But I Love You (A Joe Sugg Fa...

De sprinklejaspar

You finally announce to the world that you are dating Joe Sugg. It's been kept a secret for months. Joe is wi... Mai multe

*chapter one*
*chapter two*
*chapter three*
*chapter four*
*chapter six*
*chapter seven*
*chapter eight*
*chapter nine*
*chapter ten*
*chapter eleven*

*chapter five*

96 4 0
De sprinklejaspar

"Joe,Joe?" You whispered as your weary eyes opened.

The time was 8am.

"Yes baby?" He replied as he brushed your hair out of your face.
"Do you think all of those comments are true? I am a horrible creature and I still don't know why you would want to go out with someone like me."

Joe quickly sits up with an angry look on his face.

Taking your hand in his he says: "You know that's not true! Don't ever say that again. I love you! People are jealous!"

You smile a little and pull Joe out of bed. You were going to try and forget what people were saying about you and ignore them.

"You're right. I love you too" you say kissing him gently.

Nothing was going to spoil this day. You were going to Brighton to see Zoe- Joe's sister and her boyfriend- Alfie. You had never met them before and had only seen them through a screen so you were nervous but very excited to finally meet them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

735K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
47.1K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
32.4K 2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
1M 89K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...