Chronicles of Efia: Dawn of t...

Por ASKola

As the youngest elfin prince of Ackerley, nineteen year old Fulbright feels trapped by title and crown. Const... Más

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Disclaimer

71 5 5
Por ASKola

Hello Readers!

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my story. Dawn is an origin story part of a series I concocted at 12, and is actually the last story I started writing after laying the world of Efia out. This has been a twenty-eight year evolution of my imagination, which means I have hard copies (and floppy disks --yes I said it--floppy disks) everywhere that will name me the creator of this story since 1996, so there is no use in trying.

Anyway, sharing this story to the public, so thanks for your feedback in advance and I hope you enjoy Book One of the Chronicles of Efia.

A.S. Kolakowski

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.5K 3.3K 43
Featured in Wattpad HighFantasy & Magic II 19-year-old Aria is ready to accept her doomed fate of marrying the cruel Lord Lathik. An alliance that wi...
1.9K 212 13
It is the year 2050, and an asteroid will soon hit Earth that would destroy the human race. Saraya Yadav, 21, decided to spend her last moments in he...
256K 7K 18
✴︎Featured on Wattpad✴︎ Born into slavery, bound by Fate, and forbidden to love. One faerie will do anything to be free. It's not easy being a child...
600 217 42
19-year-old Vivienne is taken away from her kingdom on a little trip gone wrong. What happens when she meets a mysterious man who won't tell her abou...