Chapter 5

Red's POV

            I got up around 1 in the afternoon. I pgot up and walk in the walk in closet and grabbed a black shirt, white leather knee high skirt and gray and white converse and black coat. I went to the bathroom and had a nice relaxing shower then I got dressed, I dried my hair and held it into a high pony tail. I went down stairs to see everyone goofing around when their attention snap to me.

"Wow! You dressed like a model, so beautiful" Botan declared.

"Why are you dress up like that? Where are you going?" Red asked.

"I will be meeting up with Ryu and I would be resigning from my job, then I would be over Dria's house and send her to planet Mercury for not watching over Joshie and got her kidnapped" I said.

"And is there a reason you are not taking him with you?" Red pointed at Hiei

"No bu--"

"Take him with you!" She growled

                    Both of us were about to protest but a very scrary aura surrounded Red. I rolled my eyes and motion Hiei to come with me, I grabbed a teleportation ball and smash it into the ground and we entered.

                    We arrive infront of Ryu's office and I barg in not bothering to knock. He looked up to me amused but narrowed his eyes when it landed on Hiei, he rose a brow.

"Whonis he?" Ryu asked

"This is Hiei, Hiei this is Ryu" I introduced them to each other.

"You boyfriend?" Ryu asked

"You could say that" I said straightforward

"Nee chan I am here to resign on my posistion" I said calmly.

"Why?" He asked

"I can't involved what is close to me being indanger because of my job" I replied

"Well I planned that I would made you resign I won't have a heart attack everytime you handle extremely dangerous missions so just sign here" he said and I did I gave him a two hand salute and he did the same.

"Your belongins still belongs to you so you can pack them now including you car" he smiled and I gave him a nod.

"Take care Agent Celestine.....until we meet again" he said and we walk out

"Follow me I will pick some of my stuff up" I told Hiei and we walked to my room in the corner.

                  I just packed all of my weapons and gadgets in my black laguege and we walked out to the parking lot and I put my laguege in the trunk. I walked over the drivers seat and motioned Hiei to get in I already have my seat belt on.

"Fasten you seat belt" I told him he just rose a brow at me. I sighed I grabbed the seat belt and put it on him, I start the engine and we rode off to Dria's house.

"Were here" I said and took off my seat belt and got out he did the same.

               I knocked on the door and Dria opened it. I glared at her and she sighed motioning us to come in. We got in and settled in the living room.

"Where is Joshie?" I asked

"She was kidnapped of course you already know that. She was taken last week on midnight, the alarms went off and I rush to her room but she is nowhere to be seen only the broken window" she cried.

             We talked for abit me yelling at her. and we got out from her house. We rode back to the mansion, we gathered on the living room. The others are watching movies but I just glued my eyes on my laptop, I just type on tye keyboard searching for the best route to the sanctuary. I hack on thier data base un detected and grinned pf my work, there are high security it, the room where they held Joshie have 4 CCTV camera she looked pale on her chair watching the night sky. I connect my laptop on the TV and they groaned in annoyance, except Hiei.