Gone(bts fanfic)

By bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 20.Unexpected guest
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
40. part 2
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

Chapter 28

824 10 4
By bts_line

"yah Jimin!".Namjoon look at him with wide eyes and shock look.

Jimin who just awake from sleep is fully awake and almost choke the water he is drinking.

"you dont feel anything?your leg is bleeding".Namjoon told him with worried face.

He glance at his leg and see blood oozing out.

He furrowed his eyebrow.He really dont feel anything.He dont realise his leg is bleeding untill Namjoon told him.

"what happ-,oh my god hyung,your leg is bleeding".Jungkook quickly carry him and seated him on the chair.

"Namjoon hyung,what happen?".Jungkook ask while treating Jimin.

"i...uh..accidentally drop a gla..ss,it fall and break,and i go to look for a broom,when i'm back,i see Jimin had step on the shattered glasses,his leg is bleeding".Namjoon explain,then leave to clean the mess.

"hyung,how can you dont feel the pain?the  blood oozing out quite a lot,how can you dont feel the shattered glass on the floor".Jungkook ask Jimin,curiously,and when he put the antiseptic on the wound,Jimin dont even hiss.

"well,i'm still sleepy,so..,i guess i dont feel the pain,because i'm not fully awake".Jimin said in a playful tone.

"hyung,r u serious?".Jungkook ask in disbelief.

"i really dont feel any pain".Jimin answer confidently.

Jhope enter the kitchen after hearing the noise.

"what happ-,omg,jimin r u ok?".Jhope ask Jimin with wide eyes.

"I'm fine".Jimin answered.

"oh,Hobi hyung,can u take the bandage in the box on the table".Jungkook point towards the box on the table.

"Sure".Jhope hand the bandage to Jungkook.

"what happen?".Jhope ask still in shock.

"Namjoon hyung drop a glass,and it break...he leave for a while to look for a broom,when he returned,Jimin hyung had step on the shattered glass,and....he dont even feel he had step on the shattered glass untill Namjoon hyung told him,and he dont even flinch when i put the antiseptic on his wound,and he when i ask him,he said maybe because he still sleepy,he dont realised he had step on the glass".Jungkook sigh after explaining.

"Yah,Park Jimin are u a mutant or what,how can u dont feel it?".Jhope ask in disbelief.

"i really dont realised it,ok?".Jimin answered with annoyed tone.

"relax,ok?i wont die because of this wound".

"yeah,you wont die,but u r scaring us,something must goes wrong with you".Jhope stare into Jimin eyes.

"I'm fine".Jimin stood up from the chair,but Jungkook pull him back and make him seat on the chair.

"where are you going hyung,you shouldnt walk yet,it will make the wound bleed again".

Jimin huff."I'm hungry".Jimin show annoyed face.

"just sit here,i'll cook,dont.even.move.".Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"i'll help you".Jhope soon follow behind jungkook into the kitchen.

"yah,i'm your hyung,how dare you order me".

"hyung,just stand still,i'm serious,or i will tape you at the chair".Jungkook said will busy cooking.

"yah!!what if i want to go to the toilet?".

"i will carry you then".Jungkook answer without hesitate.

"yah!Jeon Jungkook!".Jimin lean his back at the chair and cross his arm glaring at Jungkook.

Jimin glance at Jhope who only shrug his shoulder.

"yah,why u are you guys so noisy?".Suga who just wake up ask in annoyed tone since the noise has bothered him from his sleep.

Both Jimin and Jungkook keep silent.

"Jimin hurt his feet".Jhope said while setting the table.

"what!?".Suga almost scream in disbelief.

"but,thats not really weird,he always trip his feet and he is clumsy,he was just a bit better than Namjoon".

"Suga hyung,i'm here".Jimin said in annoyed tone.

"oh sorry,dont see you,my bet".Suga said with a smirk.

"thats enough,lets eat,i'll go get Namjoon".Jhope step in to control the situation.

Jimin stand up and limping to the table.

Jungkook who just took off his apron run to Jimin.

"Hyung!what i told u about moving just now?".Jungkook carry Jimin.

"yah,i'm not a kid,and my leg is only hurt,it was not break or sprained,put me down now".

Jungkook ignore him and put him on the chair.

Jimin ignore Jungkook and eat his food straight away,filling his empty stomach.

The four of them then eat their food calmly,but Jimin swallow his food quickly.

"yah,eat slowly,you will get choked".Namjoon stare at Jimin.

Jimin is the first to finish his food.He gulp his drink quickly and stand up and walk to his room.

"Hyung!".Jungkook almost choke his food with Jimin sudden action.

Jhope stop Jungkook from standing.

"finish your food first".

Jungkook swallow his food quickly and go after Jimin.

"these kids..".Suga shake his head then continue to eat his food.

Jimin almost fall to the floor when Jungkook suddenly barge into his room when he is taking his shirt off,luckily there is a wall near him,he could look for support and prevent him from falling.

"yah!".Jimin is shocked.

"Hyung!".

"yah,could u please give me some private time?i want to bath now,so get out from my room".

"i wont,instead i'll help you bath".

"wha-".Before Jimin could do anything,Jungkook has carry him into the bathroom.

Jungkook is rubbing Jimin back with a soap.

"hyung,how i miss the time when we use to bath together..,with Jin hyung,Taehyung hyung,i miss them..".

Jimin hummed."me too".

"hyung,Taehyung hyung....he..will be fine,right?".

"i trust him,lets hope he will get better soon".

Jungkook rinse the soap at Jimin body.

"i'll dry myself,can u please wait outside?i dont want to show my naked body".

"are u sure u can do it?".

"please...just wait outside".Jimin plead

"fine then".

Jungkook observe Jimin room while waiting for Jimin to get out.

He saw an album.He take the album and flip the page.The album contains the picture the seven of them,from the first time they met,untill before Jin dies.

All the five of them got a gift from Jin before he left them.

Namjoon got Jin's diary and books,since he really love books.

Jungkook got Jin's camcorder,instax camera,and a Canon camera.

Jimin got the album.

Suga got a new laptop and Jin also left some money for him.

Jhope also got some money from Jin.

But both of them never use the money.

They cant accept the money because..they feel like the money is 'too much' for them.

Taehyung..about Taehyung,Jungkook doesnt know what he get from Jin,since he is so secretive,and he talk less after he came back after Jin's death.

How he miss all of them.The moments,the memories,the happiness when they are together.

Meanwhile Jimin in the bathroom

He is just done drying his body.He look himself in the mirror.His cheek has become a bit hollow.His face look paler than usual.I dont skip my meals,so why my cheeks become hollow?.And his headache..he keep having headache that he has to go buy panadol.His eyesight too,it got worse.
Then,he feels like something is flowing out from his nose.A few drop of red liquids fall into the sink.Blood.
Since the sink is white,he is sure that it was blood.This is the fourth time his nose bleed in two weeks.And it is possible,if he want to say his nose bleed because of hot weather,because it is fall season now,and next month is winter.He wash the blood at his nose and step out from the bathroom.

The bathroom door slide open.Jungkook close the album and put it back at its place.He wait for Jimin to put on his clothes.

"Hyung...".Jungkook called.

Jimin only hum while putting on his shirt.

Jungkook watch Jimin,and he could see he lost some weight.

"what?".Jimin ask since Jungkook dont say a word after calling him,he know Jungkook want to ask something.

"can i sleep with you tonight?it is been a long time since i sleep with you,Namjoon hyung,you know..his snore...Suga hyung,he never let anybody to touch him when he sleep,Hobi hyung...he..

"fine then.Stop talking.You dont have to give that long explanation".

"i want to go get my blanket and pillow".

"just share with me,and i have extra pillow".

Jungkook smile then jump onto the bed.

He turn to Jimin the support his head with his hand.

Jimin close his eyes,trying to sleep.

Jungkook watch him.

Then,his eyebrow furrows.He saw some blood at Jimin's nose.

"Hyung,did your nose bleed".

"yes,but it stop now,just go to sleep".

"but your...

Jungkook stop when hear Jimin soft snores.

...nose wont bleed frequently if you are not sick.Hyung,what is wrong with you?.I hope you are just fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "
596K 25.2K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
98.6K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
35K 1.1K 8
"Who is it?" "..." "Tell me!" "It's you"