Given The Same Reputation (La...

By Anahihey

Bad girl of the school, Faye Lenards, is in for a ride when she gets partnered with the infamous bad boy, Pax... More

Description/Introduction
Chapter 1 - Paxton Lenox POV
Chapter 2 - Faye Lenards POV
Chapter 3 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 4 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 5 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 6 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 7 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 8 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 9 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 10 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 11 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 12 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 13 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 14 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 15 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 16 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 17 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 18 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 20 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 21 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 22 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 23 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 24 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 25 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 26 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 27 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 28 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 29 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 30 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 31 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 32 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 33 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 34 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 35 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 36 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 37 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 38 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 39 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 40 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 41 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 42 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 43 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 44 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 45 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 46 - Faye Lenards
Chapter 47 - Paxton Lenox
Chapter 48 - Faye Lenards
EPILOGUE

Chapter 19 - Paxton Lenox

4.9K 183 10
By Anahihey

"Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, closing her locker.

I stood, away from the lockers, and intertwined her hand with mine.

We walked down the hallway, past the two main doors that led to the outside quad.

We walked over to the table we usually sat at. Faye sat across from me.

"It's Friday," I spoke.

"I know. The week went by quick." She adjusted her glasses.

She always looked so cute when she wore them. I smiled.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

I shook my head. "Your glasses. You look so cute when you wear them."

She blushed and I grinned.

My stomach grumbled. "I'm so hungry."

"Good thing it's lunch."

"I know. Hey, after school, wanna get some ice cream?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

"For now, do you want to go get lunch?"

"Yeah." She stood from the table.

I stood as well, and we made our way towards the cafeteria where we each grabbed a tray and got in line.

"Dude, Faye's wearing her glasses again. Sometimes when she wears them, she kinda looks like a nerd."

"I know, huh?"

I turned around. Two guys, a bit shorter than me, stood. Their eyes widened.

"Wanna say that again?" I threatened.

"What? We-uh-no. We weren't-we didn't mean to-" one of them spoke.

"Paxton, leave them. Come on." She held on to my arm.

I glared at them, before turning around.

Faye already had her food on her tray. She had paid for her lunch and was waiting on the side for me. I grabbed my lunch and paid.

We walked back to our table. Faye sat down. I huffed, setting down my tray on the table, and sitting down across from her.

She grabbed one of the chocolate chip cookies off her tray and ripped a piece off. She put it in her mouth and chewed.

"Paxton." Her demeanor was calm.

"What?"

"It's fine. I don't care what they say."

"But I do."

She took her glasses off and placed them near her tray.

"I don't want them talking about you like that."

She ran a hand through her hair. "Paxton, I appreciate that a lot. But don't let petty things bother you. I don't let them bother me." She shrugged her shoulders and put her glasses back on.

She did have a point.

I sighed, "fine."

She smiled. "Good."

We started eating our food. Faye and I had both gotten pizza slices. I had grabbed a bottled water, while she grabbed some apple juice. I had grabbed an apple, while she had grabbed two chocolate chip cookies.

She looked over at me and handed me a napkin.

"I have food on my face?"

"A little bit of sauce," she giggled.

I wiped my face. I put my trash on my tray and threw it away in a nearby trash can.

"All done?" I asked Faye.

She nodded her head.

I grabbed her tray and threw it away as well.

I walked back to the table. I didn't even get a chance to sit down. The bell rang, before I had a chance to.

"Let's go."

Faye stood,  grabbed my hand, and pulled me along.

"We could always ditch." I smirked.

"You can." She let go of my hand and walked in front of me.

"It won't be fun without you."

"Mhmm."

I caught up to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"Fine. I guess I'll go to class."

We made our way down the hall and into the classroom. We sat at our seats beside each other, with Faye sitting on my left.

"Today, we'll take a small test," Ms. Hopkins spoke, once the bell rang. "It's just a quiz to see what you have learned so far."

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Paxton," Faye whispered.

"Alright."

Ms. Hopkins went on to pass out the short quizzes.

"You may start when you get your quiz."

Faye and I both received our quizzes. She handed me a pen and got started on her quiz.

I got started as well. The questions were fairly easy. Most of them were about temperatures and preparation times. Also about measurements.

Faye finished her quiz early. She took it up to Ms. Hopkins desk. She walked and sat back down beside me.

I soon finished my quiz and took it up to the teachers desk as well. I walked back to my seat.

"Alright, I have all the tests." Ms. Hopkins stood from her seat. "It's Friday. I don't have anything else planned for today. You may chat amongst yourselves."

I turned to Faye. "One more class left."

"And then ice cream."

I smiled.

"And then ice cream." I nodded my head.

"Any plans for the weekend?"

"None so far. Why? Wanna do something?"

"Maybe." She grinned.

"You're so cute when you smile like that." I caressed her face and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, yeah." She swatted my hand away.

It was true.

"So how do you think you did on the quiz?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I probably did fine. You?"

"I think I did fine."

"I'm sure you aced it."

We heard the bell ring.

"Have a nice weekend," Ms. Hopkins called as people exited her classroom.

Faye and I walked out as well.

I walked her to her class and gave her a kiss goodbye, when we reached her classroom. She walked inside her classroom, and I went on my way.

I actually rushed to my classroom, not wanting to be late. I walked in as soon as the bell rang.

"On time, Mr. Lenox," my teacher spoke.

I nodded my head and made my way over to my seat.

The teacher passed out a few work packets. She then gave a small lecture and told us to get with the person next to us to partner up.

I turned to the guy beside me on my left.

"I'll let you copy my work."

"I don't want to copy your damn work. We're supposed to work on this together."

He nodded his head.

We got started on the packets. The kid helped on a few problems. I'm not saying I'm dumb or anything, but I don't get calculus as much. It's one of my troublesome subjects, but I was able to get through it.

We were able to finish the packet and turn it in before the bell rang.

"Thanks, man," I told the kid, when the final bell rang.

I walked out of the classroom, along with everyone else and made my way down the hall, over to Faye's locker.

My classroom was in the hallway of her locker so I always beat her to her own locker. Her classroom was in a different part of campus.

I leaned against a few lockers and crossed my arms against my chest. I watched as a few people walked by. A lot of people were rushing. They wanted to leave school so badly. I mean I get it. Who wouldn't want to leave school on a Friday?

"Hey," Faye greeted and gave me a hug.

I returned the hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah." We pulled away and made our way down the hall.

We walked outside, over to the schools parking lot. Faye and I got in my Jeep, and I drove. Faye had turned on the radio to a local rock station.

It didn't take long for us to get to the ice cream shop. When we arrived, she and I got down from the car and made our way to the shop.

"Save us a table out here, and I'll go inside to order."

She nodded her head.

"Mint chocolate chip, right?"

"Yeah."

I walked inside the shop and was welcomed by a cool breeze. I got in line behind a few kids. Once it was my turn to order, I ordered mint chocolate chip ice cream and strawberry ice cream, both in separate bowls. The worker handed me the bowls and my change, once I paid.

I grabbed two spoons and walked out of the shop.

I sat down in the chair across from Faye.

"Here you go." I handed her the cup and the spoon.

"Thank you." She took the bowl and spoon. "What flavor did you get?"

"Strawberry."

She nodded her head. "Hey, Paxton." Her eyes met mine. "Do you like me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. What did she mean by that?

"Of course, why?"

"No reason." She paused, adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "Guess what."

"What?" I asked.

"My parents want to meet you." She looked at me, as she ate her ice cream. "This Saturday. You know, the whole boyfriend thing made them want to meet you."

Tomorrow?

I sat up a bit more in my seat. "Faye, I don't know how that would go."

"Just be yourself."

I smirked and looked at her.

"Okay, maybe not so much. Just be the guy you are when you're around me."

Would this be a good idea? I was nervous. I didn't know if her parents would like me. Let alone approve of me dating their daughter.

"Alright. For you, I will." I ate a big spoonful of my strawberry ice cream.

She smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

She reached over the table and kissed my cheek.

That made me smile.

"I know you've already met my dad-kinda. This is going to be a dinner."

I nodded my head and ate more of my ice cream.

We stood from the table and threw away our empty cups in a nearby trash can.

I held her hand in mine, and we walked down the sidewalk.

We walked into a few shops.

There was a vintage shop Faye and I ventured into.

"Paxton, try this on."

Faye put a purple boa around my neck.

She smiled.

"You look cute with it on."

"I'm glad you're getting a kick out of this."

"Of course." She giggled.

I took off the boa and wrapped it around her.

"I think it suits you much better."

She grabbed a black fedora and placed it on top of my head.

"And that suits you very well."

We walked around the shop, looking at different items.

In the end, nothing really caught our attention. We walked back outside and continued to walk down the sidewalk.

There was a woman selling flowers, in front of a coffee shop.

"Faye," I spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Pick out some flowers."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up.

I nodded my head.

She picked out a few flowers, and I paid the older woman.

We continued to walk down sidewalk.

"Thanks for the flowers." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Of course. I'm glad you're happy."

"I am."

She reached up and kissed my cheek.

This made me smile.

Faye made me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
60.1K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
175K 5.7K 31
"Do you have a name? Or can I just call you mine?" He asks smirking "My names Fern. And no you can't call me that." I say skating away ~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
449 6 20
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...