Chapter 1

Violet's POV

I threw the smoke bomb and used my father's well adopted father invention the Teleportation Ball and smash in teleporting the capture of The Fallens and ran as fast as I can towards the east.

I got there and some of my gang mates are on the ground unconscious. I growled, I start shooting them knoking them out. I keep avoiding their bullets I can afford to lose, we keep on doing that until it's one on one combat battle we ran out of bullets.

I got on my fighting stance my father thought me 10 months ago. We charge at each other, she did a round house kick but I cought her leg with my hand and kick her stomach sending her on the wall I did a backflip and grab a gun nerby and shot her.

"Sweet nightmares" I smirked.

"Devil's Angels infirmary" I smash the ball and the portal sucked them in. I gathered The Fallens.

"Devil's Angels prison" I smash another ball and the portal sucked them aain sending to our prison. I know we are like agents but it was a gang thingy.

"Permission to cage the captured Fallens" I heared in my ear piece.

"Permission granted, and do not let them escape or you will be punished. Do you copy" I said coldly

"Copy that!"

I went to the alley way, then I sense someone followed me. I act casual then my phone ring.....

"Celestine Sun speaking, who is this?" I asked

"Celestine this is your mom.....it's your father" she sobbed

"What happened mother?" I asked worriedly

"I can't.....just come back here" she cried.

"Okay I will be there 5 minutes top" I said and hang up. I took out my Teleportation ball

"Devil's Angels Headquarters! " I yelled and smash it and jump into the portal.

I was now standing infront of my adapted mother. She was crying I rush to her hugging her while she cried on me

"What is it? Mother please tell me" I asked

"Your father....he is dying. He only have a week before he does. I don't know what to do....there is no cure" she cried harder.

"Can I see him?" I asked she nodded and lead the way.

I entered the room and felt a strange aura and energy I stopped in my tracks. Somethings wrong, dad is very pale and his eyes were dull black and he have a some red looking scales on his body. I didn't continue to enter and ran into my room, I took out some ancient books I read them but found nothing. I opened my computer and search on the internet then bingo! I read it and gasped it says there is a possibility the victim is possessed by a demon.....

"Well darn! Time to pay the old man a visit" I muttered, I took a lot of real gun bullets with me and walk to the parking area then hop on my black Ferari (lets say she have one).

I step on the pedal and zoom in the street to the edge of the forest I took m black coat with white outline it has a Devil's Angels purple and red print on the back and Celestine in the front Cales on the left and tine on the right.

I wore my night vision glasses and activate it. I locked my car and entered the forest, I walk into the forest.....I have a strange feeling that someone was watching me, I passed the forest and into the clearing. I saw a cave up ahead then I saw the old man I was looking for, I walked towards him.

"Hello again" I greet him

"It's you again, I suppose you are looking for a cure for your father's condition" he said