Unexpected Thug Love

By ReenahK

*Completed* Meet Aeryelle Fulton. She and her crew are the baddest at Dayhill High. They got niggas falling f... More

Unexpected Love
My bae
Party time
Getting Ready
The Turn Up!!
The Turn Down..
First Night
Drama
It all falls down.
More trouble
Coming together.
Mistakes back then.
Forgiveness
Remember
First Day
At the party..
17
Process of healing
19
Secrets
No matter what
Mending relationships
Her eyes
Visions
Jk
Healthy Relationships??
Moving up.
Schemin.
Watever.
It Won't Stop
Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day Massacre
Never going back
Sequel
HEY!

Road Trip.

81.9K 2.2K 1K
By ReenahK

*Aery POV*

I finally finished packing this morning. I went in the kitchen to very me some snacks for this long ass ride and I seen Ray stuffing his boxes of cereal in a duffel bag.

"Ray. Wat the hell is you doing ? "

"I'm leaving." He said continuing to pack his food.

"Where is you gone go? Why are you leaving?......and I don't see Kaymine packing anything."

"Oh shit I forgot about her." He said then ran up the stairs.

I started packing my snacks.

"Nigga wat is you doing?!!?" a angry Kaymine said.

"We leaving..come on." Ray said

Them two a damn mess. How you not gone tell yo baby mama y'all leaving. TF??

Ray came back downstairs with Kaymine bags.

"You never told me where y'all was gone go..." I said.

"Truth is...I don't know.. I just gotta leave from here." I started to slap the shit outta him.

"So you just gone up and leave....but yu don't know where you going." He stopped to think for a moment.

"This was not a well thought out plan. " he said sitting on the counter.

"No. It wasn't actually." I said.

Kaymine came downstairs with A duffel bag and her purse.

"Okay, Ray. I'm ready to go." She said sitting down at the table.

"Ray....Since yu still tryna figure out where y'all gone go....can yu take me to Smokes house??" I asked.

"Nah Yu can drive. Take the Benz, imma drive the Range. Maybe we can crash at his place till I figure out a place to stay." Ray said.

"Ayt...let's be out then." I said grabbing my bags. I put them in the car and went back to get my other belongings and my snacks.

"Where the hell everybody going?" Ray mama said coming down the stairs.

"I'm moving in with one of my friends..." I said. Then Ray and Kaymine walked in.

"Ray, you serious about leaving?" She asked.

"Yes! Why would I say it if I ain't mean it?" He said..he looked annoyed.

"You taking Kaymine too??" She said. I was seriously about to bust a gut. She was asking all these dumb questions. She looked like she was on something.

"Ma. If she got bags in her hand..wouldn't you think she about to leave??"

"Oh...yea. Why she can't stay here with me?" Erykah asked scratching her head.

"Why TF would I leave her here widd yo crazy ass???!! She carrying my child. She go wherever TF I go. And gimme the keys to my car."Ray said holding his hand out.

"Do it look like I got your keys?? Shouldn't YOU have your keys." She said scratching her arm.

"I'm talking about the keys to the Range. I'm taking all the shit I bought with me." He said.

"Well if you want em you gotta come get em.!" Erykah ran up the stairs and Ray followed behind her. Me and Kaymine ain't know what to do... Erykah was being childish As'f.

Ray came back downstairs and grabbed the rest of his stuff.

"Man..y'all hurry up and get yeah stuff for her drunk ass come back down here." Ray said.

We left out the house for good and I put my bags in the back seat. Ray threw me the keys and me and Kaymine got in the Benz. Ray got in the car and drove off. I followed behind him. Kaymine was looking through rays CDs and put one in. I didn't see the name of it before she put it in though.

" The Bright Sun And The Blue Water...

We Fight Less And Love Harder...

You Tell Me That I'm The One...

I Tell You It's Just For Fun...

We Walk The Beach At Midnight...

And Watch The Stars In The Clear Skies...

We Both Say I Love You...

But it's Alright... "

Me and Kaymine looked at each other and died laughing. My ass almost wrecked. WTF is Ray doing with this sensitive ass shit on a CD.

Idk wat kinda shit Ray on but imma ask him.

"Yo baby daddy must be feeling some type of way to be listening to this. What you do to him??" I asked Kaymine.

"I ain't do shit! He just a Sensitive ass nigga..."

I started listening to the song and it wasn't bad at all. It was called Summer Fling by Willow Smith. The song sounded like summer..it made me wanna fall in love. Look, now my ass being sensitive. Lemme turn this shit. We started listening to some YG.

"Ayye!! This my shit!"I said tryna be ghetto.

" Nigga [x6] I'm from Bompton

Talkin nat shit nigga get yo ass boop ap Like goo wap

Pop pop dats 2 shot

My shootas in the hood Goin ham dey need to Whoosa

Niggas ain't beefin widd a hamburger

I'm on Rosecrans nigga at Tam's Burgers

I'm buying AK's and hand guns

Do the enemies foul nigga and one

I'm really wit the shit tho

I'm really on the block with the pistol

Let it blow like a whistle

Ya mom's look like she do crystal

I'm a hundred rack boy

Ya daddy is a bitch and yu the son of that boy

Nigga Im 4rm Bompton "

I had to spit it!! I was turnt in the car with my Ace. Then I started feeling some type of way cuz I had to leave my nigs. I mean I been widd them since training bra days...but shit done got real. I'll be okay tho. As long as I got God, my life, health, and strength I'm good.

"Damn I miss my woes.." I said out loud.

"Call em." Kay said with a simple shrug.

"I can't....then they gone be asking me where I'm at...its just too complicated..." I said.

"And why can't they know where yu are?? Yu act like yu running away." She said lookin at her phone.

I didn't say anything..

Kaymine looked up from her phone.

"Yu ain't tell them yu was leaving?" she asked.

"No.." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Why? Yu running from something?? Or someone? Oh my Gahh..is yu running from the police? Wat yu do? Imma get put in jail too..  " This girl is too much.She over here hyperventilating...she taking so fast it sounds like she speaking in tongues.

"Yo! Chill! I am not wanted by the police..but I need my whereabouts to be secret."

"Why!!!??!" She said. Throwing her hands up.

"Somebody tryna kill me." I said.

"Man stop playing an tell me" She said not believing me.

"I'm so serious...my grandma seen it. She saw someone shoot me in the back." I said...

"Sooooo....Yu tryna say that yo grandma can see the future..and she saw yu getting shot? And yu believed that shit?"

"Well I don't have no choice. I'd rather her be wrong and me be safe than the other way around." I said explaining myself to Kay.

"True..but who would want you dead?? Your like the nicest person.."

"I have no clue..." I said shaking my head.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*Angela POV*

SMH

"This baby got this house a mess" I said to myself picking toys up off the floor. I was only halfway done when their was a knock on the door.

I went to get the door.

"Ahhhh..Flacko wat a pleasant surprise."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*Flacko POV*

"Cut all that shit 'grandma'. Did yu do wat I told you to do?" I asked her barging into her house.

"Yes I did. Now where's my money? I don't betray my own family for free." She said. This old bitch think she bad.

"Oh..but family should never betray family under any circumstance." I said while counting out $4,000.

"What ever. I would like to start on lunch sometime soon so could yu hurry up." she said. Fiesty.

I handed her the money for a job well done.

"Does your grandson know that we made this deal?"

"Nope. This stays between me and yu." She said. I started to walk away.

"Oh! And Angie?" I said turning around.

"Yes?" She looked up, her smile gleaming at the wad of cash.

*!BANG!*

*!BANG!*

*!BANG!*

"Why would you trust me?"

I snatched the money from her lifeless hands and stuffed it in my pockets.

This is the life of a hustler.

*

*

*

*

*

How y'all like this chapter??

What did flacko have Angela do?

Who else in on this whole flacko thing?

Is flacko gone find Aery??

Who else y'all think schemin?

!!! Comment boo's !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
239K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
32.1K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
107K 3.7K 36
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and have finally found her way out. She's mad in love with her boyfriend August and would do...