Fearless » Sebastian Stan ***...

By cafeseoks

"Maybe we weren't meant to be, Sebastian." "Don't say that. You know that's not true. You're my soulmate. We... More

background
1 > private
2 > private
3 > private
4 > real
5 > private
6 > private
7 > instagram
8 > private
9 > private
10 > real
11 > instagram
12 > private
13 > group chat
14 > texts
15 > instagram
16 > texts
17 > group chat
18 > instagram
20 > texts
21 > group chat
22 > instagram
23 > group chat
24 > texts
25 > instagram
26 > instagram
27 > article
28 > instagram
29 > texts
30 > real life
31 > instagram
32 > twitter
33 > texts
34 > instagram

19 > article

1.1K 26 2
By cafeseoks

New Couple Alert!

      Recently, actress Kamila Sitwell known for her roles in Abduction and The Blind Slide was seen out with the Captain America star, The Winter Soldier, Sebastian Stan. The two have been out on multiple occasions, holding hands and posting on social media about them going out.
       Even their friends have been posting about the two, currently it's not clear if the two are exclusive. But they seem to be enjoying each other's company. Hopefully the two step forward and admit to their pairing and we can officially start coming up with a ship name for the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...