I Can't Love (Antisepticeye X...

By Ally_Rehpic

Ok, so this will have a name already chosen b/c I don't want to write (Y/N) a million times. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Thanks so much!!!!!!
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
ITS OUT!!!!!

Chapter Twelve

3.1K 92 33
By Ally_Rehpic

Anti

Mark, Jack and I were in the waiting room. I glance at the clock. 7:44. I looked over at Mark and Jack. They were asleep together. I smiled weakly and pulled my legs up to my chest. I saw a doctor walk out and over to the front desk. The lady at the front desk pointed at Mark, Jack and I. The doctor started walking over to us. I shook Mark and Jack to wake them up. The doctor got over to us with a sad look in his eyes.
"I'm sorry but...we don't think Alexandra is going to make it." Mark started crying, being comforted my Jack.
"Can we see Alex?" I asked him. He nodded his head and lead us to her room. The defibrillator barely beeping. The doctor left us alone. I walked over to Alex with Mark and Jack. I held her hand, Mark holding the other. Then it hit me.
"Mark, I can save her but....I need your permission..."
"You can?!" I nodded my head and smiled. "Of course you can!" He hugged me and hugged back.
"Ok, here we go..."

---A/N---

Hey, thanks so much for the love and support! I really hope your enjoyed this chapter! And I will see all you fangirls and guys...In the next chapter. Bu-bye! ~Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 95K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3M 125K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7M 39.6K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...