The Rematch (Ziall Horlik)AU...

By BriannaLynnC98

(Sequel to The Fighter) You can take the fighter out of the fight, but you can't take fight out of the fighte... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Spin-off

Chapter 19

3.6K 146 97
By BriannaLynnC98

Niall's POV

The sun was lightly shinning in the room, making me wonder where I was because it didn't look like my house. I felt Zayn's hand resting on my hip, his wedding ring cool against my skin and his hot breath against my neck. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment because I realized neither of us had been woken up by the boys needing something or an alarm clock to get Zayn up to train Harry. That's when in my mind I decided this definitely wasn't our house.

I must have gone back to sleep after first waking up because a soft kiss on the back of my neck woke me again. I smiled sleepily and kept my eyes closed as Zayn's hand gently ran over the dips and curves of my body. He pressed up closer to my body, making me feel his morning wood. I shivered from that and let him keep touching me wherever his hand moved, like it had a mind of its own.

"Morning." Zayn told me quietly in a sleepy voice. I moved around so I could face him. His black hair was messed over his forehead and his cheeks had a small amount of pink on them like they do when he wakes up after a night of drinking. His eyes were open, but looked like they would close any second now. Everything around us just felt so soft and so relaxed. I could tell neither of us were taking this for granted.

"Morning." I said quietly. Zayn blinked heavily a few times before looking a bit more awake. He moved in and kissed my nose then kissed my lips. I moved my hand to kiss him slowly. Both our eyes were closed while we kissed. Our lips just moved lazily just the way our bodies were laying around. I placed my hand on Zayn's side and let it run up and down. He shivered when my cool wedding ring touched his skin. He moaned softly then pulled away. We both sighed happily.

"What time is it?" I asked, rolling over to look at the clock on the side table. It was already nine in the morning, but I didn't care. Since Zayn and I became parents, the latest we've slept is seven thirty at the latest. I let out a sleepy moan ad I stretched and closed my eyes again. Zayn pulled me back and kissed my should. I moved my leg so I could hook it around his legs to pull him closer. Zayn kept kissing my shoulder, his hard member looking for more attention now that we were awake more.

"So beautiful." Zayn mumbled into my skin. He placed two fingers near my mouth and I took them in to suck them. I got them wet and closed my eyes when he pressed his fingers in me. He kissed my neck and lazily moved his fingers. My stomach was already burning with pleasure so I just tried to keep taking deep breaths.

"Do you have something in your wallet?" Zayn asked me when he pulled his fingers out of me. I groaned and shook my head.

"Only have a Plan B pill in there. You don't have another one?" I asked him. I kind of tended to leave Zayn in charge of condoms and he leaves me in charge of other things. Doniya told me those pills work too and that's a good back up plan, so I figured I should keep some with me. Zayn and I just laid there quietly until he moved around for a bit and I felt him prodding at my hole. He must have used his spit to wet himself because he felt slick. I moved my leg up to give him easier access. He pressed in slowly, a hiss falling from my lips.

Zayn's hips moved lazily in and out of me, each movement made flutters of pleasure cover my stomach. This was probably one of the first times we've done this not feeling rushed or feeling like finishing fast was the best. This was lazy love making and I couldn't help but reach my hand back to tangle it in Zayn's hair.

"Right there, Zayn." I groaned, squirming until I was almost on my stomach. Zayn moved us so I was on my stomach and he was deeply thrusting into me. Something about feeling Zayn completely made this so much more sensual than any other time. I moved my head on the pillow so I could breathe better. Zayn's stomach and chest was pressed right against mine. With each thrust, my member would rub against the mattress. I begin to rut my hips down while Zayn continued to move at a lazy pace. It was just perfect though.

"You're body is so perfect. Love seeing you like this." Zayn moaned into my ear. I arched my back when he hit that prefect spot. Zayn's thrusts became sloppy and I knew he was close. I pushed us so I was on my side again that way I could touch myself. Zayn moved my hand way and did what I needed the most. As his hand slowly pumped me, his lips kissed at my ears and my shoulder. There was a slow hot burn between us that made me get in was edging closer to the end. My husbands hips stuttered and I felt him releasing in me. That feeling was the last thing I needed for myself to go over the edge. My legs shook and my eyes squeezed shut as the feeling of pleasure took over me. It felt like slow waves rushing over my body until it was over. Zayn pulled out and we both just laid there cuddled for a while. Our hearts were beating heavily as our hands kept touching each other in soft ways.

"I should text your dad to bring us clothes and to pick us up." Zayn said to me after another thirty minutes. I reached to get Zayn's phone and a tissue to wipe us up, but I felt Zayn put his fingers between my cheeks and pressed two fingers in, I was still wet from his come. I whined because I was still sensitive. He moved his fingers out slowly. I handed him his phone and got up to go show. Zayn spanked me and laughed as he got on the phone with my dad. I got a pillow from the floor and thew it at him as he started talking to my dad.

I went into the bathroom and saw my skin had a happy glow to it instead of that tired look that has covered my face recently. My hair was a mess and the area around my face was rubbed raw from Zayn's beard, but I still looked happy and healthy. I turned to turn on the shower water to rinse off a bit. After a couple minutes passed and I had scrubbed my hair with the shampoo that the hotel had, Zayn got in to join me.

"Have I told you that your ass is amazing? If I haven't, I need to tell you that now." Zayn mumbled as his hands felt over my bum. I giggled and kissed him then pushed him under the water so I could help him wash himself. I got out before him and dried off before putting one of the hotel robes on because I didn't have any clothes yet. I went to the phone and ordered up some breakfast for both of us.

When Zayn came out of the bathroom he had his robe open making me stop picking up our suits from last night to look at him. Really I was just looking at the tattoo of my name because I hadn't been able to see it very much lately.

"Ready for round three?" Zayn asked me with a wink I shook my head and went over to just give him a hug. He kissed my temple and we just stayed there until there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it to see our breakfast was at the door.

The door closed and Zayn came to get his plate. I didn't give it to him until he closed his robe. That got me and eye roll and a kiss to the cheek before we were sitting down to eat. I took a few bites of my french toast before I got up from the small table that was in the corner of the room. Zayn turned on the telly to the morning news while I got the pill I needed to take out of my wallet. I took it with a glass of water then went back over to sit on Zayn's lap for the rest of breakfast.

"What time is my dad coming?" I asked Zayn, sitting back in the chair as he finished his toast and eggs.

"He said an hour about an hour ago, so soon. I'm just worried he's going to hit me because we're both pretty much naked." Zayn chuckled. Just then, there was a knock on the door. I hopped off Zayn's lap and went to answer the door to my dad. He blushed when he was I was just in a robe but came in anyway. He had a duffle bag with him and he set it on the unmade bed. Zayn stood up and looked like he didn't know what to do.

"I just came to drop this off, so I'll get out of your way. Did you have a good night? Zayn, you left my son alone, right?" My dad asked Zayn. I giggled and wrapped an arm around my dad. Zayn nodded even though that was so far from the truth.

"How were the boys? I hope they didn't cause too much trouble." Zayn asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"They were very good for us. They went to sleep the second we got them in their pajamas. They woke up early this morning looking for you two, but we're fine when they realized grandma could make them chocolate chip pancakes." My dad said. I smiled and realized I kind of missed my boys and wanted to go home and see them. Even if they made me feel completely exhausted by the end of my day and sometimes made me feel like I was going crazy, I can't go too long without see them.

"Thank you for taking care of them last night. It was a fun night for us. Thank you for bringing our clothes too and for the hotel room." Zayn replied, going over to my dad. He was pulled in for a hug then my dad left to get some coffee from downstairs while Zayn and I changed. I watched Zayn get dressed and smiled at his body because it was just perfect to me. His abs were firm and prominent, his legs were muscular and his back showed off every muscle each time he would move.

"You sure you don't want to do a quick round three? I'm ready for it." Zayn asked me just before he put on his jeans, showing me he was semi hard through his boxers. I thought about it and groaned, going over to him and pushing him against the wall. Zayn untied my robe and flipped us so I was pressed against the wall. He pulled down his boxers and gave himself a few strokes then spit in his hand. I hitched my leg around his waist and soon be was sliding into me. I hissed a the dry slide, but it still felt good. My hands dug into his shoulders that were covered by his t-shirt. His hands held me up by my arse as he thrust into me hard and quick.

"Zayn..." I groaned as he hit the spot. I moved one hand down and moved my hand at lightning fast pace. This is one thing Zayn and I are great at; having sex in five minutes. Zayn's hands squeezed my bum and he pulled out so he could release over the insides of my legs. He replaced his member with his fingers and kept massaging my prostate with his fingers. I came over my hand. We stayed where we were for a minute to catch our breaths.

"There should be an Olympic team for the fasted, best sex. We're gold medalists." Zayn breathed to me. I laughed and kissed his lips as he let me down on the floor. I used my robe to wipe myself off, but Zayn went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth for me. I wiped myself down then looked at Zayn because I was too tired to even get dressed. He picked me up and put me on the bed so he could start getting me dressed.

"Is this how we'll be when I'm too old to dress myself?" I asked Zayn as he slid on a t-shirt for me. He kneeled between my legs and took my hand in his, giving it a kiss.

"We'll be so old together because both of us are too stubborn to die. Can you imagine the terror we'll put the retirement home through? Do you think Ezra and Ethan will let us move in with them so we can make them take care of us as pay back for what they put us through? I can't wait to leave with you for the rest of my life and grow old with you." Zayn told me with a smile on his face. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly until we were broken apart by a knock on the door.

"Are you two done?" We heard my dad say. We laughed and kissed each other, getting all of our stuff in the duffle bag so we could leave.

Our hands swung as we walked ahead of my dad and a soft smile played on both of our lips. I looked back and saw my dad smiling at us like he was just as happy as I was that Zayn was the man that loved me.

A/N: I'm addicted to ziall smut... I'm disgusting.... if you had to loose a limb on your body, what would it be??!?! Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
179K 8K 26
Two different world's collide and it's all because of him. Zayn Malik was just a regular guy. He was an intern at a local radio station and was also...
74K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
127K 5.5K 28
All Zayn Malik wanted was a safe place to raise his children. All he wanted was a place that the people could marry who they loved and not be forced...