <"

Flash!

            Our heads shot up to the door to see Red again holding a camera -_-. We pulled away as we chased her to the living room.

"Still with that habbit of yours" I rolled my eyes

"Yup! I won't stop unless I wanted to" she held the camera in the air. I smirk and secretly got my gun out and shoot the camera 2 times, she yelp in surprise then glared at me.

"Hey you almost shot my hand off!" She glared

"I was aiming for the camera and lucky me I hit the bulls eye" I grinned.

"Ypu are good on the guns! Can you teach me?" She begged

"No" I deadpan

"Meanie! I can see why both of you are meant to be" she skip to her mate and hugged him from behind.

"Same goes for you" I muttered Hiei chuckled at my comment.

               Then Botan came running inside holding a tape. She said that we need to watch it, it would be the next mission. The video played

"I am guessing that you are all wondering about this mission, correct?" Koenma said in the video.

"This is a rescue mission. This case were just the same as Yukina but it would be a little difficult.  You are going to rescue a 5 years old girl named Josh Snow. It's still the same as the case though but you need to hurry, the kidnappers were demons and humans. They were experimenting her injecting bunch of injection on her body they thought it didn't affect her though but some of the effects are starting to rise so the team must get her pronto!" Koenma demand

"This is the little girl you are going to rescue, its all that I can get she has highly secured prison and she needs help NOW!" Koenma showed us the photo, my eyes almost pop out from my socket when I saw the little girl. Lavander purple hair on a ponytail orange butterfly on her head and crimcon red eyes.....

"Joshie?!?!" I said in horror (yep I am in the story!) My little Joshie is been kidnapped?!?

"You know her?" Red asked

"Yes, I rescued her from group of drunk guys chasing her. I looked after her, I asked Dria to look out for her while I am gone....wait till I get my hands on her she is a dead meat" I growled in anger.

"The location is on the west mountain of the city , aybe a 4 to 5 hour drive then a walk to the forest then you will find a sanctuary where she is kept" Then the video went off my body is trembling in rage.

              I got up from the counch but Kurama pushed me down making me sit back. I glared daggers at him.

"We can't right now not with your condition. We are tired so we have to rest and we would be hoing tomorrow right now we rest" he said, I sighed in defeat

"Fine" I gave in

"Right now we go to the house that we bought, you already know who your roommate is" Red wiggled her eyesbrows I just rolled my eyes. I gave her a teleportation ball and she looked confused.

"Whisper to the ball where you wanted to go and smash it into the ground" I instructed.

                 She whipered the location and smash it turning it into a portal, but before we jump in I gave each of the team a teleportation ball except Genkai so that we could leave all together. We jump in to the portal and arrive in the huge house, it's a mansion though.

                  We got inside and Hiei lead me to our room. Why do I have to share with him again? Oh right because I am his mate.....

                   The room is beautiful and huge. Black and white themed there is a window that leads to the balcony, king size bed with black and white covers and white fluffy pillow and any other decorations that I am not interested with. There is another door that lead to the bathroom and two walk in closet the other one had a black door and the other one is lavander. I didn't payed much attention on the decoration my eyes darted on the wall there are two pictures hanging there, me and Hiei having the same expression annoyed and bored. I chuckled at the sight, I looked over him and pointed at the two pictures and he shrug....Red's idea.

               Then he walked out from the room, I walk towards the lavander walk in closet. And opened it revealing my clothes, this really looked like a mall. It have the dress section, shorts including pants, t-shirt, pj's, coats and hood, shelves of hundreds of shoes including sandals, pumps, high heels, everything is arraged and its on the hangers the under garments are on the drawers also organized everything from white to lavander to purple to violet to black to red and PINK?!?!? What the hell? Red I will kill you! I walked the pj's section there are also see through night gown 0////0 nope I won't be wearing that. I grabbed an over size black t-shirt and black shorts, I walked out and close the door.

"Well I need a shower I am really exhausted" I said walking to the shower.

            I took a quick shower and change into the clothes I brought I shove my other belongis to my bag including gins, teleportation ball, granades, etc. I threw my dirty clothe to the hamper and got out from the bathroom, I opened my walk in closet again and place the bag on the corner side and got out. I went under the covers and closed my eyes then the darkness took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
56.1K 2.2K 40
Ever wondered what Hiei was up to during his stay in the human world? How he was able to survive after finding himself stuck in a world where he'd ra...
2.6K 160 43
This YYH based epic opens with Airi, a sweet girl who possesses an incredible darkness, breaking free from six years of captivity and torture. Enteri...
7.6K 385 62
"I'm sorry Hiei." I whisper to him softly with my voice trembling all the way by the pain that is tearing me apart on the inside. With one shaky brea...