The Broken Badboy

By jess221199

"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

4K 103 8
By jess221199

We got home and watched a bit of tv until about half four before going to get ready for the event, which my mum told me was a meal and a dance. He went into the guest bedroom and got ready and I went into my bedroom to get dressed.

First I showered, then I dried and curled my hair. I then did my make-up and got my dress on.

It was a white dress with a tight top and the bottom flowed out. Black lace followed it down and got wider around my waist. I smoothed it down and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled a little before remembering my shoes.

My heels were all black and had a white lace pattern that followed them down. The lace started at the very top of the shoe and then ended just before the part of the shoe that bends to touch the floor. I slipped them on after adding the insoles to stop them from hurting my feet as much.

I grabbed my bag and packed lipstick, mascara, gum and earphones.

I was debating whether to bring a book or not when someone knocked on the door. I quickly put it back on the bookshelf and walked out to see who walked in.

Nate was standing in my room wearing his tux and staring at me. His hair was messy but smart at the same time. He looked perfect.

"Wow." He muttered. I smiled a little.

"Do I look okay?" I asked as I looked down at myself.

"You look gorgeous." He said as he walked in and sat on the bed. I walked over to sit next to him but he pulled me onto his lap. "You should wear dresses more often." He said as he looked me up and down with a smile.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I told him as I fixed his tie.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled apart and he looked at me. "Lets take a picture." He said with a smile.

I grabbed my phone and we stood in front of my huge mirror. We took photos of us normally and then did a few with us being silly and posing.

I then put my phone in my bag and walked downstairs to wait or the car to take us to the venue. Mum had gone early to help set us because it is apparently her business that's hosting it.

About five minutes later, a big limo pulled up and Nate looked excited. I pulled my phone out of my bag as I locked the house and put the keys inside it.

"Can you take a picture if us next to the limo?" I asked the driver. He nodded and we stood next to the limo. Nate had his arm around my waist and we both smiled for the camera.

We got in and it took us to a huge house with a grand ballroom inside. We walked in and they offered to take my bag. I shook my head since everything I need is in there and we walked on through to find mum and our seats at the tables.

I spotted her immediately and I went over to say hi.

"Maya! You look gorgeous." She said as I approached her. "Oh and Nate, you clean up well." She said with a smile as she gently hugged me and then him. We both smiled in return and she gestured to a woman next to her. Nate took a slight step backwards. "You remember Stephanie don't you Maya? Tiffany's mum." I nodded slightly and returned the smile that Stephanie was giving me.

"Yes I do, its nice to see you again Stephanie. I didn't know you were Tiffany's mum." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Yes, do you know her?" She asked.

"Well, she has bullied me since I started school." I muttered.

"What was that?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh nothing, yes, I do know Tiffany, but we're not exactly friends..." I trailed off.

"Oh well, maybe tonight will be a perfect time for you two to bond." She smiled at me. "Oh my, Nate! I didn't see you standing there. Not with my Tiffany anymore i've heard." She said with a blank expression. "Well, I can't begin to imagine who tops my little angel." She said with a disappointing sigh. "A shame really that boys these days miss what's right in front of them."

"Actually, the person that tops your 'little angel' is me." I said awkwardly. "And angel isn't really a way to describe Tiffany. More like a witch. Sorry to be harsh but she has bullied me for years." I suddenly blurted out.

She looked taken aback as she processed what I just told her. "She bullied you?"

Whoops, maybe that wasn't the best information to spit out, especially at a party. "Well, it wasn't bullying, sort of. Just calling me names as I walked to class, making me want to eat in the library, alone, telling every girl in school not to talk to me, or be friends with me... But I guess she wasn't the only one. There were other people too." I tried to save her (and me) but she was already in trouble by the look on Stephanie's face.

"Well, I shall have a quiet word with my daughter as soon as we get home." She told me.

"Well, that's not exactly necessary-"

"Nonsense. My daughter has been brought up to not behave in such awful ways but apparently she hasn't listened. She will get her punishment."

"It's fine, really."

"I stand by my word. I shall talk to her when we get back."

"Honey, maybe you should just go and find your seats." Mum said.

I nodded and grabbed Nate's hand as we went to find them. We looked around all the tables until we found our names. We were on the same table as some other people from school whose parents are here. Obviously mum thought it was a good idea to place all the people of the same age together, this including Tiffany who was already sat on the opposite side of the table as us when we found where we are sitting.

"Great." Nate muttered.

"Hey guys." Tiffany said a little too happy, and by happy, I mean fake happy. "So we've been seated together, what a lovely decision." She added.

"Cut the act Tiffany. We don't want to sit next to you and you don't want to sit next to us so it would be easier if we just don't talk at all." I replied.

"Ouch" She replied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and Me and Nate sat down. Luckily it was a large round table and we were both on the opposite side to Tiffany. Our hands were still together and we rested them on the table. Tiffany scowled at the sight and pulled out her phone. She started taking selfies and trying loads of different poses.

I pulled out my phone and took a few with Nate. "Oh my, this one is definitely instagram worthy." I said with a laugh as I showed him one where we were pulling funny faces. He laughed too.

"I have an idea for a picture." He said as he grabbed the phone. He held it out in front of us. "Look at me." He said as he held the phone steady. I did as he said and then he kissed me. We pulled apart a few seconds later and he looked at the photo. He smiled at it and then showed me. He captured it perfectly and I smiled too.

"It's perfect." I said as I took the phone and set it as my home screen with the funny one as my lock screen.

"Send me them so I can use it on mine as well." He said as he looked at what I was doing.

I quickly sent them to him and then sent a message into the group chat with everyone in, telling them that Tiffany was at the same place as me.

BAILEY: 'Where r u'

ME: 'At some event for my mum'

HAYDEN: 'Wow Bailey, you really need to learn how to type properly.'

HARPER: 'Yeah'

BOBBY: 'It is kind of annoying.'

JADE: 'It's quicker text typing. Ngl'

HAYDEN: 'Oh no. Not you too.'

NATE: 'Haha'

BAILEY: 'Any1 kno where D is?'

JADE: 'That's wat she said.'

ME: 'Oh dear Jade, really?'

BAILEY: 'Shush J, u kno wat I meant'

NATE: 'LOL'

ME: 'Nate are you just here to point out what's funny?'

ME: 'Just kidding x'

NATE: 'Rude'

BOBBY: 'No but guys seriously, where is Dean?'

BAILEY: 'Ye, he's always on at this time'

There was a short discussion of where he is before we all came up with the conclusion that we don't know.

Someone was by the table, switching a name plate from next to Tiffany to next to me. I looked up to see Dean.

"Hey Dean!" I said as I got up and hugged him. "Everyone was wondering where you was." I added. He looked a little confused so I held up my phone. "On group" He nodded and smiled before he went to give Nate one of them guy hug things that always look a little too rough to be a greeting.

"I was getting here." He replied. "My dad must work for your mum, he was the one that was invited tonight." He added.

"Well, there's us thinking we'd be stuck with Tiffany all night." Nate laughed.

"I'm not that bad you know." She replied.

"No, you're right, you're worse." I replied with a smile. She huffed and leant back in her seat.

I guess we've got to prepare ourselves for a whole night with Tiffany... Great...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 108K 29
Maisie's deaf, she understands what everyone is saying to her by reading their lips. But, high school wasn't easy for her. Been the new girl is alway...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
86.3K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
9.2K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...