This Bad Boy I'm With

By flabbergastme_

Thea Hartens never liked too much attention. And that's only one of her many fears. This story started whe... More

[1]: Leadership Training Seminar
[2]: The Who-Are-The-Bad-Boys Show With Grace Stewards
[3]: Seth The Gorgeous Impatient Alien
[4]: Seth And His Goddamned Motorcycle-Driving
[5]: Lunch With The Bad Boys
[6]: Chasing Thea Hartens
[7]: We're On Every Social Networking Site
[8]: The Mob Of Students
[9]: It's Going To Be Me
[10]: Just If It Wasn't For The Jerk Named Seth
[11]: Punch Me Anywhere Except My Face
[12]: Arguing Is Our Specialty
[13]: I'm Being A Two Timer?
[14]: Girl's Day
[15]: Gotta Find It Out
[16]: Forgetting Robert
[17]: Can't Believe This
[18]: It Ain't Sound Like Sunshine And Rainbows
[19]: We're Here
[21]: The Rasiven's
[22]: What Is Happening?
[23]: Who Said Good Deeds Can Only Be Done By Good People?
[24]: Spoonfeed Me, My Sexy Nanny
[25]: WONDERFUL Just Can't Describe It
[26]: UNUSUAL
[27]: "Friends" Don't Do That
[28]: Always The Expected
[29]: This Love And Hate Relationship
[30]: Too Much Events: Good Ones and Bad Ones
[31]: Realizations
[32]: Twice Hurt. Twice Helped.
[33]: Why I Fell
[34]: Why I Fell (Part 2)
[35]: Fantasy
[36]: Everything's Got A First
[37]: Goofed-Up
[38]: Sugar and Despise
[39]: No More Pretend
[40]: Break
[41]: No More Of The Way It Was
[42]: Implicitness
[43]: Love Ablaze
[44]: A Sexy Nurse With A Bonus Warm Wet Towel
[45]: Lost Stars
[46]: A Little Touch In His Heart
[47]: I'm Not The Only One
[48]: Winter Bonanza
[49]: Can You Feel The Love?

[20]: Princess Piglet

254K 4.4K 1.3K
By flabbergastme_

[20]: Princess Piglet

LIKE WENNELYN SAID, WE WERE back at the function hall by 11:50.

"Okay, so now, we will proceed to the resto to have our lunch. After lunch, I want you all to proceed to your rooms, change into something comfy and take a nap for 1 hour. And after your that come back here at the function hall. Everybody got it?" Annette said.jm

There was a chorus of 'yes' from us. 

"Okay then, let's go to the resto." Wennelyn said. 

We all filed out of the function hall and made our way to the resto.

On our way there I felt someone tap my back.

Of course I looked behind.

"Hi!" A chirpy girl with long blonde wavy hair and green eyes greeted. She had plump cheeks and was just the same height as me.

"Hi," I greeted back.

"May we join you?" She asked, motioning her partner to come nearer. 

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

"You're Thea, right?" She asked. She must've gotten my name from the the introductions awhile ago.

"Yeah." I replied. 

"I'm Marcy and this is my partner, Paul." She said. Paul had that salt and pepper hair and bright blue eyes. He was tall and thin, but not that skinny.

"Hey," Paul said.

"Hi," I replied.

"And your partner's name is Seth, right?" Marcy asked. 

I turned my head to Seth who was walking beside, thumbs in his pockets and minding his own business.

"Yeah." I replied. "Seth," I said, nudging him with my elbow. 

He looked towards me with raised eyebrows.

"This is Marcy and Paul." I introduced.

They both waved at him and they got one of those cute boy nods and a simple 'hey'.

Marcy looked like she was in heaven after that.

We continued walking and finally reached the resto.

It was a big, airconditioned, one-storey building with a buffet. Some tables were occupied with stayers eating their luch.

We all went to the buffet table and grabbed a plate, a spoon and a fork.

Food, food, FOOD!

We moved around the buffet table. It was filled with different kinds of food and some I couldn't name. There was something that looked vaguely like mushrooms stuffed with cheese. There was also this kind of food that looked like little round patties of meat or sausage. As good carnivore, I reached for one, thinking it couldn't be bad.

"It's foie gras," Seth said as I almost got the patty with a small kitchen tong. There was a smile on his face that I didn't like.

I paused from getting the food.

I eyed him warily. "What's that?" 

"You don't know?" His tone was cocky, and for once in his life, he sounded like he was the straight A student touting his elite knowledge over us underlings. He shrugged. "Take a chance. Find out."

Marcy giggled at us. "It's goose liver."

I jerked my hand back and placed the small tong back. We moved on while Seth laughed. I glared at him.

After a few minutes, my plate was full of different kinds of food. There were fried buffalo wings, a taco, a serving of spaghetti and chicken nuggets with it's melted gourmet cheese dip.

"You know, I noticed that you really eat a lot." Seth murmured in my ear once we settled down on a table. Of course, Paul and Marcy were with us.

"What can I say? I love food." I said in return.

"You're just a pig." Seth stated.

I gasped. 

No one has ever called me a pig.

"I am not!" I said, fairly loud.

He snickered.

I elbowed him.

"Hey, are you saying I'm fat?" I asked.

"Maaaybee." He said, stretching the word and taking a bite of the burger he had.

"You call this fat?" I said, looking down my body. He did too.

His eyes surveyed me from head to toe with eyebrows raised.

"Okay, maybe not." He said as he went back to eating. "But still, piglet."

I badly want to stab him with the fork I am currently using.

"Don't call me that." I said, my anger rising up.

"Wait, wait, it gets better." He said, a teasingly.

"I don't want to hear it." I said.

"Princess Piglet." He said, ignoring what I said.

I forgot that we had audiences until Marcy and Paul bursted out laughing.

We both looked at them as they laughed.

When Marcy was finally sober, she asked "Hey, are you two... you know...?"

"No!" We both exclaimed together. Actually, Seth said it calmly and I said it with 100% disgust. Or just maybe 89%.

Then they both started laughing again.

"How 'bout the two of you?" I asked.

"No. But we're really close friends. We've known each other since fifth grade." Marcy said. "How about you and Seth? Since when did you meet? You really look cute together." 

There goes that line again. It annoys me very much.

"We do not look good together." I stated.

"Oh?" Seth asked.

I gave him a sharp look that says 'shut up'.

I turned my attention back at Marcy. "Well, we met four days ago. I know his name because he's in some of my classes.

"Well, actually, everybody knows him because of his bad boy reputation." I said, rolling my eyes at the last part.

"Thank you for the wonderful introduction, Princess." Seth said.

"Aww, that's cute. You know, you act like you've known each other for years." Marcy said. "Why does he call you 'Princess'? That's so so cute!" 

"Oh, it's a stupid nickname he gave me. Don't worry, I'm already immune to it." I replied.

"But it's cute." Marcy said.

"And very annoying." I added.

***

"Hurry up Seth!" I said, banging on the door. "We're going to be late!"

"Okay, okay! Why don't you wait outside, okay?" He said from the other side.

I sighed in exasperation. "Fine. And hurry up."

I opened the door and I noticed that there was a small spider hanging by its web, by the hallway's ceiling. It looked harmless.

I closed the door, stepped aside and got fascinated by it. 

I've never seen a spider so close before.

I enjoyed studying the spider that I didn't hear the door open then close.

And then Seth appeared infront of me and the spider went to his hair.

My eyes grew large at him.

"What?" He asked.

"There's a spider on your hair." I said.

As quick as lightning bolt, he jumped and patted his hair to get the spider off his hair.

I jumped too, surprised of his actions and stayed away from him or else, if he'll successfully pat the spider away, the spider will land on me.

"Where's it?" He asked.

"How should I know? Do I look like a spider radar to you?" I replied. "I'm sure it's gone."

"You sure?" He asked again.

"In the way you tried to put the spider away from your hair, I'm 101% that it's gone." I replied.

"Hey guys!" I heard that chirpy voice again.

I turned towards the voice and smiled. "Hey Marcy! Hi Paul!" 

"Are you going to the function hall now?" Marcy asked.

"Mm-hm." I replied. "Come with us?" 

"Why not?" Marcy replied. "Let's go!"

☓ Seth's P.O.V. ☓

"We all know that we are leaders in training." The girl with blonde-hair said What was her name again? Wendy? Or was it Winnie? 

Oh, yes. Right. Wennelyn.

"And being a leader means being a good role model to others." She continued.

Yawn, yawn. I've heard that for what? Two or three times for this day?

"And as I've said in the orientation, this seminar will be divided into sessions. So, let's start Session One." She said.

This time, the it was the brunette's turn to talk. It think her name's Annette. "Okay, first, a leader should be friendly and open to all the people around him or her. And for our first activity, we would like you to open the drawers of your table and you will find a piece of paper and a pen. All we want you to do is go around and meet some new people, write their names on the paper, from what school they were from and their age. Everybody got it?"

A chorus of agreement buzzed from us and Annette nodded her head in satisfaction.

"Okay then," she said. "You may begin."

Not more than a minute, girls started to swarm around my table.

Oh, the joys of being sooo good-looking.

I was enjoying my time exchanging needed information with some girls until out on the corner of my eye, I saw a guy flirting with Thea. 

And randomly, my heart clenched.

The guy was tall, he had blonde hair and he wasn't exactly muscular.

Oh yes, I think that's Thea's type. Good boys.

Psssshhhtt, I'm even more better than that guy.

***

"So, how many did you get?" I asked.

She just stared at me blankly.

"You know, how many people did you interview or something?" I asked again.

"Ohhhh, 18." She replied.

Not bad. 18 out of 24.

"You?" She asked.

"21." I replied. And they're mostly girls. I mentally added.

"Almost all," she commented with a smile.

"Yeah, almost all." I agreed, trying to control the big smile that wanted to show in my face.

Oh no, no way I was showing Thea this smile. I mean, as a bad boy, no one can actually know that I know how to smile. All bad boys should do is smirk, smirk and smirk.

But I bet she already saw me smile lots of time.

Plus, this girl's smile is so contagious

"So, what's up lately?" I casually asked.

"Nothing." She quickly replied. She must've realized that I was already sensing that something was really going on.

Oh. I let it pass this time but this time only.

The next time that she acts the same way, I'm really going to find out what's up with her.

Woaahh, hold on a motherfucking sec, Seth.

What the fuck did I just think of?

Bitch, I've never been this kind of dude before.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

First, I thought of Thea before myself.
Next, I've never acted so curious on somebody before.

What's worse is I can't figure out what is happening to me.

"So everyone, pay attention now," Wennelyn said after she did something with her laptop. The buzzing sound from us quieted down.

I tsked mentally. Nerds.

"Okay, so let's find out from which school collected the most information." She turned the projector in the table on and it showed a scoreboard.

Oh my holy dick, nobody told me this was a competition.

"I want you all to combine the number of info you and your partner collected." Wennelyn said. 
Thea looked at me and I quickly made a face at her which made her turn her attention back at the front.

I internally snickered.

Wait, what's 18 plus 21?

39, idiot. Says my brain.

Holly hallelujah, thank you very much.

"St. Mary's Grammar School?" Wennelyn called. 

A chick with blonde hair in ringlets stood up. A dude with a good built stood up with her. The girl looked so proud like she was saying, get out of my fucking way. The guy wore the same expression.

Hey, hey, hey, dude. You can't show that facial expression to us here. I'm still here, you know.

"We got 44," she said, her chin held high.

Wait, didn't I talk to her awhile ago?

Oh bitch, I was one of that 44.

Wennelyn shifted in discomfort.It was obvious that she didn't like the proud bitch.

"Well, that's a good number," Wennelyn said.

Proud bitch gave a satisfying nod and sat down. The guy sat down too as Wennelyn typed down their score.

"Next, Woodlane Academy," she called, regaining her sweet smile. Thea stood up and I reluctantly followed. 

And then, something inside of me made me plaster a lazy smirk on my face.

All for the sake of looking good.

"Please state your score," 

"39," Thea said. Then she sat back down and I lazily did too.

***

After the recording of scores, Wennelyn announced something.

"We will be going to the outskirts of town tomorrow." She said. "Each pair will be assigned to one family and all we want you to do is observe their lifestyle and how they treat each other despite their status in life. You will be staying there for one day and one night. Everyone got it?"

A chorus of 'yes' came from us and Wennelyn nodded.

"A list of things that will be needed for tomorrow will be given by 3 o'clock, during snacks." Annette said. "As for now, I want you to write on a piece of paper your expectations on the place you'll be staying, the people you'll meet and the surroundings. Start writing."

**************************
A/N: Hi there cutie!
In the next chapter, I will start it with the next morning. [Just a small reminder]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 5 30
"You said you wanted to love me but couldn't. Why is that." Jordan looked at me and pulled at his hair. "For reasons you can't understand right now K...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...
1.3M 32.4K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2.2K 242 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...